Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 28241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23186

    Avoid Harlee!

    Quote Originally Posted by BCatfish969  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of seeing her a few months ago after having been warned to avoid, I got caught up by the nice pictures. 1st she looks nothing like the pictures. 2nd when I got there she wasn't ready, ok I'm fine with that. She spent about 1. 5 hrs getting ready, talking, wasting time with her dog etc. Almost like she didn't won't to hangout. Ok once she finally finished getting ready she took a few hits of her 420 vap. And when I say she blacked out, I thought she had died. She was so out of it. So after waiting an 1 1/2 now she was asleep on the bed, once she came to a little she didn't want to touch jr. She was as like if you get him hard I'll suck on it. She is a dead fish. I left loaded and had to find another provider to help relieve the massive headache I now had. If you won't to waste your money fine go see her, brother you and everyone else out here has been warned, Avoid!
    WOW! Thanks for the thorough review BCatfish. Between your and Bubba's I won't be wasting a trip to Tampa to see this gal for sure. What a shame what drugs do to some of these girls! If those pics are actually of her and not altered, she was a beauty at one time. I prefer not to contribute to their demise.

  2. #23185
    To me, it looks like she is doing content more than meet ups from the ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    I see Luna, formerly of Paradise, is seeing clients again. Has anyone had the pleasure?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179147614

  3. #23184

    So wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BCatfish969  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of seeing her a few months ago after having been warned to avoid, I got caught up by the nice pictures. 1st she looks nothing like the pictures. 2nd when I got there she wasn't ready, ok I'm fine with that. She spent about 1. 5 hrs getting ready, talking, wasting time with her dog etc. Almost like she didn't won't to hangout. Ok once she finally finished getting ready she took a few hits of her 420 vap. And when I say she blacked out, I thought she had died. She was so out of it. So after waiting an 1 1/2 now she was asleep on the bed, once she came to a little she didn't want to touch jr. She was as like if you get him hard I'll suck on it. She is a dead fish. I left loaded and had to find another provider to help relieve the massive headache I now had. If you won't to waste your money fine go see her, brother you and everyone else out here has been warned, Avoid!
    This brothers, this! Harlee Jay has shattered so many well intentioned dreamers. There's a hint in there for all the brothers and why she was out on BCatfish after taking a hit. This is not what she looks like in person now or when I saw her years ago. One of the hardest avoids in the Bay Area IMHO. Contact ends in 5153.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8138615153/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1442.jpeg‎   IMG_1443.jpeg‎  

  4. #23183

    Luna

    I see Luna, formerly of Paradise, is seeing clients again. Has anyone had the pleasure?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179147614

  5. #23182

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond9640  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/8138615153

    Anyone have info on Harlee. Worth the trip or meh? Thanks in advance.
    I made the mistake of seeing her a few months ago after having been warned to avoid, I got caught up by the nice pictures. 1st she looks nothing like the pictures. 2nd when I got there she wasn't ready, ok I'm fine with that. She spent about 1. 5 hrs getting ready, talking, wasting time with her dog etc. Almost like she didn't won't to hangout. Ok once she finally finished getting ready she took a few hits of her 420 vap. And when I say she blacked out, I thought she had died. She was so out of it. So after waiting an 1 1/2 now she was asleep on the bed, once she came to a little she didn't want to touch jr. She was as like if you get him hard I'll suck on it. She is a dead fish. I left loaded and had to find another provider to help relieve the massive headache I now had. If you won't to waste your money fine go see her, brother you and everyone else out here has been warned, Avoid!

  6. #23181

    Harlee

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, she is a lot bigger compared to the photos and also her room was not clean. So, I don't recommend.
    Thanks for the info Bubba. Much appreciated brother.

  7. #23180

    IMHO not worth it

    In my experience, she is a lot bigger compared to the photos and also her room was not clean. So, I don't recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond9640  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/8138615153

    Anyone have info on Harlee. Worth the trip or meh? Thanks in advance.

  8. #23179
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Boyfriend is definitely keeping a close eye on her. Can't say I blame him.
    Definitely. That is what it seemed like when I initially chatted with her. Had to pick her up elsewhere.

    But man, she's a little vixen. She did mention a next time.

  9. #23178
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond9640  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/8138615153

    Anyone have info on Harlee. Worth the trip or meh? Thanks in advance.
    There are some reviews in July 2024 and then back a few years. I've haven't seen her so it's not right for me to make a comment solely based on reviews. Just search on "Harlee" in the Tampa thread. It seems she also goes by Harlee Jay.

  10. #23177

    Harlee

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/8138615153

    Anyone have info on Harlee. Worth the trip or meh? Thanks in advance.

  11. #23176
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She reminds me of a Cuban version of Goldie. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...632/8138363110
    Goes by Jenny, worked at PP on Nebraska for years. I would expect covered everything unless you negotiate.

  12. #23175

    Don't recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveSmores  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/178846576

    I'm going to be in town next week. Comms have been good. Has anyone experienced?
    Gal is facing some demons. Managed to take the joy out of a BBBJ w / CIM. Yes, you read that right.

  13. #23174

    Need info

    Has anyone seen this one? She reminds me of a Cuban version of Goldie. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...632/8138363110
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a2500fa90a2b6669058e851f3208b038_f.jpg‎   f187f2358e9e60cfa6be56345cf46a83_f.jpg‎   3faaf6f9729dcafe4096101d3320518f_f.jpg‎  

  14. #23173

    No texts

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Saw Osita today near 15th. Said she wasn't in the game anymore, but convinced her for a quick date.

    Refused to offer BBBJ. So got a quick CBJ and cfs. She had wanted her usual incall rates for a car date, but convinced her to lower that price.

    Said she couldn't accept texts on her phone.
    Boyfriend is definitely keeping a close eye on her. Can't say I blame him.

  15. #23172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/172796803705

    I've seen her posts a lot the last couple weeks and looks legit? But figured I'd ask here first.
    Laura does appear to be legit. One of the tips I recommend is searching the number on Whatsapp. This works especially well with the Latinas. If they're independent or semi independent (ie they're the ones actually running the phone), they will pop up on Whatsapp and sometimes even have a photo to match.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape