Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 19508
-
11-19-24 23:32 #14318Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Good
I've had a session with Pink and it was absolutely amazing. Normally, they will recommend that I see certain ladies, but so far, I haven't been encouraged to try Sindy. From my experience that means either they no she isn't a good fit for me, or her service isn't very good. Either way, my recommendation is Pink.
Originally Posted by Skeete5555
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 22:34 #14317Senior Member

Posts: 299Iso bbfs
Looking for a place that does BBFS. End of Sept I saw Lulu in Renton at Good and she was great and all. Just looking for bare. TY.
-
11-19-24 21:15 #14316Senior Member

Posts: 29Cost?
What's the typical tip amount you've experienced for BB at these AMPs?
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 19:41 #14315Senior Member

Posts: 40Good
I wanted to get feedback on those that have had a session with Sindy and Pink, and to which one they prefer. Looks is important for me but I want quality service.
Appreciate any intel, thanks.
-
11-19-24 16:50 #14314Senior Member

Posts: 246Peet0115
Your inbox is full.
-
11-19-24 16:18 #14313Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks! Yeah they are definitely a YMMV kind of place so I thought it was curious to see them advertising FS under a different number. Amy who left last year was the best, she used to give BB camel toe slides that were the best!
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 10:32 #14312Senior Member

Posts: 278Re: Yili Spa (Fremont)
I saw Bella about a couple weeks ago, nothing special. Didn't even offer a BJ. Haven't seen Ruby (unless Ruby is a new name for Amy).
Originally Posted by DyanRay
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 08:57 #14311Senior Member

Posts: 148Really the only thing distinguishing B Spa for me are the uniforms; just a little JAV fantasy thing. The ladies are reasonably attractive, but the service isn't anything special.
Originally Posted by DevilsDouble
[View Original Post]
I had the same guidance from the mama-san, but the last 2 times I've gone to Beautiful I've been sent back to B Spa with the comment "We busy; not come back here go B Spa all same girls". So I have no idea.
-
11-18-24 22:08 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 1305Menstrual cycle.
Originally Posted by NezcaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 20:55 #14309Banned Member

Posts: 907Just teaching a man how to fish. If you dont want to hear about what you already know, maybe tell us what you do know and where you've looked? Doesnt sound like you did a search for BBFS?
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 19:31 #14308Regular Member

Posts: 10Not new Victoria from Shanghai
I am looking for the Victoria who was in Tokyo Renton last monh.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
Who is auntie Flo?
-
11-18-24 11:28 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 158Victoria from Shanghai
Auntie Flo. She'll be back on the weekend.
Originally Posted by NezcaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 10:29 #14306Senior Member

Posts: 906Bbfs
North end: BBFS more often than not: Euro Touch, Sun, Kings, VIP, Airport. BBFS at least sometimes: Vivi, Golden, Royal.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
The old aunties are more likely to give it up. If you can repeat with the same girl they will usually start offering it pretty much anywhere. Finding a young, hot, Asian girl who will take it bare on a first encounter is a unicorn.
-
11-18-24 10:10 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 1209Yes but historically AMP discussions have been here more than the bb forum hence the inquiry here.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 09:51 #14304Banned Member

Posts: 907Did you look in the bareback forum? From memory, maybe "Sun Spa" in Lynnwood. Eurotouch used to be known for it, Pepsi might still be there. Did you do a search for BBFS?
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





