Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 61408
-
11-20-24 13:21 #57283Senior Member

Posts: 63Where and when does Emily normally hang?
She sounds like my kinda gal (very thin). Anyone know how I can find her?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 12:28 #57282Senior Member

Posts: 63Where and when does Emily normally hang?
She sounds like my kinda gal (very thin). Anyone know how I can find her?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:29 #57281Senior Member

Posts: 703Damn, I haven't seen Emily in a while. She was my first experience over in the WW Loops. Told me I can usually find her Around the circle After 11 pm, but never do.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
I still have a sweater of hers she left in my car. Been waiting to give it back.
-
11-20-24 10:26 #57280Senior Member

Posts: 703Yeah. It did. I didn't put too much thought into that question. But the rest I felt were good.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
LOL.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:24 #57279Senior Member

Posts: 703I think I had a seizure reading this LOL kidding aside, are you okay? Was you drunk or high when you wrote this. I couldn't follow along man.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 09:45 #57278Senior Member

Posts: 320Website
Now that charm city is know more. Does anyone know of a local ladies site that might be out there? Thanks.
-
11-19-24 23:49 #57277Senior Member

Posts: 811North Laurel PO.
I saw 2 very attractive women (white) walking in the side of the south lane of route 1. I saw one guy pulled over. One was walking north, the other was walking south.
-
11-19-24 19:39 #57276Senior Member

Posts: 83Bob you mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 19:20 #57275Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks for the update. I knew Amber / Tiny. I assume we're talking about the one who used to live in the Catonsville / Irvington area? Last I'd checked in with her, she seemed well, but that was a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 15:17 #57274Senior Member

Posts: 1369Candace
Saw Candace a few nights ago walking up Ramsey towards the circle. She was all covered up and didn't look attractive at all. She looked like she'd been up for a few days and in need of some "medicine". Be patient and you'll find her. Peace.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 15:14 #57273Senior Member

Posts: 1318Well he's not selective and we appreciate that as he posts about both the good and bad. He keeps us away from trouble and lines us up with deserving gals.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 14:46 #57272Senior Member

Posts: 114New To This Game & Seeking Advice
I am not new to mongering itself as I have done so back in NYC for the past 4 years & I found someone in Baltimore to see monthly.
The past 2 Fridays I was driving around Wilkens & surrounding blocks but haven't found anyone. The first time was around 1 am - 1:30 am. The second time was between 5 and 6 pm. I even made stops at the RoFo & Westside Mall but all I've seen is law enforcement there.
Question:
(1) Which intersections should I be looking towards in particular that's not triangle or circle?
(2) What time are the women usually out?
(3) What else should I know (raw dogging them, dates, etc.)?
-
11-19-24 14:03 #57271Senior Member

Posts: 1369Emily
Caught Emily by Busy Bee's last night, and it was a pleasant surprise. This is the Emily that BTB has reported on a couple of times. She walked up to my car when I was parked so I invited her in. I remembered her by all that dark curly hair and she's fairly attractive. She was dressed in about 4 layers of clothes but no odors at all. When we got to my spot and undressed, she revealed a very thin built frame; which I'm not usually into, but I went with it. The session was amazing. From the BBBJ to the main course. She really gets into it, and I look forward to another experience with her. A++. Peace.
-
11-19-24 11:06 #57270I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Huh?
Role play, keep asking that question, but their mouth should be where it's needed, it will be talk down to, and at times it may be slapped. Wait, you drive with tongue action and yolking up what is needed. As for face-to-face action, that is no wife of yours on their stomachs. A spot can be found anywhere, just park. If the ride must viciously shake, that's not really something for a motel nor a hotel, and you must figure it out. Use common sense. Pretty much, ask the women and over time, make.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 11:03 #57269Senior Member

Posts: 129Candace
I guess BTB is currently her favorite since she hasn't responded to me in 3 weeks.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




