Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 13911
-
11-28-24 01:41 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 37There certainly is more on the menu. I don't remember her name, but damn she has a smoking hot body. Face was pretty, but her body was effing amazing. Some tattoos you won't see until she disrobes, an amazingly nice and shaved shaved kitty. YMMV as to what you can get. I know the other head took charge and I paid too much for what I got, but I can say she was the best looking thing in Raleigh in a very very long time. 60/30 min, 70/45 min, 80/60 min, 130/90 min. Cash only (or cashapp & zelle apparently). Really easy to miss. Discreet parking in the back.
Originally Posted by LemonHead
[View Original Post]
Sounded like there may be some other girls working, but I only saw the one. They have been open for a little over a week. She was asking me if I heard of them online. I said yes, a buddy of mine told me about it, so thanks to my buddy LemonHead.
-
11-26-24 17:17 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 234I've been a few times since she left, not a hint of anything more than a handshake.
Originally Posted by King11
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 11:55 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 27Studio Talent?
Is there anyone worth going to in Studio these days now that Mimi is gone? If so, who should I ask for and what do you like about them / what they do that you would recommend them?
-
11-23-24 17:34 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 84Boszlady
I have been seeing this one for a while. Wondering if anybody has any information on her services.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/179245456
-
11-22-24 08:14 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 31https://www.ncleg.gov/Sessions/2023/...PDF/H971v6.pdf
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 17:25 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 43HB 971 is it
Google HB 971 and you'll see it. I posted about it back on 6/29 when WRAL ran an article. More details have come out since then, like no PJCs allowed for us, no charges brought against the lady involved and Homeland setting up a task force in Raleigh. I believe December 1st is going to be the start of a long dry spell around here.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 16:48 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 65Can someone provide me with a copy of this new law, or is it already posted? I'd like to see it, please.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 06:20 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 226It's not just going to be a worse crime, it's going to be SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE. And check out what the minimum penalties will be, with judges literally unable to offer prayers for judgement. Also enforcement will be significantly ramped up, as the new levels of crime involved make enforcement much more lucrative. Homeland security is making a base here for the very purpose of enforcing these new laws.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 19:18 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 57Standard finish
Angie, she was absolutely beautiful, pretty good massage, but nothing more than a handie. Gave her way to much to pull up her top and pull down her bottoms. She was stunning. Too bad that's all there is.
Originally Posted by MickeyMic
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 18:11 #12702Regular Member

Posts: 11I would be interested as well.
Originally Posted by MickeyMic
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 11:58 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 144https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/207268362101
Originally Posted by Leffty1970
[View Original Post]
If anyone hits that, PM me details if you aren't planning to share openly.
-
11-18-24 19:27 #12700Regular Member

Posts: 11Location
Do you have an address and location?
Originally Posted by BlackJack54
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 17:37 #12699Regular Member

Posts: 8New place of wake forest rd in Raleigh?
Found on STG, advertising backyard parking when you send them a message. Anybody have any experience here?
-
11-18-24 13:06 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 1538Doesn't matter if it's 2024 or 2025.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
It is not illegal, to pick up a street walker, meet an escort for outcall, meet an escort for incall, get HE service in AMP. It IS illegal to get "caught" dealing with an under cover COP, get "caught exchanging payment" for sex, get caught doing the deed in a public place (indecent exposure) Bottom line avoid Stings! Other than that it's just you and he spending time together not a crime. As said if you get caught it's going to be a worse crime than before with the new law. Other than the HE subject if there's drugs close by or a violent confrontation with a handler that's another subject.
-
11-18-24 08:39 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 201Clearly it's all speculative before 12/1, but AMPs have always the best way to avoid any quid pro quo type discussions, by putting an appropriate tip on the counter in advance for them to see, getting naked before the massage, and touching their legs to see if they pull back or push your hand away.
Originally Posted by AlexTheG8
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






