Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 10240
-
11-24-24 14:30 #8980Senior Member

Posts: 151Review (sorta) + Any info on this one?
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...n/970887899042
My sorta review.
Saw this one in the doorway from my car and passed because she looked a total mess. Plus the motel was super schetchy. Sent my burner so many nasty texts I had to block her digits.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...d/618349443656
-
11-23-24 21:55 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 702Karma MILF
Curious any seen this older MILF she don't look too bad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...a/107186218892
-
11-23-24 18:49 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 298There's a recent review on TER. No issues mentioned at all.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 06:51 #8977Senior Member

Posts: 611Phoniex
Some one report back. With recent date please.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 19:39 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 125This is her.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...5/465303435790
I saw her last year. Great time. No signs of any kinds of drugs, even weed. But I understand things rarely stay the same, so proceed with caution. But I definitely would repeat.
-
11-22-24 13:40 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 277Any link or number for Phoenix. I keep hearing you guys say good stuff about her so I'd like to meet her.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 09:41 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 116Ohhhhh.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
Ohhhhh.
-
11-21-24 09:04 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 106Look up my review #8953.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 06:15 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 253SSBBW stands for super sized big beautiful woman. Although honestly I would put her more in the realm of a BBW than SSBBW, but I doubt that matters to you LOL.
Originally Posted by DarkPipe
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 01:10 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 116Isn't the ss supposed to mean slightly smaller? If it is, how on earth would it apply to this woman?
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 22:02 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 253https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...n/492082805605
If yall into ssbbw sized white chicks --*this is a solid hit. She used to come around philly / sj a little more often but she disappeared after a time. Well she's in the area, so check her if it suits your fancy. She's very chill and gives a passionate performance, although she can be a bit guarded if you're if you're seeing her the first time.
-
11-20-24 21:40 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 223CHick is a scammer. Setup last year. I got to hotel before her. She arrived with a guy and they went in together.
Originally Posted by FlyByNight23
[View Original Post]
Stay away from this one! No reviews online also is a tell tale sign.
-
11-20-24 13:44 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 29Carly / Sewell
Carly doesn't really host. She will answer you and have you waiting 15 mins for nothing. She will never give you an address. Text her from another number and she replied fast as if she didn't have an appt set up. I think she does this just to get messages from people.
-
11-20-24 05:10 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 611Phoenix, redhead
Somebody gives information about her. She's the older MILF redhead in Mount Laurel. Looks like she has a really nice ass. I'm wondering if anyone has seen her how was her body? She said she does some drugs but I'm wondering how severe and if anyone has seen her.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 22:21 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 685I ran into her, she's a nice girl but she's missing teeth. Def has issues she needs to get sorted out.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






