Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 33236
-
11-19-24 22:27 #30566Senior Member

Posts: 37Did that. Could not find any link. PM her digits if you would not mind please.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 21:45 #30565Regular Member

Posts: 16Lady Shay
Has anyone seen Lady Shay in a while? Is she still active? I always had fun with her, man that babe could give a good BBBJ.
-
11-19-24 20:15 #30564Senior Member

Posts: 919EE most definitely gone and Steve (Jodi) arrested and sentenced to jail.
Originally Posted by BG393
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 18:03 #30563Regular Member

Posts: 5Eloquent evenings gone correct?
You can tell how long I've been out of the game by the subject. Finally ditched the wife and moved so would like to get back in the game. EE was always a safe bet but I'm guessing I will have to TOFTT and report until I reach senior status before I find a sure safe bet like that again. That gal he had that looked like Katy Mixon was amazing. IYKYK.
Happy hunting mongers.
-
11-19-24 16:47 #30562Senior Member

Posts: 40Hollywood casino Lawrenceburg?
Does anyone have any leads for an outcall provider that would be willing to hop the creek and come to Hollywood casino? I'll be in town this week and would love some company. Any leads are appreciated! TIA.
-
11-19-24 15:41 #30561Senior Member

Posts: 312AT Work
As I have stated before she has a normal job, so replies could take a while, and she will not reply if your messages are outlandish or rude. This is an educated woman with a college degrees who is doing this for extra money needed that will not put up with BS.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 13:02 #30560Senior Member

Posts: 312Just a guess 5'4" with gigantic tits, definitely top heavy.
Originally Posted by CincyJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 11:55 #30559Senior Member

Posts: 353Left her a couple messages at number she has listed but have not received a message back.
Originally Posted by SinsinnatiToy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 10:44 #30558Senior Member

Posts: 159Cerenity
A few weeks ago when she was back in town. I had a great visit with her. Clean fresh kitty and was very responsive. Just had a great time with her. I could see she had cleaned up her act. Took time to make sure I was happy. I texted her last night to see when she would be coming back. And she said as of now she is no longer going to be escorting. She has a new outlook on life now that she has gotten clean. She says she wants to spend her time with her boys and trying to be the best Mom. In the world to them. And wants to thank everyone who treated her well. I am going to post this in Dayton as she has reviews there as well.
-
11-19-24 08:10 #30557Regular Member

Posts: 18Sophia
Thanks for the info, how tall would you guess Sophia to be?
Originally Posted by SinsinnatiToy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 07:39 #30556Senior Member

Posts: 242Bonita
I haven't posted in awhile. I've been seeing Bonita regularly. Definitely the best value out there. Small spinner, ready to please and she won't let you leave unsatisfied. Super tight. The BBBJ is probably the best I've had. She'll take any position with a smile. She's back from vacation so I'm looking forward to a return visit. She also has a partner with her right now. I don't know anything about her yet. You can find Bonita on SA.
-
11-19-24 06:30 #30555Senior Member

Posts: 151Recent move
I put a similar report on the Dayton board and did not get much. I recently moved to this area and decided to get an account to get more local information. I hope to help other mongers as I get settled in.
One monger mentioned a lady in Dayton and I might go see her but I noticed from where I live the east side of Cincinnati is about the same drive as most of Dayton and might be an easier drive.
I am looking for info on a good provider. I am looking for quality over quantity as I do not get out to play much. When I do see a girl I want to have a good time. I am willing to pay extra for a good time. I am not very picky on the type of girl. The girl must be less than 60 and not overweight and must have a comfortable place to meet.
Like I said when I go out I like to make the most of it. I would like to spend more than an hour and am willing to pay extra for extra time. I just do not like to be rushed and I like to spend time talking to the girl if she is good at conversation.
So if you know a lady on the east side that needs help please provide her number. She can be a UTR or has an ad. If she has an ad the link to the ad would be great. If not I guess I will contact the girl in Dayton that I was given a lead to.
-
11-19-24 02:17 #30554Senior Member

Posts: 337Search her name and you might find an old link, she has no current ad up.
Originally Posted by BillyG45
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 21:49 #30553Senior Member

Posts: 37Lots of mentions of her but no link to her profile or ad. Share please or pm.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 18:24 #30552Senior Member

Posts: 312Link for Sophia in Covington
Below is the link for Covington Sophia, the woman I reviewed, who is a NYMPHO with a very tight kitty and orgasms and squirts frequently and is the energizer bunny that never wears down, evan after 6 hours. She has a full time job so scheduling should be made in advance of the day you would want to see her. She has also applied to skip the game but according to skip the games approval process takes 3 days.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
https://www.yesbackpage.com/234/post...ome-true-.html









Reply With Quote






