Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 472 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 7069
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5914
    Quote Originally Posted by Griswold  [View Original Post]
    Where is Jessica (the TUMA queen) working now? I've seen a couple of different reports. Does anyone have her current phone number? Thank you.
    She is now back at 1300 E. Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach.

  2. #5913

    Jessica Location

    Where is Jessica (the TUMA queen) working now? I've seen a couple of different reports. Does anyone have her current phone number? Thank you.

  3. #5912
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight57  [View Original Post]
    An address may be helpfull.

    There was one east of the turnpike 4629 w Commercial, but it shows closed, in RM.
    Fabulous Asian spa.

    4620 w commercial Blvd. , Tamarac, Florida 33319.

  4. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLover954  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been in on fabulous Asian spa they have 3 locations on west and east commercial 👀.
    An address may be helpfull.

    There was one east of the turnpike 4629 w Commercial, but it shows closed, in RM.

  5. #5910

    Rate your experience

    Anybody been in on fabulous Asian spa they have 3 locations on west and east commercial 👀.

  6. #5909

    Kgfe

    Sorry! Jessica she's been the best one I have met from this agency this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Hey Kev, they show Jessica and Helen are in the he line up. Did you mean Jessica? Thanks.

  7. #5908
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    Current option jennifer is a highpoint for KGFE, very very great option I know sometimes its good and other times just OK but this one is a keeper I highly recommend.
    Hey Kev, they show Jessica and Helen are in the he line up. Did you mean Jessica? Thanks.

  8. #5907

    Kgfe

    Current option jennifer is a highpoint for KGFE, very very great option I know sometimes its good and other times just OK but this one is a keeper I highly recommend.

  9. #5906

    Randi. Galt Ocean

    https://www.relaxrestorereplenishwithrandi.com/

    For those of you who are actually looking for a real massage (and tug). Reasonable rates for trained and experienced service. Modest tip for HJ.

  10. #5905
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place twice in as many weeks and got turned away, "busy now, come back later". Looks like you guys found a good thing and keeping it under wraps! LOL.
    Been this place the other day and I'ts a legit massage which I do like since my back a little bit hurt. By the way took 1/2 hr only and the masssge is good.

  11. #5904

    Water Lilly Spa / Allure Massage

    Any feedback on those? Margate?

  12. #5903

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by TangoDollar100  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Jessica which everyone keeps talking about https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...-rubs/3019339. She goes by Macey on lyst. If not then any experiences with her?
    This one is garbage. Not pretty, pictures misleading. Overpriced.

  13. #5902

    What is the place

    Can you share the name and location of this place? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs  [View Original Post]
    Theres a place 4 minutes from my place with young hot / cute Chinese. Last visit I did 60 + 140 for FS and she came HARD started laughing and then rode me till I finished. Got a 20 year old with an absurd body I've fucked a few times too. PM me.

  14. #5901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoDollar100  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Jessica which everyone keeps talking about https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...-rubs/3019339. She goes by Macey on lyst. If not then any experiences with her?
    Jessica is a 50's Chinese lady.

  15. #5900

    Jessica

    Is this the same Jessica which everyone keeps talking about https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...-rubs/3019339. She goes by Macey on lyst. If not then any experiences with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape