Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 28233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Camila

    This one is in town, a partner of Sarah's. I don't believe I need to say anything about Sarah, because if you know you know. She's also here for a few days.

    Camila is reminiscent of the last big booty Afro Latina that was in town. Huge ass, great tits, a throat that doesn't quit, and loads and loads of passion. It's funny that these curvy Latinas are still SO firm. I don't feel like you find that with BBW white girls. She really seems to enjoy her art and her work. Multiple positions were enjoyed even in the qv and when I finished she even asked why I didn't keep going longer. I felt as if I had already stayed for my time, so I don't imagine you'll get any clock watching from this one. I'm willing to bet you can get 2 and 3 rounds with her if you stay a bit longer. She'll be a great value for many of you big titty and big ass lovers. Go enjoy with confidence. She's staying close to the airport. All covered but I'm sure some negotiating can be done.

    The qv ran 130 but I'm not sure of the longer donations.

    Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7868938522/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9866b5034c0c1abc773059655ecfbdf5_f.jpg‎   1731945726670.jpg‎  

  2. #23162

    Chae

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2283658900
    I've seen her a couple times, amazing experiences, just pricy. She brought toys and outfits with her. Would see again.

  3. #23161

    Anyone toft with Shortz?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8138137770/1

    Looks great but no info out there, came out of nowhere and posting from 3 different numbers.

    Hard to just go for it.

  4. #23160
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one? Something about her look drives me crazy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...402/8138961990
    Tried to see her while I was in town this weekend. Communicated via instagram, she was kinda responsive on there but I kept trying to confirm a time and she would stop responding for hours / days until right at the time I proposed (at which point I was usually already booked at one of the AMPs), so it never worked out. Also wanted a dick pic for verification to see me which seems weird? But idk I'm new to this scene maybe it's not.

    Might try to see her again next time I'm in town so curious if you ever got in with her? I agree the girl in the photos is incredibly hot for some reason but I can't quite put my finger on why lmao.

  5. #23159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    $$. 5 hhr and worth every penny. This coming from a cheap guy.
    Yeah, you're fucking crazy if you haven't gotten over to see her yet.

  6. #23158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Opal Black and Micha Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. A little bird popped back up recently and she's got herself a nice private incall in a historic district. Some of you may remember Opal Black, the former cheerleader from 813 turned adult model turned excellent little cock worshipper.

    I haven't been back to visit yet but plan to get my ass over there ASAP to catch up.

    The throat on this girl is next level. She's always challenging herself, which I love to see. Her high score was 570. In the past, dining was on the menu, the DT was bare, and the CFS was absolutely sensational. She knows how to take a dick boys, and she arches it back just right.

    She appears to have cleaned up her act quite a bit. Comms have been really good, so reach out so you can get yourself acquainted or reacquainted. She's staying near the intersection of 23 and 62.

    Contact her for donations, she's super sweet

    Some of you might be grandfathered into old rates. She may be able to work with some budgets within reason if you use your manners, too.

    She's also doing doubles with Micha.

    Their donation goes.

    Tell her EJ sent you.
    These two have an air bnb in ybor for the next couple days. They are performers for sure. Check the quoted post for photos. I believe donations have changed so reach out for them. You won't regret a visit with either of them. Or both of them! Don't add her on Snapchat. I don't believe she's seeking verification this time around.

  7. #23157
    $$. 5 hhr and worth every penny. This coming from a cheap guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TranTran  [View Original Post]
    $400/ hr and wants you to send a picture of yourself.

  8. #23156

    What is Christine's real height and weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose813  [View Original Post]
    With those legs I am sure she is close to 6'9.
    At 6'9" and 90 lbs gives her a BMI of 10. A healthy BMI starts at 18.5, which means that she is severely underweight and possibly has anorexia nervosa if her height-weight is true. She doesn't look unhealthy in her photos and those that have seen her say her body is fit and stunning. So, it's almost impossible that she is 6'9" given all the posts and published photos.

  9. #23155
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Let me second this. Beautiful slender Swiss lady. No body fat, the ultimate spinner. So much more beautiful than these photos. Think the sexiest lady you're met. Yes lfk, dfk, covered BJ and fresh clean responsive daty. When she mounted rcg the view was Heavenly. I tried to hold out but just wow!! Don't miss her.
    $400/ hr and wants you to send a picture of yourself.

  10. #23154

    Crystal from St Pete

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/178846576

    I'm going to be in town next week. Comms have been good. Has anyone experienced?

  11. #23153

    Real provider, really poor quality.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/178853268

    If she ever looked like in the pics, it was a long time ago. This lady is lookin' rough these days. The worst part is her effort was even more lackluster. 100 for a BBBJ which ended up being a HJ. Do not recommend. Will not repeat.

  12. #23152

    Scam, stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam.
    ncludes fake reviews, and snap videos that are meant to make you comfortable enough to send money. Don't.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/178843596
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8891.jpeg‎   IMG_8892.jpeg‎  

  13. #23151

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    You say she has a tiny frame but her ad says she's 6'9" and 90 lbs. I KNOW that's got to be a typo. How tall is she really? And what were the damages?
    I would say she is 5'8", maybe 100 lbs. $$. 5 for 30 min.

  14. #23150
    Let me second this. Beautiful slender Swiss lady. No body fat, the ultimate spinner. So much more beautiful than these photos. Think the sexiest lady you're met. Yes lfk, dfk, covered BJ and fresh clean responsive daty. When she mounted rcg the view was Heavenly. I tried to hold out but just wow!! Don't miss her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with
    Christine. She has a super sexy accent, and a killer, all natural spinner body, which I love. She immediately started with some LFK, and said we need to get comfortable and are meant to be naked. Who was I to argue! We moved to the bed where there was mutual fondling, then the cover went on for CBJ and DATY. From there she hopped on for CG, which was awesome to see her tiny frame bouncing on Jr. I have to say I didn't last long, as she was just that hot. She cleaned me up and we sat a talked for a good 15-20 minutes. She is super sweet, and a true gem. I definitely will be seeing her again when she is in the area.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3435774

  15. #23149
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    You say she has a tiny frame but her ad says she's 6'9" and 90 lbs. I KNOW that's got to be a typo. How tall is she really? And what were the damages?
    With those legs I am sure she is close to 6'9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape