Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 3852
-
11-22-24 15:25 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 264Oh yup I just went and looked at the more photos link and there are photos in there that I recognize from older tropical touch ads.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 11:58 #3161Regular Member

Posts: 4Ann Arbor outcall massage?
Staying downtown Ann Arbor tonight, looking for a massage in my hotel room or Incall if they're worth driving to.
Any recommendations? Would be late.
-
11-22-24 01:54 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 98Comments link on the link given says "bikini massage" . So probably yeah.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 22:29 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 96I'm betting it's tropical touch.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 19:51 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 264Available
I texted this one the other day. Gave rates that were for massage only and said flirty fun can be discussed in person. Also sent 2 pictures of girls that were obviously not the chick pictured in the ad and told me they were the one working that day. Wondered if anyone has further intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rbor/179223671
-
11-21-24 08:55 #3157Regular Member

Posts: 10USpa Report
Thanks for the USpa suggestion as it was a good experience. I called and Eva was the only one working and she was able to get me in for an appointment. She massaged me, while laying on my stomach, and grazed the boys and my ass several times getting me worked up good. My only complaint would be that she left the room every few minutes to get another warm towel to rub me down with. Once on my back, she completed the handshake, and finished with an awesome foot massage. The damage was exactly as others described.
-
11-20-24 10:35 #3156Regular Member

Posts: 24Amy's Girls Amy form yspi
The two girls in that post work for and with Amy in Ypsilanti. I wouldn't expect anything different from them that would expect from Amy herself strung out hags that nod out during sessions total waste of time. Just check the review. Happy Hunting And Stay Safe Out There. ZZ.
Originally Posted by OldNSlowa2
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 13:06 #3155Regular Member

Posts: 12Uspa
Google for address. About a mile or so from the mall heading toward downtown Ann Arbor.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 05:50 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 929The letteru.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 16:38 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 187"you" dammit.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 11:26 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 187I think autocorrect confusion. Changes "you" to "you".
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 10:21 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 309Hi what you spa city? Thanks.
Is there you spa and you spa?
Originally Posted by Dtown313
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 21:58 #3150Regular Member

Posts: 12You Spa
Went to You spa a couple weeks ago and there were two girls there. The one I drew was extra spunky. The other seemed very serious. Opted for hh for $50. I was pretty impressed on how good the massage was. She did leave the door open and was talking to the other girl most of the massage. On the flip, she pointed to jr and I agreed. I asked her to show her tits and she asked to tip her well. She unzipped her dress and she had some nice B cups. Standard HE and gave her $60 tip on the way out and she was really grateful. Definitely will repeat soon.
-
11-09-24 16:47 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 98$240 or so. The place (Grove) is gross, spider webs / cob webs all over, very rushed, I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
I'm not seeing anything recently posted in Ypsi, which one?
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 11:38 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 54Second one likes to plays, but I turned down. Was way in outerspace when saw.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






