Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 3035
-
11-18-24 11:18 #2360Regular Member

Posts: 9Best parlor?
Looking to make a trip somewhere here in Fredericksburg soon as a just began working closer to the area. Need some Intel or opinions on the best spots? I like bigger more natural tits. Basic HE with some feeling around is optimal. Good massage is always a plus. Obviously bonus points for anything else on the good looks end or "extras". Let me know!
-
11-18-24 11:02 #2359Regular Member

Posts: 9More info!
Name? Etc? Sounds nice.
Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 08:36 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 598Lily aka Nana at Stafford Wellness
Does anyone know whatever happened to Lily aka Nana at Stafford Wellness? Is she elsewhere by any chance.
Thanks.
-
11-16-24 17:44 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 742Crossing the line
LOL. Had her in K9. And having a great time. Decided to pop an oiled thumb in her starfish. Apparently that crosses a line. LOL.
Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan
[View Original Post]
She did one of those quick sit out wrestling moves. Thought I was going to have to swat her off the ceiling fan with a broom. Lololol.
We both had a good laugh. And with a "no ass" We were back in action!
-
11-16-24 14:13 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 317I think I had about an identical experience as you, man. Typical MT, thinnish body with bolt-ons, giant head with typical Chinese features, maybe the big-eyelash girl. "Linda" maybe she said? Cracks me up when they barely speak English and pick a name packed with difficult consonants; expecting "Lillian" or "Riley" soon LOL. Cavernous puss but that meant no "you too big," and she was giving me the thrashing and moaning act, so it was good for me. But I was in that room by the front door too, so I know what you mean about keeping one ear and eye focused away from the action. Think I gave her $140 as we went for awhile; sorry to screwup the local pay scale on my visit to town LOL.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 09:59 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 215Covered or not covered play
So was the play covered? I am always looking for a good BBBJ. Cfs is fine but CBJ is not what I'll play for. Just a preference.
Originally Posted by BenDiesel30
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 18:54 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 386Closed
Unless some other place is named rainbow, the one off courthouse rd is closed.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 16:43 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 290Allure. Just because
Made a stop by here today. I'm checking off all the HE spas in and around F'burg. Allure was up. GG is up next although I kind of know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised at the service. No FS. I think they have learned their lesson there but decent massage and L1. I pulled a tiny Viet looking but probably Chinese provider wearing skorts and a midriff top. TS included. She performed a few giggling teases along the way. She was probably feeling me out. Very good massage session when back in the room. She went at the Mr. On the flip without hesitation. Tried an upsell of $ for naked HJ. No thanks. Opted for tit play HJ. . 6. I asked about BJ. It's a hard no. Saw another taller, fuller provider as I was leaving. She was working the next room.
-
11-13-24 16:34 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 290Damage?
Damage? I'm considering a visit to either here or Rainbow.
Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 10:10 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 386New ads
I've seen a couple new ads lately.
Hilltop, a few years ago was old lady you had to beg for nova finish. Anyone tried since they've started advertising?
That new one right next door to sunrise. Kind of odd there's two right next door.
-
11-12-24 22:24 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 386Message
Sent you a message.
Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 17:35 #2349Regular Member

Posts: 1Green Garden
Hey why'all.
I've been looking for a spot to try out in the area and this one caught my eye.
https://fredericksburg.bedpage.com/E.../23319251.html
I've seen some posts that say it isn't as good as it used to be.
Anyone been here recently to confirm / deny this?
-
11-12-24 12:57 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 76Healing hands
We have known each other for a while. So I was met with a DFK. And a little make-out session out before I undressed. Massage is good. And she takes it seriously. You can tell that there has been training. 30 minutes in. I get the hot towel. And then off to the races. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, CG, RCG, K9 and Finish with explosive mish. Didn't see the others. But Yo Yo is a gift. She is a kind bubbly girl. Don't be pushy. Don't cross the lines. As always. YMMV.
-
11-10-24 14:27 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 684Spa recommendations in Fredericksburg
I'll be coming through FRBG tomorrow and would like to have a good massage and some extra fun while I'm there. Can anyone recommend a Spa that might fit the bill (AMP or other)?
I found this one online and it's only 10 minutes north of my hotel. Does anyone have any experience with them?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...e/352826981549
TIA.
Dunkin.
Just realized I posted this in the escort section earlier. Figured I should put it in the right section.
-
11-09-24 04:53 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 179Friday night shenanigans
Tried to get into Thai Relax (Batteries Plus) but as I pulled in not one but two mongers beat me to it. Was hoping to see my Lucy but she is super popular. Decided to head over to GG since I still had an itch to scratch and saw Kiki for the very aggressive BJ with a little plastic wrap that I ended up accidentally breaking as I CIM. Second time giving her a try and very satisfied with the service. I'm actually ok with Anna as well. Had some other adventures that I will try to recap or feel free to DM if you are super interested.










Reply With Quote





