The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 350 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 19535
We Will Help You Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14300
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bella about a couple weeks ago, nothing special. Didn't even offer a BJ. Haven't seen Ruby (unless Ruby is a new name for Amy).
    Thanks! Yeah they are definitely a YMMV kind of place so I thought it was curious to see them advertising FS under a different number. Amy who left last year was the best, she used to give BB camel toe slides that were the best!

  2. #14299

    Re: Yili Spa (Fremont)

    Quote Originally Posted by DyanRay  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any RECENT intel on this place?

    I saw Ruby a few months back and could only get a Saran Wrap BJ and daty for $$ (on top of an amazing 90 minute massage).

    But now someone is posting ads for the spa on STG, AdultSearch, and all kinds of other sites using a phone number (206-300-XXXX) different than their listed number (206-972-XXXX).

    So I'm wondering if one of the girls (Ruby or Bella) is now offering more services under the (206-300-XXXX) number.
    I saw Bella about a couple weeks ago, nothing special. Didn't even offer a BJ. Haven't seen Ruby (unless Ruby is a new name for Amy).

  3. #14298
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDouble  [View Original Post]
    She did say that the next time I should instead visit 'Beautiful Spa' in building A instead of B spa which is located in building B. Maybe will try it the next time.
    Really the only thing distinguishing B Spa for me are the uniforms; just a little JAV fantasy thing. The ladies are reasonably attractive, but the service isn't anything special.

    I had the same guidance from the mama-san, but the last 2 times I've gone to Beautiful I've been sent back to B Spa with the comment "We busy; not come back here go B Spa all same girls". So I have no idea.

  4. #14297
    Quote Originally Posted by NezcaMan  [View Original Post]
    Who is auntie Flo?
    Menstrual cycle.

  5. #14296
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Yes but historically AMP discussions have been here more than the bb forum hence the inquiry here.
    Just teaching a man how to fish. If you dont want to hear about what you already know, maybe tell us what you do know and where you've looked? Doesnt sound like you did a search for BBFS?

  6. #14295

    Not new Victoria from Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Auntie Flo. She'll be back on the weekend.
    I am looking for the Victoria who was in Tokyo Renton last monh.

    Who is auntie Flo?

  7. #14294

    Victoria from Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by NezcaMan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on where she went?
    Auntie Flo. She'll be back on the weekend.

  8. #14293

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Any places where BBFS is on table? (pun intended).
    North end: BBFS more often than not: Euro Touch, Sun, Kings, VIP, Airport. BBFS at least sometimes: Vivi, Golden, Royal.

    The old aunties are more likely to give it up. If you can repeat with the same girl they will usually start offering it pretty much anywhere. Finding a young, hot, Asian girl who will take it bare on a first encounter is a unicorn.

  9. #14292
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Did you look in the bareback forum? From memory, maybe "Sun Spa" in Lynnwood. Eurotouch used to be known for it, Pepsi might still be there. Did you do a search for BBFS?
    Yes but historically AMP discussions have been here more than the bb forum hence the inquiry here.

  10. #14291
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Never done the spa thing, but would be interested when I'm in town next month. Any places where BBFS is on table? (pun intended).
    Did you look in the bareback forum? From memory, maybe "Sun Spa" in Lynnwood. Eurotouch used to be known for it, Pepsi might still be there. Did you do a search for BBFS?

  11. #14290
    Never done the spa thing, but would be interested when I'm in town next month. Any places where BBFS is on table? (pun intended).

  12. #14289

    B spa Angelina

    Went to B spa this Friday afternoon for the first time. I am new to the area so just dipping my feet.

    Only Angelina was working. I find her average in looks but younger than the aunties I have come to expect at AMPs. 50 $ entry fee for 30 min and 160 for FS. I got a mediocre CBJ followed by CG. Was done and dusted in 15 min. No DFK ot DATY allowed. Overall nothing special that merits another visit.

    She did say that the next time I should instead visit 'Beautiful Spa' in building A instead of B spa which is located in building B. Maybe will try it the next time.

  13. #14288

    Victoria from Tokyo?

    Any intel on where she went?

  14. #14287
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368

    Natural

    Also try Gina at Lollibee.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    Dude, who has some nice natural boobies? I've been noticing lots of MM lately. I am not a fan. I don't care much the size, but.

  15. #14286
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368

    Naturals

    Right now, all I can think of is Alyssa at One Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    Dude, who has some nice natural boobies? I've been noticing lots of MM lately. I am not a fan. I don't care much the size, but.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape