Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I'm not driving to Norfolk, Virginia for a date with anyone.

    100 or not.

  2. #5848

    The Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages?
    1. Asked for 5. Ended up splitting 200-300 down the middle.

    2 200 plus a few drinks.

    3. 400.

    4. 300.

  3. #5847

  4. #5846

    BlueEyez

    Has anyone seen her? She messaged and favored me on both seeking and Sugar Daddy, however no replies when I message her back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-b8b3cf040e54

    https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...58511589b09c87

  5. #5845

  6. #5844

    Unholy Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't there just a report about how she called the cops on someone who she invited over?
    Damn I remember reading about this a couple weeks ago and it totally didn't hit me until I just read this morning again. This chick was awesome in the sack. She did have a knife, but she put it away when I paid her. I'm going to send her a text later and ask her what happened. I probably will be skipping out. I'm seeing her again after rereading everything about her. Drama is something I tend to stay far away from as possible. Poo.

  7. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342

    Soaking wet. Nice smile very good ass with a tight puss. A bit of baby damage but hey, she has her own place is cute and likes a pounding. Of course reasonably priced as well. Great deals to be had on SA. You just need to put in the effort and pay the membership fee!

    Poo.
    That's Mel. Back when my account was active I was chatting with her and we started texting. But her comms were awful with me. I imagine it was because she was working several different guys which is fine, but after the third time of "hey lets make plans to get together: followed with "sure, what nights are good for you next week?" and then a week or two of no reply followed up with a "hey" and I was over it and told her I wasn't interested anymore.

  8. #5842

    Scammer Alert!


  9. #5841

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't there just a report about how she called the cops on someone who she invited over?
    I remember that too, she pulled a knife and cops eventually came.

    Found it: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7062081.

  10. #5840

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-492c3b7f194f

    This girl can fuck! Has her own place and is very reasonable priced. As an added extra she's a multi-climax squirter! Loved watching her eyes roll back into her head as she cummmmmmsss!

    Poo.
    Wasn't there just a report about how she called the cops on someone who she invited over?

  11. #5839

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342

    Soaking wet. Nice smile very good ass with a tight puss. A bit of baby damage but hey, she has her own place is cute and likes a pounding. Of course reasonably priced as well. Great deals to be had on SA. You just need to put in the effort and pay the membership fee!

    Poo.
    This is my UTR cum dump that I post about. Nice find.

  12. #5838

    Anyone connect with.

    This one: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-87f7f6ed3e54.

    I finally got a hit from her online and am about to proceed with direct texting. Has anyone seen her? Is she the woman in the pics? She comes across a little 'flighty' which makes me wonder about being catfished. TIA!

  13. #5837
    I got her to $150. But, I was running out of time and wanted to postpone. She got twisted. I was glad it didn't happen. I don't have the patience for that stuff. She might be a bit heavier than I like (and I thought that from the pix. I'm glad someone confirmed that).

  14. #5836

    90 Pounds

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342

    Soaking wet. Nice smile very good ass with a tight puss. A bit of baby damage but hey, she has her own place is cute and likes a pounding. Of course reasonably priced as well. Great deals to be had on SA. You just need to put in the effort and pay the membership fee!

    Poo.

  15. #5835

    Dam

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-492c3b7f194f

    This girl can fuck! Has her own place and is very reasonable priced. As an added extra she's a multi-climax squirter! Loved watching her eyes roll back into her head as she cummmmmmsss!

    Poo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape