Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing research and for the most part, without a ton of additional support services like socialized healthcare and a broader support net like in Europe, the "Swedish Model" of criminalizing sex work and purchasing solves nothing and can make many things worse. The bottom line issue is that humans will always want or need sex. So this work will not stop. My question is, Texas has had this on its books since 2001. But the data on how this has affected sex work is not easy to find. Has it truly gone even more 'underground'? Has some other model like dating sites taken over? Anyone from Texas know how this has changed things there?
    2021. Yes things in Texas got way worse. But there are a lot of key differences between the Texas version and what's happening in NC that's going to make enforcemet in nc far stronger and getting caught far worse.

  2. #1885
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    My plan is to retire. I can't fully trust the providers, not even my regular. May be if I travel to other states I might participate.
    I've been doing research and for the most part, without a ton of additional support services like socialized healthcare and a broader support net like in Europe, the "Swedish Model" of criminalizing sex work and purchasing solves nothing and can make many things worse. The bottom line issue is that humans will always want or need sex. So this work will not stop. My question is, Texas has had this on its books since 2001. But the data on how this has affected sex work is not easy to find. Has it truly gone even more 'underground'? Has some other model like dating sites taken over? Anyone from Texas know how this has changed things there?

  3. #1884
    I think I'm right there with you my hopes of 1 k post on here are doomed LOL. Well unless there is a new state in my future!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    My plan is to retire. I can't fully trust the providers, not even my regular. May be if I travel to other states I might participate.

  4. #1883

    Getting my popcorn

    I'm going to throw in the towel as well. Reading these threads makes me scared for some of you though. Because you're obviously going away for at least a short while. Maybe I'll find the articles and news vignettes interesting.

    Let us know your arrest, court, and jail experiences in this thread. And on the brightside, maybe you'll get a little action on the inside.

  5. #1882

    Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    So what's the plan? Outcall only? Dinner / lunch date first?
    My plan is to retire. I can't fully trust the providers, not even my regular. May be if I travel to other states I might participate.

  6. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    So what's the plan? Outcall only? Dinner / lunch date first?
    Sure as long as you have basically nothing to lose. 4 month minimum setence, no alternative, that's the best case. And girls will literally be paid to say they were trafficked, so you better trust the girls A LOT. There is no downside for the girls at all. They can take your money for a year, get pissed at you one day, and then get another major pay day from homelad security. Have you met many girls you can trust like that in this hobby?

  7. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    So what's the plan? Outcall only? Dinner / lunch date first?
    I'm thinking the hill. That or just go for a long drive where it's safer to play.

  8. #1879

    The plan

    So what's the plan? Outcall only? Dinner / lunch date first?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    It goes into effect on Dec 01, not Dec. 31.

  9. #1878

    Incorrect Date

    Quote Originally Posted by GerryManderer  [View Original Post]
    Soliciting a prostitute will be a felony.

    https://www.newsobserver.com/opinion...289914144.html

    Supposedly to reduce demand to there's less human trafficking.
    It goes into effect on Dec 01, not Dec. 31.

  10. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps, although the Right is being pushed to do this by the right-wing 'Christian' PACs. Don't forget it was Trump's Justice Dept that went after BackPage. Eight years of the previous administration didn't touch it and 4 years of the one after didn't go after any of the ones we currently use. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they renew that fight.
    Trump doesn't need the Christians anymore. And honestly they don't seem to care about his morals as long as he bans abortion. However you look at it, he has no incentive to pander to their interests anymore, but well.

    I moved all this to the fight thread. Don't talk about politics on review threads.

    To the Trump guys, I do the same shit for the lefties, pussy is pink, it's not red or blue, keep that shit off of review threads.

    A2

  11. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    I'm not getting into left vs right stuff, but the first term AG, Sessions, is a christian conservative prosecutor from Alabama, world's apart from Florida's Gaetz.
    You certainly have a point regarding the starting point of those two men. I recognize that this is nuance that the lay person might not realize is a thing, but once you've been involved for some time with political lobbying, you recognize what compliance looks like. When you appoint a law enforcement insider to AG you're saying 'we're about process and following the law'. When you appoint a politician to AG, you're saying to your donors that they can shape the enforcement of laws. Gaetz's proclivities aside, he's a well known ***** on the Hill. That guy hasn't paid for a meal in years. Look up who Gaetz's largest donors have been, and you'll see what he's going to be doing as AG.

  12. #1875

    Gaetz

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    I'm not getting into left vs right stuff, but the first term AG, Sessions, is a christian conservative prosecutor from Alabama, world's apart from Florida's Gaetz.
    Haha, yeah, you would think Gaetz would be the most pro-mongering AG in history.

  13. #1874
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps, although the Right is being pushed to do this by the right-wing 'Christian' PACs. Don't forget it was Trump's Justice Dept that went after BackPage. Eight years of the previous administration didn't touch it and 4 years of the one after didn't go after any of the ones we currently use. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they renew that fight.
    I'm not getting into left vs right stuff, but the first term AG, Sessions, is a christian conservative prosecutor from Alabama, world's apart from Florida's Gaetz.

  14. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    A possible glimmer of favorable news on the federal side at least: probably the most famous SA user ever was just nominated to be the next attorney general.

    These new NC laws are puritanical christian-conservative garbage though, and I don't see them being changed anytime soon. Hard to imagine a legislator willing to take the heat and sponsor a bill to undo it, regardless if they disagree with it in principle.
    Perhaps, although the Right is being pushed to do this by the right-wing 'Christian' PACs. Don't forget it was Trump's Justice Dept that went after BackPage. Eight years of the previous administration didn't touch it and 4 years of the one after didn't go after any of the ones we currently use. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they renew that fight.

  15. #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotRapp  [View Original Post]
    My question then becomes does this law apply to sites like SA or CC? What about girls trying to be picked up via IG or SC? The ramifications of this seem far reaching.
    A possible glimmer of favorable news on the federal side at least: probably the most famous SA user ever was just nominated to be the next attorney general.

    These new NC laws are puritanical christian-conservative garbage though, and I don't see them being changed anytime soon. Hard to imagine a legislator willing to take the heat and sponsor a bill to undo it, regardless if they disagree with it in principle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape