Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 30814
-
11-24-24 23:07 #26914Senior Member

Posts: 281ForTheDub
Inbox is full.
-
11-24-24 18:04 #26913Senior Member

Posts: 625Deanna Soprano Cary
MILF visiting Cary. Review found in Virginia Beach forum.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/362448757640
-
11-24-24 17:53 #26912Senior Member

Posts: 141Babs
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/701063275075
As was mentioned a few pages back, and I'm sure some of you have seen her ads, Babs Bunny is in town. She was a staple during the BP days and a favorite of mine back then before dropping off for a number of years. Now that she is back, I wanted to see her and am happy to report that it is still a very positive experience. She clearly takes care of herself and has a very nice, MILFy body. I went with the $300-2 pop-hr and that is precisely what I got. BBBJCIM for Round 1 and BBBJ to CFS for Round 2. Like all of us, I am getting older and it has not always worked out going for an encore performance in an hour but Babs has never failed to deliver in that department. It was fun to see her again and get re-acquainted.
-
11-24-24 11:15 #26911Senior Member

Posts: 58Ash / Ashley
I had a good time with Ashley, reviewed her. Her ad says Greek available, I'm sure for an upcharge. She wanted $40 more for BBJ.
Originally Posted by WaterBoy13
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/179358833
-
11-24-24 07:07 #26910Senior Member

Posts: 77Michelle C
Insane body. She's a great time. I've seen her twice this year.
Originally Posted by ILikeTheLadies
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 14:10 #26909Regular Member

Posts: 19The search continues
Anyone know any reliable providers that do greek?
-
11-22-24 16:41 #26908Senior Member

Posts: 26Mother and Daughter
Anybody know anything about these two Mother and Daughter.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/179266880
-
11-22-24 14:14 #26907Senior Member

Posts: 97Fun-sized MILF is short
Quite heavy though.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 13:39 #26906Senior Member

Posts: 377Looking for options
Is there any short ladies around the area?
Under 5 ft please.
-
11-22-24 08:46 #26905Senior Member

Posts: 1710Sorry. 11/16.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 20:44 #26904Senior Member

Posts: 130https://tryst.link/escort/michellecarniel
Originally Posted by ILikeTheLadies
[View Original Post]
Michelle carniel Brazilian on tryst.
-
11-21-24 20:43 #26903Senior Member

Posts: 625Zoey in Wilson
Has anybody driven to Wilson lately? .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilso...-/416134609358
-
11-21-24 19:18 #26902Senior Member

Posts: 51Michelle
Raleigh forum shows two "Michelles". One redhead from St. Louis, the other shows as a local. Which one are you referring to?
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 19:14 #26901Senior Member

Posts: 304Can you detail what option you chose to report that profile?
Originally Posted by LikeToHavher
[View Original Post]
This person: https://tryst.link/massage/aracox has duplicate profiles with locations all over popular cities in the US. All leading to her OF account.
-
11-21-24 19:03 #26900Senior Member

Posts: 304Are you sure you have the right initials and / or date? I'm looking at today's shots and I can't find any redheads, nor can I find anyone with those initials. Went back a few days and I don't see anyone with those initials either. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




