Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 13036
-
11-22-24 20:12 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 899I wrote that inaccurately. Here is a description from a webpage that is more accurate and complete.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
The region is bounded to the north by the San Gabriel.
Mountains, to the west by the cities of Pasadena, South.
Pasadena and Monterey Park and to the south by the.
Foothills that run south of and parallel to the SR-60.
Freeway. Its eastern border lies on the San Bernardino.
County line.
-
11-22-24 20:08 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 899Cities: Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Covina, Diamond Bar, Duarte, El Monte, Glendora, Hacienda Heights, Irwindale, La Cañada Flintridge, La Puente, La Verne, Monrovia, Monterey Park, Pasadena, Pomona, Rosemead, San Dimas, San Gabriel, San Marino, Sierra Madre, South El Monte, South Pasadena, Temple City, Walnut, and West Covina.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
Those are the cities. Looks like everything on the side of the San Gabriel Mountains that is opposite of OC. Here's a map.
-
11-22-24 17:28 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 51Whittier
Whittier was incorporated in February 1898 and became a charter city in 1955.
-
11-22-24 15:22 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 178Man you got her to squirt?! She didn't really seems to be interested when I was playing with her so I didn't waste my energy and gave her a good fuck instead. Maybe she was worn out by the time I saw her LOL I might have visit Phoebe earlier next time.
Originally Posted by DefCooked
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 15:19 #9897Senior Member

Posts: 178Lmao. I don't even know why we're arguing about where Whittier belong. All I wanted to do was share intel with my fellow mongers! Maybe I'll keep these new places all to my self next time.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 15:13 #9896Senior Member

Posts: 556They don't exist.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 15:13 #9895Senior Member

Posts: 178Man I've never had a Latina that did BB. It was always everything covered with them.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 15:02 #9894Senior Member

Posts: 870Latinas
Any massage joints that have latinas that are hot and have an open mind for BB?? OR, Skinny latinas?? Not interested in Grandmas or milfs, thank you in advance.
-
11-22-24 10:26 #9893Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone try Maleny? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46518/
Originally Posted by ISpySomething
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 10:25 #9892Senior Member

Posts: 971Never knew telecommunication history could get my dick so hard.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 22:43 #9891Senior Member

Posts: 362Then you remember all of Los Angeles County was a 213 area code before 1990, then some to the north became 818 San Fernando Valley / San Gabriel Valley included before splitting again between Glendale 818 and Pasadena to 626. Whittier became 562 with long Beach.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 22:21 #9890Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Total agrees
Total can agree.
Originally Posted by EggHead21
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 16:33 #9889Senior Member

Posts: 172Born and raised, little fella. Didn't realize cities in the SGV have a 562 area code LOL.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
I guess Santa Fe Springs and Norwalk are part of the SGV too since they're also east of the 605 HUR DUR.
-
11-20-24 23:18 #9888Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Lots of name Sophia
Total can't agree.
Originally Posted by OrangeCreampie
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 23:16 #9887Senior Member

Posts: 362https://mapcarta.com/San_Gabriel_Valley/Map
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




