Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 27795
-
11-20-24 08:36 #25035Senior Member

Posts: 153Same agree
Very much agree with this. I never go down on a provider LOL. Always someone been there first.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 08:17 #25034Senior Member

Posts: 1209ROFL. This is why I don't ever go down on providers. Always assume someone has poisoned the well.
Originally Posted by RespectIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 19:21 #25033Senior Member

Posts: 167Man, I wish I had know you all were filling her up before I did DATY.
Originally Posted by Tuchon
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 17:24 #25032Senior Member

Posts: 2334LOL! There's a lot of embellishment going on about seeking. If one digs you feel as of you're not really missing anything. Just don't give average women 2 k a month for existing.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 16:44 #25031Senior Member

Posts: 740BeckyRide
This college chick only wants 200/ meet and 500/ night (her quote to me) so I def lucked up. I'll post details about her in the appropriate thread if I get bored with her or if she disappears on me. Until then, I'll be keeping this one pretty close to the chest.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
You're a lucky bastard to have her give you the look and let you slide in probono — or should I say "proboner". We never talked about BBFS before hand (partially intentional on my part) but she sprung it on me on site. At that point it was a stalemate and when I normally buck, I opened my mouth first. It felt like she knew she didn't give me a heads up and was going to relent on the upcharge but I said "do you have cashapp or Venmo? Stupid on me, I know! But whatevs.
BTW, she was a bit pungent when I saw her. Not like she had an infection but more like she was going to start her period, smell. She even apologized saying she a recent rapid weight loss so her pH balance was off. Everything else was cool.
-
11-18-24 13:22 #25030Senior Member

Posts: 207Don't know how you guys find these seeking girls, all of them I tried wanted like 2 k a month just to consider fucking. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
But yes Becky still does CIP. She does upcharge, but she didn't this last time. When I just went in she gave me a smirk like she knew I was going to do that without paying.
-
11-17-24 18:28 #25029Senior Member

Posts: 207That was BeckyRider, she hasn't been in Issaquah since 2020 though I think.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 15:41 #25028Senior Member

Posts: 97Slamdunk with results
Any providers who are a Slamdunk with test results for this topic?
-
11-17-24 11:06 #25027Senior Member

Posts: 617Who is this? Been looking for some regular action in Issaquah for a while. Only one I know of is Princess Peach / Josie but looks like she pulled all her ads suddenly.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 01:35 #25026Senior Member

Posts: 740Can confirm, yes!
Just saw her tonight at Tubs. She upcharged me a bill though for the bbfscip. I'm sure all you guys got it for cost but that was not my case unfortunately. But whatever.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Been a good couple of days. Yesterday, picked up my new seeking girl from her college dorm and clinched some amazing head with swallow at a nearby park, then turned around a dropped a load into "BeckyRide". I think I'm good for a few days.
So-Crates.
-
11-16-24 19:35 #25025Senior Member

Posts: 71I can confirm. Anal is not on the menu, but BBFS and CIP is.
Originally Posted by SpootCapoot
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 19:32 #25024Senior Member

Posts: 71Tell me the size of your cock without telling me the size of your cock. 😂129315;.
I kid. I kid. Great report though!
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:47 #25023Senior Member

Posts: 459Is she still doing BBFS with cip?
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 17:57 #25022Senior Member

Posts: 503I also fucked her out of Seeking. Pretty cool, she loves fucking and a hell of a squirter. She even brings absorbing blankets to the dates. She is a bit in the heavier side for my taste. And felt a little bit of a pro even back then
Originally Posted by Tuchon
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 13:08 #25021Senior Member

Posts: 207Absolutely, the best days. I remember driving out to Issaquah far too many times to fill her up in her little stoner room. She thought it was hot to be fucked rough and raw while not on birth control.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




