Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 973 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 14591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11411

    Ainsley Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She is back. Anyone ever meet her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay
    She has two reviews elsewhere 2020 and 2022. The first is bad, the second is fair but not to my standards. Neither reviewer has any history and are now delisted. Looks like OF, GPS to me. It does not appear it will be anywhere near GFE if you can even get a meeting. Likely trying to drive traffic to OF or X is the only motive.

  2. #11410

    I'm Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She is back. Anyone ever meet her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay
    I follow her on X and I briefly subscribed to her OF. She recycles a lot of pics over and over. She's been advertising in Sarasota and St Pete for a while. I can't find anything to make me think she's legit. Just my two cents. I would be happy to change my mind if anyone has actually seen her.

  3. #11409
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite touring ladies put up an ad in Naples and then cancelled her trip here. Bummer.

    I saw this girl's ad and did my research to make sure she's real and everything checked out. I've been looking for a cute, young all natural girl to meet and am willing to pay up if necessary.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay

    When I checked out TER she had just one review which wasn't positive. Has anyone here seen her?
    She is back. Anyone ever meet her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay

  4. #11408

    The Honey Bee Hive

    I've stung 2 Bees (Mia & Isabella) thus far & can't wait to sting all the others. They're both all natural which I luv (be it big or small). Whilst not being particularly exiting (With all the restrictions & all) the "thang" is always good as far as I'm concerned. I stung Isabella on her maiden voyage (not first sadly). IMO there is a sliver of hope with this Bee once you sting a few more times & build a "relationship" (of sorts). She has a friendly & a bubbly personality. Surprisingly she can "sharpen the stinger" (covered of course) deep & well. Cannot take a deep lance (chock it to being a newbie) but once in a rhythm she does seem to enjoy & is vocal during the stinging This may sound controversial to some mongers, but a tip goes along way (and not the stinger tip). That being said treat her gently & maybe we can build her into a great provider. Possibly on her own (stingers crossed).

    Tune in next.

  5. #11407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedDog  [View Original Post]
    ****("Queen of Head" was an old name she used to post under, those of you who have been around awhile will remember- "Head Dr" is a different chick, I have no experience there)


    I know some people have complained in the past about bad experiences, certainly not saying they are without merit, just relating my experience.

    We are here to report the good, bad, and ugly to help everyone else make informed decisions.

    My experience was good. Yours may not have been, or may not be. Again,

    Just sharing my own personal experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...p/380224155451
    Oh okay. Appreciate you clearing that up. We were talking about two different girls brother. No worries.

  6. #11406
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    No Name

    I didn't see a name to search. This one legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/812556326082

  7. #11405

    Queen of Head

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    I did a couple searches and didn't find anything about "Queen of Head". Is there a link available?
    ****("Queen of Head" was an old name she used to post under, those of you who have been around awhile will remember- "Head Dr" is a different chick, I have no experience there)


    I know some people have complained in the past about bad experiences, certainly not saying they are without merit, just relating my experience.

    We are here to report the good, bad, and ugly to help everyone else make informed decisions.

    My experience was good. Yours may not have been, or may not be. Again,

    Just sharing my own personal experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...p/380224155451

  8. #11404

    Any info

    Hey guys, I'm staying in south Naples, close to 5th ave and was wondering if you guys have any Inter or recommend any friend or friends I can visit while I'm here for work. Thank.

  9. #11403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedDog  [View Original Post]
    Saw all the reviews awhile back, Thief, Scam, Etc.

    Took a chance anyway.

    Met up in NFM, she was a nice girl, friendly, no sign of candy, no rip off, nothing shady. Just a quick game of checkers as expected.

    As always, YMMV, but I had no issues.

    Would repeat.
    I'm assuming he is talking about the "Head Doctor" and I'll be another among the many people here to say HELL NO. I know multiple people who have either been given wrong addresses, ghosted, games played and 2 people who saw her and had the old boyfriend come home unexpectedly game.

    I saw her years ago in the Coast and even then it wasn't worth it. At best you are doing 1. 4 for lame ass, uninspired, overpriced head. At worst you got bad acting boyfriend coming home in the middle of lame ass, uninspired, overpriced head.

    Oh and no matter what she promises she will not do FS. There will always be an excuse so please for the love of God don't pay for that in advance. She got one of my friends with the old once she seen his dick it was too big for FS trick.

    If this guy actually got a date and got it fulfilled then chalk that up to his good fortune but just because he won the lame ass, uninspired, overpriced lottery does not mean you will.

    You won't.

  10. #11402

    Queen of Head?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedDog  [View Original Post]
    Saw all the reviews awhile back, Thief, Scam, Etc.

    Took a chance anyway.

    Met up in NFM, she was a nice girl, friendly, no sign of candy, no rip off, nothing shady. Just a quick game of checkers as expected.

    As always, YMMV, but I had no issues.

    Would repeat.
    I did a couple searches and didn't find anything about "Queen of Head". Is there a link available?

  11. #11401

    Queen of Head

    Saw all the reviews awhile back, Thief, Scam, Etc.

    Took a chance anyway.

    Met up in NFM, she was a nice girl, friendly, no sign of candy, no rip off, nothing shady. Just a quick game of checkers as expected.

    As always, YMMV, but I had no issues.

    Would repeat.

  12. #11400
    Any info on this one or the phone number? Seems possibly an agency who has different ladies or it's just a scam. It was new so caught my eye. If not I'll do some recon and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3013126

  13. #11399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'd prefer to provide a report as opposed to asking for help, but since I'm an area newbie, still getting my feet wet. Anyone have intel on these two?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bbabii aka Beautiful Blu.

    And this one. I ran into her a couple of years ago up in Destin and she was bat-shit crazy. Called her and she went on a 10 minute rant about liberals. Sounded pretty drunk. But I'm all about second chances LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/381229291921
    I would not advise anyone to see the first girl since she not only talks about other girls but talks about us as well, even going so far to show text messages. The second one is as you said bat-shit crazy. Time has not made her less crazy.

  14. #11398

    I second that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    I have seen both. Nothing good to report on either. I won't repeat.
    #1 Has been rode hard and put away wet. She is really rough in person and my visit consisted of her constantly talking about others in the biz. Not to say she isn't a nice girl, she is just way past her prime and has too many rules. #2 She is a total whack job. I saw her once years ago and she is still posting the same pics. Totally not worth the time and donation for me.

  15. #11397

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by IlliMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'd prefer to provide a report as opposed to asking for help, but since I'm an area newbie, still getting my feet wet. Anyone have intel on these two?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bbabii aka Beautiful Blu.

    And this one. I ran into her a couple of years ago up in Destin and she was bat-shit crazy. Called her and she went on a 10 minute rant about liberals. Sounded pretty drunk. But I'm all about second chances LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/381229291921
    I have seen both. Nothing good to report on either. I won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape