Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 10238
-
11-18-24 19:39 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 223Intel Anyone: AC VIctoria
Been getting an urge to see this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...r/654748032258
Victoria. Single Mom, MILF, seems to travel the lenght of the ACExpressway.
Any other good choices in AC Area?
Thanks in advance!
-
11-18-24 16:31 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 31I can confirm. Same thing happened to me in May of this year (2024). I was an idiot for not listening to my instincts. I should have also posted about her pulling a cash and dash on me, but I felt embarrassed and stupid.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
I texted her to setup a date. She said that she needed money for a room. I was debating whether or not to go through with it. Somehow, I convinced myself that I should do it (Captain Save a Ho gone wrong LOL). Once I arrived at the hotel parking lot she eventually came into my car. She's heavier than the pictures suggest. I stupidly gave her the money to pay for the room instead of paying for it myself or going with her. She walked into the main building and never came back out. I waited and texted her (no reply as expected) for about 30 minutes or so before I left. To add insult to injury, a provider I've seen before finally contacted me while I was driving to meet "Sophia. " I did not see her message until after getting burned by "Sophia."
-
11-18-24 06:08 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 611Can somebody give her phone number or a picture of her the link does not open.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 05:43 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 611Phoenix
Hey phoenix, the redhead MILF that's in Mount Laurel she's been around forever. I hear she has an open menu. Any one see her Wheatley she sent me a picture that looks like it was a lot of marks on her arms. Please help just wondering she said it was just a bunch of poison ivy.
-
11-17-24 17:29 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 92Aria
Was in the area over the weekend and had the itch to see her as she used to be my go to provider when I was down in this neck of the woods. Texted her and set up an appointment easily and got let in through the back door directly into her bedroom. Once inside I stripped down and she took off her hoodie and sweatpants to reveal her lingerie which she always looks good in. Laid face down and she rubbed some oil into my back and gave a light massage. On the flip she straddled me rcg and instructed me to oil up her ass as she massaged my legs and junior. She asked if I wanted any upgrades and I opted for FS. Yes I know that it was pricey and was an extra $$. But in my new location (NYC) $$ is kind of the standard rate (granted the talent is always top tier). She then started to give a BBBJ to get junior at full attention and climbed up top for cg. She instructed me to just not cip which kinda sucked but of course I obliged. After some sensual riding she asked if I wanted to hit it from the back which is where she truly shined. She has such a nice ass and she can really take a pounding. Eventually after that familiar feeling I told her I was close and she told me to finish on her ass and I painted it with a weeks worth of baby juice with some of it getting onto her lower back. We both cleaned up and chatted for a couple minutes and I was then getting dressed and was seen out. Overall exactly what I was expecting and a good time. Would repeat next time I'm back in the area as she's the youngest / hottest provider I've seen in the Gloucester / camden area.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/aria-esc...y-hill-1042276
-
11-17-24 17:26 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 92Princeton Bunnyagent
Had an itch to scratch while shopping at the mall and called up the number. Got the pricing and the honey come play. Arrived not too long after and spent an hour. Said her name was Amy. BBBJ was good and she can DT and gagged a few times almost CIM. Gloved up and went to town with doggy first and then missionary. She rode me for a few minutes and we are back to missionary where I took the glove off and shot a big load over her chest. She laughed about it LOL. All in all a good time would repeat!
https://bunnyagent.com/us/new-jersey...-cbda292f/9363
-
11-17-24 09:52 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 350Where
What location in Camden? And, what is her name? Or, is Ginger her name. There are a couple red heads on broadway, but none that look like that...
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:17 #8956Senior Member

Posts: 106Think it's a scam, she asked for a deposit, that's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Rizob01
[View Original Post]
Remember "stay safe out there"!
-
11-16-24 17:26 #8955Senior Member

Posts: 26How do you pick them
Are you using the dating part or just asking random girls.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 14:05 #8954Senior Member

Posts: 30Redz
Anybody see this one recently? She advertises in Cumberland county. How was your experience? Where is she staying at.
-
11-16-24 09:42 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 106Ginger, my new go to
Met this nice woman, on the streets of Camden, but she has a skip add, so I placed her here.
Very submissive, tight, and follows instructions well. Will try anal BBFS, next time but overall, great experience, and lets you cum and swallows like nothing! True gem, treat her right fellas! Reminds me of Phoenix, that's the kind of service she gives.
And remember "stay safe out there!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/red-head-enough-said/770882191063
-
11-16-24 09:28 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 106Track marks, let me know, she's serious about her demons, and will most likely let me do whatever I want for the right price. Badge of honor in my book! LOL.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
Remember "stay safe out there".
-
11-16-24 05:39 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 611Phoniex
She sent me pics marks on arms bad it looked like. Anyone confirm? Ty.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 22:05 #8950Senior Member

Posts: 240RIP. Steph / Reds
I just heard that Stephanie passed away on Oct 28. Details are not known. But if not an overdose then certainly it was the effects of the fenty and tranc.
https://www.delawareonline.com/obituaries/pdov0988812
-
11-15-24 10:11 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 53Phoenix
Thank you sir. Oh she fits my bill just fine. Will schlepp down south soon and report back.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




