Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33315
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Tired of old hags in massage places so after seeing a lot of good things about moon girls I tried to find their website but did not. So if anyone could post the link to their website or just pm me that would be helpful. Also a few questions, do they have any verification steps or not needed? And how accurate their photos if they have it on their website?

    Thanks.
    Moongirlsshow you can add the. Com. They only have one girl in town right now, but I have delt with them a couple of times and the pics have always been accurate and the girls in the pics. The verification process in not consistent. Some have claimed they had to go through some verification process but the first time I used them I wasn't asked to verify anything. I agreed to rates and was provided the address.

  2. #33314

    Eros Girls

    Hey guys, maybe it's me but it seems the eros ads are nearly always fake these days. Not only fake but the pics aren't even close to the girl who opens the door. I realize girls may be trying to protect themselves but the posted photo's should at least be a fair representation of what she looks like. The last 3 or 4 girls I scheduled with looked nothing like the hot girls in the photo. Has anybody else had the same experience or have I just been on a losing streak?

  3. #33313

    Moon

    Tired of old hags in massage places so after seeing a lot of good things about moon girls I tried to find their website but did not. So if anyone could post the link to their website or just pm me that would be helpful. Also a few questions, do they have any verification steps or not needed? And how accurate their photos if they have it on their website?

    Thanks.

  4. #33312

    Anne (moon)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Everything said about her is correct. Saw her this evening and she is incredible. She has a great body and aims to please. Highly recommend the shower. Spent an hour with her and enjoyed every minute of it. She even got 2 pops out of me. Will never go to 3rd or LJS again.
    Concur with this review. Anne is one of the moon top service queens. When Bali (service queen) left earlier around August, the Japanese service was more mechanical so I waited until Anne came on the scene. Moon communication is great and the incall is nice. Anne will be leaving next week. I hope Moon brings another service queen!

  5. #33311

    Over the moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunted13  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone DM me about the all in pricing with moon girls? Thinking about taking the plunge and curious what I'm getting into.
    Just contact them, they'll tell you all about the astronauts.

  6. #33310

    Re: Olga

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Olga or have thoughts to share about her? Ad doesn't say, but she's asking $5. I don't see much info out there about her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...9.htm?cat=1224
    Hmm. Reverse google image searched her, and the photos come up as being someone named Miya in Beirut:

    https://topescortbabes.com/beirut/escorts/Miya_3992757

    https://www.eurogirlescort.it/escort/miya/505478/#.

    So either Olga is using the photos of the escort in Beirut, or an escort in Beirut is using Olga's photos.

    I have no problem walking away if an escort isn't as advertised, but what worries me here is possible LE since Olga has no reviews.

  7. #33309

    Olga

    Anyone seen Olga or have thoughts to share about her? Ad doesn't say, but she's asking $5. I don't see much info out there about her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...9.htm?cat=1224

  8. #33308
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Seen these ads on Virginia Beach and Richmond.

    Anyone with intel to share?

    Greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/615540204799
    It's been the exact same ad with the exact same pictures for at least 10 years. I've struggled with trying to decide to see her, but kinda ruined it for me was when I saw the ad posted on the trans sites trans. Women aren't really my thing.

    Very least the pictures are super old.

  9. #33307
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Can you clear you inbox have a question for you.
    All clear.

  10. #33306
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I cannot follow a single one of your posts. You quote small portions of multiple other people's posts that are completely unrelated to each other. Then you post a bunch of screenshots of all different girls. What are you trying to say??
    Your not the only one.

  11. #33305
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I cannot follow a single one of your posts. You quote small portions of multiple other people's posts that are completely unrelated to each other. Then you post a bunch of screenshots of all different girls. What are you trying to say??
    Then please ignore. I guess

    Scroll down my friend don't forget to screenshot ...
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9045633631
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7574183352

  12. #33304
    I cannot follow a single one of your posts. You quote small portions of multiple other people's posts that are completely unrelated to each other. Then you post a bunch of screenshots of all different girls. What are you trying to say??

  13. #33303

    Southman62

    Can you clear you inbox have a question for you.

  14. #33302
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I saw here last week. I don't think she is going to be posting any more. She says she has a regular job and plans on quitting this lifestyle. My continue to see regulars I'm not sure. Hit her up this week and she hasnt responded so maybe she's done?
    Thank you.

  15. #33301

    Sarah

    I saw here last week. I don't think she is going to be posting any more. She says she has a regular job and plans on quitting this lifestyle. My continue to see regulars I'm not sure. Hit her up this week and she hasnt responded so maybe she's done?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape