Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 5570
-
11-21-24 20:08 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 258What do you think he said?
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 15:40 #4819Regular Member

Posts: 22MichelleSuzy1234
What did you doctor tell you?
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 14:25 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 427I said I'd provide the room and she didn't push back on that. But she wouldn't go below 400 so I moved on.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 22:46 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 427Could you tell us a little more?
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 21:10 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 154Michelle Suzy
I saw her awhile back, I had to make an appointment with my Dr.
Originally Posted by RealOne789
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:28 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 262Kaydee
Copied from my report in the escort thread:
I guess she technically belongs in the sugarbaby thread. But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it goes here. I don't think she has an ad outside of SB sites, but if you search the bareback thread, you can find her pics and number. Happened to be out near Wilson a couple weeks ago. Figured I'd give her a shot to see what all the hype is about. Comms were good and consistent. She quoted 250 hr. I asked about hhr and she said 150. I countered 100 and she said ok. Got near her house in the middle of nowhere and gave her 10 minute notice. She asked to push back another 15, which was fine since I was on my own time. Then pushed back another 5, then finally said ok. Parked around back and she said she had to put the dog away. Was another 5-10 minutes before she actually opened the door. I probably would have left by then if I was parked in a hotel lot. Anyway, I bet she was beautiful before the kids. As it is, she's a pretty girl with a lot of baby damage to tits and stomach. Got naked and she asked what I like. She said she's a pleaser and would do whatever I want except anal. Fine by me. Sucked and fondled her tits for a while. Grabbed and squeezed her ass. She gave a decent BBBJ and took direction well. When I was good and ready, I pulled her on top of me, BBFS cowgirl. Flipped her through every position I could think of, with some BBBJ mixed in to make it last longer. She moaned and talked dirty to me the whole time. She's a decent actress. Finished in mish talking dirty to each other. It had been a while and the edging built up a major load. I'm talking at least a third of a Peter North CIP. When she got up to go to the bathroom, two large splats landed on the floor. I almost broke my arm patting myself on the back.
A few days ago, I was out there again and repeated the same thing, including the delays. She has pinged me 2-3 times asking if I want to meet, but not the constant spam others have reported. For that I am grateful. Maybe because she knows I'm a cheap ass. I'll probably see her again, but only if I am out that way and not on a schedule.
-
11-19-24 11:55 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 77Ug
Just signed onto Seeking after a few year hiatus. It's gone so unbelievably ghetto. Really short on the sporty girl next door type that I've had such great success with in the past.
How do I fix this tiny font?
-
11-18-24 20:32 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 52High Volume?
Definitely high volume. She's kind of addicted to it. So if high volume is not your thing she's not your girl.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 22:12 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 427That's a blatant lie. We talk about her all the time here. She certainly has regulars. I stopped seeing her because she stopped being "artisanal". Or maybe she never was and had me fooled?
Originally Posted by Eagle7415
[View Original Post]
She's cute, she's smart and educated and can keep a conversation. But she has regulars. How high a volume, I couldn't tell you.
-
11-17-24 17:06 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 160Michelle Suzy
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0
Brothers, anyone had over an 1 hour experience with her? Is she high volume? Claims she has no regulars- LOL. Feel free to PM me. Thank you.
-
11-17-24 06:51 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 191Winter
Chatting now. Anyone seen her in person? Says she's an OF model. I usually move on and delete but says she'll meet in person. No reviews on the site so far.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-59c59917281f
-
11-16-24 20:21 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 204Stay away!
This girl is a thief. She runs a scam where she pretends to get a hotel room, meets you in the parking lot, tells you to wait until she gets the room, has you send money, sends you a room number but, when you show up, nobody is there. When you go back down, she has taken off in her car.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 19:36 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 1123 some
Looking for someone to join me and SB for a 3 som tonight.
Under between 18-25 will consider 25-30.
-
11-16-24 16:48 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 427Likely scammer: Daniela (36, latina)
If you read the About Me section carefully you can tell it's clearly a copy / paste from some other text and the person didn't bother to replace the boilerplate text.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-5ca3574b6b45
-
11-16-24 14:36 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 427CharminChezney
Has anyone met this young lady? Any feedback? I searched for her name and a few variations but didn't see any mentions.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-2f65f5c90646









Reply With Quote





