Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 33062
-
11-25-24 06:11 #27662Senior Member

Posts: 464Scammers and robbers
Why doesn't everyone this site set up fake dates with these girls. Overwhelm them with fakes maybe they will quit the biz.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 16:36 #27661Senior Member

Posts: 328There she is AGAIN
Unrelentingly- STAY AWAY. We should drive these rip=off gals from the Hobby. Doing my part.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/125529957037
-
11-24-24 12:11 #27660Senior Member

Posts: 663Don't know about now but
A few years ago, this person was using stall tactics after arrival, so much so that people gave up.
This was in multiple reports. Have a plan B just in case.
.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 00:01 #27659Senior Member

Posts: 672Antonio Oita
No need for a second thought, or take time reading any reviews. Book ASAP and go see her.
Originally Posted by AdoroCulo
[View Original Post]
If you still want to read reviews, check Stamford CT forum.
-
11-23-24 20:35 #27658Senior Member

Posts: 218See the Stamford forum.
Originally Posted by AdoroCulo
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 16:04 #27657Senior Member

Posts: 157Olita Antonia
Has anyone there seen her? She's coming to Minneapolis soon, and I was thinking about seeing her. Pics look nice, but she doesn't have TER reviews that I can find. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post here. Thanks.
https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/antonia.html
-
11-23-24 15:20 #27656Senior Member

Posts: 523Always thought her pics looked good but never really considered her since she's always advertising car date only.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 22:54 #27655Senior Member

Posts: 446Wow, shame to hear. Been on my radar for a long while. Just always wrong place wrong time.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
11-22-24 10:22 #27654Senior Member

Posts: 328Still a thief
I will not relent on this gal. A week or two away and she then thinks all is good? Tired of Rip-Offs. Will remind everyone who and what she is until her business dries up or she makes good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/158925008156
-
11-22-24 06:49 #27653Senior Member

Posts: 523She's got an upcoming court date. The case is sealed so I have no idea what it's for.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 06:36 #27652Senior Member

Posts: 492Autumn
Yes, stay away from her. Thief and deal breaker. She went to junkie high and graduated through the years with honors.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 21:25 #27651Senior Member

Posts: 982I saw her once, track marks everywhere, no thanks.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 21:20 #27650Senior Member

Posts: 98222 yrs old, I like women you guys can have fun with the girls.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 19:57 #27649Senior Member

Posts: 430Luna Castro
It's been some time since I had some fun.
I decided to spoil myself and had an amazing time with Luna. Went to see her at her hotel in Hartford, she was the same girl as the photos. She is Brazilian and is petite with big ass. Started off with deep DFK, DATY, then BBJJ. The whole GFE experience was unforgettable. Went on to fuck her hard, and she can take it rough.
I highly recommend her.
https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...2779.htm?cat=1
-
11-21-24 18:49 #27648Senior Member

Posts: 468I believe she goes by Autumn. Search here and the Springfield forum with her name. I recall only negative reviews.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





