Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 18214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15064

    Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBanks  [View Original Post]
    I had to delete my old profile over a year ago, then my mom passed so I had been out of pocket on here for a long while (a little over 1 year). My last time I dreamed about the hobby before my hiatus was, Jenna.

    Jenna, of the M&M sis's, is hands down the best provider in Orlando, IMHO. Although, there are many I had not dreamed about. Jenna was in her 2 story incall home on the East side. Describing her, Jenna has a great figure, likely from the years of work as a carpenter, great muscle tone! She has pretty cool pieces she has made, you should have her show you some pics of them. She is very talented! But the talent I had the best experience with, is the time in our appointment.

    Jenna gives amazing head, and has Kegel mastery. She is tight and playful, doing everything to make you feel amazing. On her back is something special. Hell, every way with her is special. I have not seen her since then, since I just got back in the hobby, but, she'll be my first call! Too bad her inbox is full. You're popular, Girl! .
    I co-sign. Jenna is in my GOAT convo. I'm still mad at myself for not seeing her until her move to east side.

  2. #15063

    Veronica Fav UTR

    Had a chance to see my favorite UTR. As always comms were great. She met me at the door in a sexy fishnet see through number that showed off her sexy curvy assets. She is the best DFK artist and we spend a good deal of time in that and the foreplay was so perfect. Fingers and tongues were frequently used and fiv felt so good. We end up on the bed and she begins her world class BBBJ with a view from her mirrors. Those images will be burned into my memory for a long time. My favorite thing she does is grind her bare pussy on me and I swear one day it's going to slip in hopefully on purpose, a guy can dream right? She grinded on me to the point of cumming and then we suited up and she said she did it again. Who knows but I don't care the noises and breathing make the whole experience worth it. Finished inside her after K9 CG and finally in mish. We are so lucky to have this woman in O-town and I will repeat as always on a regular basis. Remember Orlo is the gatekeeper. Please don't ask for contact info.

  3. #15062

    Can you hit me up

    Your inbox is full can you hit me up and give me the digits also what's your donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.

  4. #15061

    Charlie

    I saw Charlie last night for a quick visit. I've been seeing her for over 4 years now and she never disappoints. All activities are covered but her attitude and service make up for it. She is interested in seeing new people. She takes care of family so she's not always available with quick comms. She usually rents a room for a couple days and works then takes some time off. I highly recommend anyone see her whose interested in a good looking MILF with great attitude. Any difficulties contacting her are worth the trouble. Message BigDaddy2977 for contact info.

    Jay.

  5. #15060

    Share the digits

    Share the digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.

  6. #15059
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBanks  [View Original Post]
    I had to delete my old profile over a year ago, then my mom passed so I had been out of pocket on here for a long while (a little over 1 year). My last time I dreamed about the hobby before my hiatus was, Jenna.

    Jenna, of the M&M sis's, is hands down the best provider in Orlando, IMHO. Although, there are many I had not dreamed about. Jenna was in her 2 story incall home on the East side. Describing her, Jenna has a great figure, likely from the years of work as a carpenter, great muscle tone! She has pretty cool pieces she has made, you should have her show you some pics of them. She is very talented! But the talent I had the best experience with, is the time in our appointment.

    Jenna gives amazing head, and has Kegel mastery. She is tight and playful, doing everything to make you feel amazing. On her back is something special. Hell, every way with her is special. I have not seen her since then, since I just got back in the hobby, but, she'll be my first call! Too bad her inbox is full. You're popular, Girl!

    Hope she remembers me!

    Jay.
    Thanks for the compliments hun! Cleared space in my inbox. Sending you a DM.

    Jenna.

  7. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD334  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to reconnect with Jenna. Boys let me tell you she did not disappoint. She is a complete gem and gets me every time. Treat her well and she will return the favor. She is the best!
    Great to reconnect with you hun! Look forward to next time.

    Jenna.

  8. #15057

    Your Inbox is full

    Would love to get the digits but your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.

  9. #15056

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy2977  [View Original Post]
    Good evening. I am in for the night but Charlie is ready for tonight. Any senior members that would like to see her message me. She is ready. Great time she is. Gets into it.
    Thanks to BigDaddy2977 I was able to meet Charlie. Her pics are accurate, she's a late 40's MILF. Her comms can be A little spotty due to her personal life, but she was there at the time we agreed. She has a banging body, and gives an amazing BBBJ. If MILFS are your thing she is definitely worth it.

  10. #15055

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy71  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago, I had the pleasure of seeing Sarah again.

    As usual, it was easy to set up a time. We had a wonderful chat and then moved on to a truly pleasurable time.

    Sarah was a bright light in a busy week. Can't wait for next time.
    It was great to reconnect.

  11. #15054

    My New Profile. My ATF. Jenna

    I had to delete my old profile over a year ago, then my mom passed so I had been out of pocket on here for a long while (a little over 1 year). My last time I dreamed about the hobby before my hiatus was, Jenna.

    Jenna, of the M&M sis's, is hands down the best provider in Orlando, IMHO. Although, there are many I had not dreamed about. Jenna was in her 2 story incall home on the East side. Describing her, Jenna has a great figure, likely from the years of work as a carpenter, great muscle tone! She has pretty cool pieces she has made, you should have her show you some pics of them. She is very talented! But the talent I had the best experience with, is the time in our appointment.

    Jenna gives amazing head, and has Kegel mastery. She is tight and playful, doing everything to make you feel amazing. On her back is something special. Hell, every way with her is special. I have not seen her since then, since I just got back in the hobby, but, she'll be my first call! Too bad her inbox is full. You're popular, Girl!

    Hope she remembers me!

    Jay.

  12. #15053

    Young spinner type

    Hey all, it's been a little while and currently looking for a young spinner. 19-25 ish. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

  13. #15052

    Sarah

    A few days ago, I had the pleasure of seeing Sarah again.

    As usual, it was easy to set up a time. We had a wonderful chat and then moved on to a truly pleasurable time.

    Sarah was a bright light in a busy week. Can't wait for next time.

  14. #15051

    Fitness box is full

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Looks very nice. I'd be willing to get her digits so I can help her out. Your box is full. Thanks in advance.

  15. #15050

    Heading into town today

    Hello Senior members.

    I am traveling to Orlando today and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to share any UTRs. Orlo has been helpful to me in the past and I have another dear friend inhabent heard from in while. You know who you are. Hope you are doing well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape