Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 3830
-
12-09-24 12:58 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 54Hatti
Hey, was hoping you guys could help me. My all time favorite provider use to work at a place local to me in south bend Indiana. She went by the name hatti or hotti. I saw some reports of a girl using this name. It's like 3 hr drive for me but I would make it if I could figure out if it's her. This girl was prolly early 30's really pretty. Classical Chinese pretty. Perfect body. Cute round butt but not big. Perfect tits. Not huge but not small. Spoke decent English but not perfect. I know it's a long shot but maybe someone could help.
-
12-07-24 12:32 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 531Ann arbor Cindy
She has been reviewed and brought up before. Sea4 ch for Ann arbor Cindy.
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 10:47 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 125Ann arbor
Never seen a independent before always go to the parlors seen this and sparked my intrest has anyone given this one a shot?
https://tryst.link/massage/annarborcindy
-
12-03-24 22:37 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 66Canton
Her name is Lauren (I think). Check post 33287 on Detroit page. Can attest to reviewers accuracy. Nice lady, pretty attractive. HE available. But you won't get GFE. HH's right, she is gay but I've never held that against a provider. I have seen her several times, price is reasonable and I'm sure I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 13:42 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 54I've read about her on here a while back, IIRC no extras involved.
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 10:09 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 406Canton
Anybody have a name for her so I can do some research? https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...807236537.html.
-
11-30-24 22:31 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 339Same, but far for me to TOFTT. If I know there some extras I am down for the drive though.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 11:12 #3148Regular Member

Posts: 12Star and H
Places I've been in the last months-.
Star Spa on Jackson- Had a thin maybe mid 40's woman give a decent massage. Not much roaming UTC or OTC allowed. Moved my hand off her butt after established what was wanted. Good finish but nothing to write home about.
HoE. Have had lala, hati, and I didn't catch new one's name for a masseuse. Good massage but price is more than other locations in terms of tip expected. Have had the full treatment from Hati and I enjoyed my time. She is all natural. Though she tried to quote me something like 370 for the time but I talked that back down to 320 with the house fee. Language barrier has been pretty much a struggle at HoE since it opened. I do think her name is pretty appropriate though. Lala seems to have moved but she was a friendly spinner.
Shangri-La was fine but now I'm sus to go there after the last time I spoke to Lulu.
A little further out, but did try Asian Massage near Farmington not that long ago, looked promising, she didn't mind me massing her thigh back, but that was that.
-
11-22-24 15:25 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 264Oh yup I just went and looked at the more photos link and there are photos in there that I recognize from older tropical touch ads.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 11:58 #3146Regular Member

Posts: 4Ann Arbor outcall massage?
Staying downtown Ann Arbor tonight, looking for a massage in my hotel room or Incall if they're worth driving to.
Any recommendations? Would be late.
-
11-22-24 01:54 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 98Comments link on the link given says "bikini massage" . So probably yeah.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 22:29 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 96I'm betting it's tropical touch.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 19:51 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 264Available
I texted this one the other day. Gave rates that were for massage only and said flirty fun can be discussed in person. Also sent 2 pictures of girls that were obviously not the chick pictured in the ad and told me they were the one working that day. Wondered if anyone has further intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rbor/179223671
-
11-21-24 08:55 #3142Regular Member

Posts: 10USpa Report
Thanks for the USpa suggestion as it was a good experience. I called and Eva was the only one working and she was able to get me in for an appointment. She massaged me, while laying on my stomach, and grazed the boys and my ass several times getting me worked up good. My only complaint would be that she left the room every few minutes to get another warm towel to rub me down with. Once on my back, she completed the handshake, and finished with an awesome foot massage. The damage was exactly as others described.
-
11-20-24 10:35 #3141Regular Member

Posts: 24Amy's Girls Amy form yspi
The two girls in that post work for and with Amy in Ypsilanti. I wouldn't expect anything different from them that would expect from Amy herself strung out hags that nod out during sessions total waste of time. Just check the review. Happy Hunting And Stay Safe Out There. ZZ.
Originally Posted by OldNSlowa2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





