Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 3035
-
11-29-24 20:23 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 386Post 2361
I already reviewed it. Can someone hit the place by sunrise and review it?
Originally Posted by GrayDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 15:03 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 37So how was it?
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 20:02 #2373Senior Member

Posts: 386Anyone yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/549342422197
Anyone braved the new place? I went and reviewed the other new ad. Feel free to dm if needed.
-
11-25-24 20:52 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 290The place is called Freedom Spa. I was at the VW dealership then decided to scope it out while down there. It's amongst a small strip shop similar to Healing Hands.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 19:41 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 386This one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...4/031483747502
Originally Posted by AvidManDc
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 10:22 #2370Regular Member

Posts: 7Yo Yo spa?
What was it called?
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 07:09 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 37The other girl you saw was probably Lucy. I've been seeing here for about 7 years. She gives a very good massage and I have enjoyed the extras she has provided. If you want more info DM me.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 12:46 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 386Moved
That's a place that used to be off route 3 that either moved or expanded. Was either cherry or green garden.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 06:30 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 229Link
https://altoona.skipthegames.com/pos...2/376863080559
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 01:24 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 386Link it
Could be one of the new places in trying ti figure out, can you link it.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 16:49 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 229Villareal
There's a Villarreal massage I just noticed. I'm in Richmond but plan on heading north and was wondering if any of you from the burg have had an experience there.
-
11-20-24 19:42 #2364Senior Member

Posts: 290Relaxation House
Relaxation House on Chatham may be rebranding themselves. After taking several months off, I've been making local Fredericksburg AMP visits again. Looking for that sweet spot to put on regular rotation. That would be a better than average massage with ongoing teasing followed by a spirited HJ. Relax is not that spot for me but for you FS mongers, you may want to try. Joy is there. She's here from NY for two weeks. Average look and build Chinese provided. I'm not that judgmental so I went with her for a try. The massage was meh. No tease. Asked to flip then she starts the offers. Joy initiated (with her limited English) an offer for Boom Boom, complete with full hip gyration. Funny. She held up 2 fingers. I laughed out loud. Just for fun and kicks, I held up one finger. She declined. I motioned for BJ. She went 140. Nope. I went with one. Oddly, she did not respond but began stroking up the Mr then opened up a cover. I waved her off. Without prompting, off came her clothes!! She began chatting me up about how "good" she is while stroking the Mr. The chatting stopped as I lifted her onto the table for a tasty snack. Fat, juicy p-lips. I see why she's so open to Boom Boom. That V is cavernous! Tried to hold off till she came but could not. The Mr. Got worked over well. She gave me that long, sensitive, creamy post bust HJ. Drives me nuts when they do that. And they know that. Btw, damage? She got the 60 I brought along with me.
We chatted while I got dressed. That's when I determined her name and her availability here for two weeks. Decent body. Shapely legs. B cups with dark erect sensitive nips. She's here to put out for sure.
-
11-20-24 16:19 #2363Senior Member

Posts: 598Did you catch their names?
Originally Posted by MammaryGlands
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 16:07 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 80J&l
When I first arrived I was greeted by the girl who was supposed to do my massage but I saw another girl in the back and politely told the girl who was with me that I wanted the other one after about a minute or two I heard the girl leave the client she was with to come to my room and I'm glad I made the choice I did after handing over house fee I was on the table and got a decent massage but didn't last very long maybe like 10 minutes but kinda seductive she was practically laying on top of me in just her bra and thong rubbing me every where on the flip she asked me what I wanted I told her everything she asked for 200 I told her 140 she eventually agreed and so she grabs protection started with CBJ only lasted 2-3 minutes but she got into it then cowgirl and finished in doggie she had a surprisingly nice back side for an Asian woman I was pretty impressed she also has a Bush of hair LOL that was a first for me and honestly I didn't mind it overall I give the experience 8/10 wish the massage was longer. As I'm leaving both girls ask for my phone number and I asked if they would do house calls and they both surprisingly agreed. Would def come back.
-
11-19-24 18:18 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 386Toftt
I went today to the place that's been advertising on hilltop down off courthouse road. I really thought I screwed up.
Met at the door by an older chubby lady. Said what the heck maybe I can get a BBBJ. Started massage and I heard whispering. Looked up to see a younger than 50 provider who took over.
Long story short, they were bolt on but looked natural, full Bush, pretty open menu. $. 5 for the tip. Name was Mia I believe.









Reply With Quote






