Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 5635
-
11-24-24 12:56 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 281Rose Lake
I went to Rose Lake once and only once. She was pretty relaxed when it came to draping but that was about all I got. Not saying it's impossible to get more but she seemed to be pretty adamant about not providing any extras. If I remember correctly, the massage itself was decent.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 13:03 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 198I got good service at Sunflower once like a few years ago. But bro, there are a lot of options in North St Paul area. Browse google maps and find the good options for yourself. Plenty of joints in the area have been well reviewed on here.
Originally Posted by Oralluver
[View Original Post]
They aren't the best in the TC, but there is action.
-
11-23-24 11:12 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 198New AMP pt 2
Whoops, I mentioned Rose Lake Massage in my last report as being nearby to Northern Asian Massage. I was mistaken, it's actually close to Panda Massage, which I know is a no-go.
Still, would love intel or history on the new joint.
-
11-23-24 11:09 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 198New AMP
Heads up mongers, new google listing for Northern Asian Massage. Address is 301 Village Pkwy, Circle Pines, MN 55014. Anyone have any intel about this one? Relatively close to Rose Lake Massage, which I also realize I have no intel on.
I may TOFTT since I'm a curious fellow, but wanted to check in here in case anyone has anything.
-
11-23-24 01:09 #4491Regular Member

Posts: 7Sunflower
Sunflower in north stp. Is that the sunflower in previous threads reported as being solid for mongers? Any recent reports? Right in my backyard. Not sure how I missed it. And here I am driving across town. Any intel appreciated. If you'd rather, send me a dm.
-
11-22-24 14:01 #4490Regular Member

Posts: 21Li massage might be great for a certain type of guy but if you have standards steer clear. Always remember you never know what other mongers look like!
-
11-21-24 13:11 #4489Regular Member

Posts: 24This seems strange to me because the handful of reviews here about this place have been nothing but absolutely mediocre.
Originally Posted by HazyDavy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 10:04 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 207Well, maybe she will be back but for now will have to try the out the newer Rose massage BV and see if that has a stand out or back to Lake and see if there's any girl's out.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
That ad sure packs them in. I've never seen a place so busy with the phone ringing the door buzzier going off almost constantly at 11 am I look on rub maps and don't even see a listing for Li's, thought maybe someone posted on there, on less there's another form someplace that posted about some of the prior activities.
-
11-20-24 10:28 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 281Shea
I currently don't have a VIP membership so couldn't get all the details but most of her "recent" reviews on TER were will not repeats.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 08:55 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 700That's a bummer, the ads are posted out of Chicago as well. Funny ad: https://callescort.org/612-525-2818.
Originally Posted by HazyDavy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 00:21 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 207Li's Massage
For the past couple of weeks I've been having a blast with Wendy, more fun then I've had in a long time but being were in MN if you out perform or stand out you'll be sent off to another state and that's what happened to my massage buddy Wendy. Good looking, slim, bubbly. I made a appt. For 10:30 this morning with Wendy they said nothing till I got there, oh she went to Chicago. I think 1 of the 4 are still there and now they have a load mouth Mamasan and the cute little rompers are also gone.
The word had must have gotten out because they were bus ten down the doors and boy were they going to be disappointed. VERY! I couldn't believe it for 11 am on a Tues. And the guys I seen weren't retirees. A lot of different language's going on out there. Right when you think you have something to look forward too. SOB.
-
11-19-24 09:56 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 700Its been awhile but I have in my two times left happy at Thai Massage in MG. Years ago they got hit if I remember correctly and make some po po blotter on the local news paper. It has been a few, wut with Arcadia no reason to try, also Thai in Crystal although some haven't It is the same. The crystal location couple years back though the lady did follow me out to the car asking for more tip. Not going to lie, I sometimes tip low I leave on the bed and say tip is in there to avoid the aggressive ask for mo tip.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 09:51 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 700PGA you thought so? I went the makeup was too much and the handy was only mehhh. Shoot me some details of your worth it fun, as I may have to revisit.
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 22:45 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 95Shea is worth seeing. She's a thic girl but not fat. All natural with huge cans. Eveything is on the menu.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 22:26 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 198Good catch! Thanks for the correction. Yeah, ain't no way Shea Massage in SLP offers.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
Shea at Yin still has an active ad on adultsearch, just not browsable. Look up her ter page if you're still curious about Golden Valley Shea.
Man, all ya'll west burbs are just a big blur to me LOL. All places I won't make the trek put to unless there is some real heat to be had.











Reply With Quote





