Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19799
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Clion  [View Original Post]
    Lot of girls says incall available, but they also have their only fans listed, be careful mostly they are only there to get your subscription.
    100% of the OF girls on TRYST are never going to meet up. They are only building a fan base. (you will see them on TRYST in other cities too so you know they are not here).

  2. #19798

    Only fans scam

    Lot of girls says incall available, but they also have their only fans listed, be careful mostly they are only there to get your subscription.

  3. #19797

    2 way pics and / or video

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she does require video verification. I did it, she shows her tits and I showed my dick. I've done this with a couple of providers, I didn't mind it, lets me know the person I'm seeing is who they say they are. Never had a problem with it.

    Maybe I'm just an idiot. Should we not be doing verification?
    I would caution everyone on this. Pics and / or video of your face and fingers pointed this way or that are fine, in my opinion. The provider sees you a vise versa. I like the video option as it allows you to see if the provider is using fake or outdated pics. Had more than one chick show up 50 lbs. Heavier and ten+ years older than what I saw in the Ad.

    RED FLAG on dick pics. Here is where you incriminate yourself. Showing genitalia, asking questions of a sexual nature or answering them implies prostitution. If you are communicating with a cop this will get you arrested.

    Remember not to do this: Sucky Fucky Five Bucks. I. E. Offering an amount of money for a sexual act. Don't say or text anything that you couldn't explain if you were hiring a masseuse.

  4. #19796

    Much Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    She, and her place, are an absolute mess nowadays. I saw her and it and turned around and left.
    I sure appreciate the feedback!

    Thank you.

  5. #19795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I've seen this older red heads posts for years. I've searched back on the board about 20 pages. I know I've seen reports. Anyone have an experience to share. I'm just looking for a nice BBBJ and I recall this being available.

    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    She, and her place, are an absolute mess nowadays. I saw her and it and turned around and left.

  6. #19794
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Ad says she requires video verification is that true?
    Yeah, she does require video verification. I did it, she shows her tits and I showed my dick. I've done this with a couple of providers, I didn't mind it, lets me know the person I'm seeing is who they say they are. Never had a problem with it.

    Maybe I'm just an idiot. Should we not be doing verification?

  7. #19793
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDo1  [View Original Post]
    Excuse my ignorance, however how is face verification working (and not against me? Please someone who has done this, let me know how it works. No judgment. Just curious about the process.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eland/17906703

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/179067376

    Also is it oke to go to INDEPENDENCE NOW? There's so much to this ad but I guess the Instagram account makes it legit? https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/179067187.

    Help me in the "new" escort game.

    Mr Do1.

    Be safe.
    Face or video is a no for me. I consider it the same as sending a pic and I don't do that. Most of the time it's nota deal breaker, but I'll just pass if it is. A few months ago a bust was done going off of pics and vehicle descriptions. The guys never even got in the room and they got busted.

  8. #19792

    Cherry. Lorain county

    Hey guys. I've seen this older red heads posts for years. I've searched back on the board about 20 pages. I know I've seen reports. Anyone have an experience to share. I'm just looking for a nice BBBJ and I recall this being available.

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

  9. #19791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Are YOU doing FACE verification?

    Excuse my ignorance, however how is face verification working (and not against me? Please someone who has done this, let me know how it works. No judgment. Just curious about the process.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eland/17906703

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/179067376

    Also is it ok to go to INDEPENDENCE NOW? There's so much to this ad but I guess the Instagram account makes it legit? https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/179067187.

    Help me in the "new" escort game.

    Mr Do1.

    Be safe.

  10. #19790

    See post 19750

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/700308775139 - Anyone seen these two? Messaged both numbers and got nothing back. Not sure if they're legit or not.
    Go back to post 19750 for my comments on August.

  11. #19789
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently (within last week). Incall location was a clean hotel in a good area. Nothing sketchy. Very laid back and accommodating. Physically I thought she was beautiful, definitely my type. She also made me feel really good about myself before we even started. Started with CBJ on the bed, she offered BBBJ but for some reason I was in super safety mode that day. Worthy of her head doctor title as she was going pretty deep on me, and I'm not a small guy. From there she got on top and rode me for a while, held her close to me while she was on top. Switch to doggy and got to see her amazing ass. Knew I wasn't going to last too long there. Finished in doggy and got cleaned up.

    Only thing I'm made about is I was short on time so I had to get out of there, would have loved to take my time and use the entire Hh. Definitely want to see her again so I can get her in one of those leather outfits.
    Ad says she requires video verification is that true?

  12. #19788
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Run away

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad on Tryst & Eros.

    She looks like she could be fun.

    Has anyone seen Dallas before?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5178682.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/dallasfromflorida

    Any info would be helpful.
    She had a different name when I reported on her a year or two ago. There is a reason the filters are so heavy on her pics. Short, chubby gut, on some sort drugs when I picked her up, the whole thing was a nightmare. One of the worst nights in hobbying, I was so new to the hobby. This woman, basket case, would not get out of the car when I asked her to. Like as soon as I picked her up I could tell it was not going to be good. She is so effing crazy. "E" (the homeless chick on Seeking) is more sane than Dallas. And she is not from FL, she lives or lived somewhere on the East Side.

  13. #19787

    Has anyone seen Dallas?

    Saw her ad on Tryst & Eros.

    She looks like she could be fun.

    Has anyone seen Dallas before?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5178682.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/dallasfromflorida

    Any info would be helpful.

  14. #19786

    Pics in the ad is kinda misleading

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/700308775139 - Anyone seen these two? Messaged both numbers and got nothing back. Not sure if they're legit or not.
    I reached out to the girl standing next to the door. Talked for a little bit and she send me a clear / recent pic of her. No I wouldn't go after seeing that. But it depends on you.

  15. #19785

    August and Summer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/700308775139 - Anyone seen these two? Messaged both numbers and got nothing back. Not sure if they're legit or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape