Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 37337
-
11-22-24 19:41 #33317Senior Member

Posts: 630Eros
I haven't used Eros in probably 2 years. Tryst is much better than Eros. I honestly don't see a need to even use Eros anymore.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 19:12 #33316Senior Member

Posts: 116Foxy kay
Saw foxy kay recently. Man she is the sexiest I have seen in a while. Everything is covered but if you're okay with that, it's a great experience. That ass is amazing. We started with a CBJ then went to reverse cowgirl. Finished in the bag and left soon after. Damage $$. 5 for hh.
-
11-22-24 17:10 #33315Senior Member

Posts: 222Moongirlsshow you can add the. Com. They only have one girl in town right now, but I have delt with them a couple of times and the pics have always been accurate and the girls in the pics. The verification process in not consistent. Some have claimed they had to go through some verification process but the first time I used them I wasn't asked to verify anything. I agreed to rates and was provided the address.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 16:12 #33314Senior Member

Posts: 88Eros Girls
Hey guys, maybe it's me but it seems the eros ads are nearly always fake these days. Not only fake but the pics aren't even close to the girl who opens the door. I realize girls may be trying to protect themselves but the posted photo's should at least be a fair representation of what she looks like. The last 3 or 4 girls I scheduled with looked nothing like the hot girls in the photo. Has anybody else had the same experience or have I just been on a losing streak?
-
11-22-24 15:28 #33313Senior Member

Posts: 229Moon
Tired of old hags in massage places so after seeing a lot of good things about moon girls I tried to find their website but did not. So if anyone could post the link to their website or just pm me that would be helpful. Also a few questions, do they have any verification steps or not needed? And how accurate their photos if they have it on their website?
Thanks.
-
11-22-24 00:00 #33312Senior Member

Posts: 71Anne (moon)
Concur with this review. Anne is one of the moon top service queens. When Bali (service queen) left earlier around August, the Japanese service was more mechanical so I waited until Anne came on the scene. Moon communication is great and the incall is nice. Anne will be leaving next week. I hope Moon brings another service queen!
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 18:23 #33311Senior Member

Posts: 767Over the moon
Just contact them, they'll tell you all about the astronauts.
Originally Posted by Hunted13
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 17:32 #33310Senior Member

Posts: 105Re: Olga
Hmm. Reverse google image searched her, and the photos come up as being someone named Miya in Beirut:
Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan
[View Original Post]
https://topescortbabes.com/beirut/escorts/Miya_3992757
https://www.eurogirlescort.it/escort/miya/505478/#.
So either Olga is using the photos of the escort in Beirut, or an escort in Beirut is using Olga's photos.
I have no problem walking away if an escort isn't as advertised, but what worries me here is possible LE since Olga has no reviews.
-
11-21-24 16:49 #33309Senior Member

Posts: 105Olga
Anyone seen Olga or have thoughts to share about her? Ad doesn't say, but she's asking $5. I don't see much info out there about her.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...9.htm?cat=1224
-
11-21-24 09:57 #33308Senior Member

Posts: 101It's been the exact same ad with the exact same pictures for at least 10 years. I've struggled with trying to decide to see her, but kinda ruined it for me was when I saw the ad posted on the trans sites trans. Women aren't really my thing.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
Very least the pictures are super old.
-
11-21-24 00:23 #33307Senior Member

Posts: 319All clear.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 00:07 #33306Senior Member

Posts: 327Your not the only one.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 23:02 #33305Senior Member

Posts: 337Then please ignore. I guess
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
Scroll down my friend don't forget to screenshot ...
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9045633631
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7574183352
-
11-20-24 22:20 #33304Senior Member

Posts: 491I cannot follow a single one of your posts. You quote small portions of multiple other people's posts that are completely unrelated to each other. Then you post a bunch of screenshots of all different girls. What are you trying to say??
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 21:47 #33303Senior Member

Posts: 92Southman62
Can you clear you inbox have a question for you.










Reply With Quote






