Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgfct4  [View Original Post]
    What did you doctor tell you?
    What do you think he said?

  2. #4819

    MichelleSuzy1234

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile back, I had to make an appointment with my Dr.
    What did you doctor tell you?

  3. #4818
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a thief. She runs a scam where she pretends to get a hotel room, meets you in the parking lot, tells you to wait until she gets the room, has you send money, sends you a room number but, when you show up, nobody is there. When you go back down, she has taken off in her car.
    I said I'd provide the room and she didn't push back on that. But she wouldn't go below 400 so I moved on.

  4. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile back, I had to make an appointment with my Dr.
    Could you tell us a little more?

  5. #4816

    Michelle Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by RealOne789  [View Original Post]
    Definitely high volume. She's kind of addicted to it. So if high volume is not your thing she's not your girl.
    I saw her awhile back, I had to make an appointment with my Dr.

  6. #4815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Kaydee

    Copied from my report in the escort thread:

    I guess she technically belongs in the sugarbaby thread. But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it goes here. I don't think she has an ad outside of SB sites, but if you search the bareback thread, you can find her pics and number. Happened to be out near Wilson a couple weeks ago. Figured I'd give her a shot to see what all the hype is about. Comms were good and consistent. She quoted 250 hr. I asked about hhr and she said 150. I countered 100 and she said ok. Got near her house in the middle of nowhere and gave her 10 minute notice. She asked to push back another 15, which was fine since I was on my own time. Then pushed back another 5, then finally said ok. Parked around back and she said she had to put the dog away. Was another 5-10 minutes before she actually opened the door. I probably would have left by then if I was parked in a hotel lot. Anyway, I bet she was beautiful before the kids. As it is, she's a pretty girl with a lot of baby damage to tits and stomach. Got naked and she asked what I like. She said she's a pleaser and would do whatever I want except anal. Fine by me. Sucked and fondled her tits for a while. Grabbed and squeezed her ass. She gave a decent BBBJ and took direction well. When I was good and ready, I pulled her on top of me, BBFS cowgirl. Flipped her through every position I could think of, with some BBBJ mixed in to make it last longer. She moaned and talked dirty to me the whole time. She's a decent actress. Finished in mish talking dirty to each other. It had been a while and the edging built up a major load. I'm talking at least a third of a Peter North CIP. When she got up to go to the bathroom, two large splats landed on the floor. I almost broke my arm patting myself on the back.

    A few days ago, I was out there again and repeated the same thing, including the delays. She has pinged me 2-3 times asking if I want to meet, but not the constant spam others have reported. For that I am grateful. Maybe because she knows I'm a cheap ass. I'll probably see her again, but only if I am out that way and not on a schedule.

  7. #4814

    Ug

    Just signed onto Seeking after a few year hiatus. It's gone so unbelievably ghetto. Really short on the sporty girl next door type that I've had such great success with in the past.

    How do I fix this tiny font?

  8. #4813

    High Volume?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    That's a blatant lie. We talk about her all the time here. She certainly has regulars. I stopped seeing her because she stopped being "artisanal". Or maybe she never was and had me fooled?

    She's cute, she's smart and educated and can keep a conversation. But she has regulars. How high a volume, I couldn't tell you.
    Definitely high volume. She's kind of addicted to it. So if high volume is not your thing she's not your girl.

  9. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0

    Brothers, anyone had over an 1 hour experience with her? Is she high volume? Claims she has no regulars- LOL. Feel free to PM me. Thank you.
    That's a blatant lie. We talk about her all the time here. She certainly has regulars. I stopped seeing her because she stopped being "artisanal". Or maybe she never was and had me fooled?

    She's cute, she's smart and educated and can keep a conversation. But she has regulars. How high a volume, I couldn't tell you.

  10. #4811

    Michelle Suzy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0

    Brothers, anyone had over an 1 hour experience with her? Is she high volume? Claims she has no regulars- LOL. Feel free to PM me. Thank you.

  11. #4810

    Winter

    Chatting now. Anyone seen her in person? Says she's an OF model. I usually move on and delete but says she'll meet in person. No reviews on the site so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-59c59917281f

  12. #4809

    Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this young lady? Any feedback? I searched for her name and a few variations but didn't see any mentions.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-2f65f5c90646
    This girl is a thief. She runs a scam where she pretends to get a hotel room, meets you in the parking lot, tells you to wait until she gets the room, has you send money, sends you a room number but, when you show up, nobody is there. When you go back down, she has taken off in her car.

  13. #4808

    3 some

    Looking for someone to join me and SB for a 3 som tonight.

    Under between 18-25 will consider 25-30.

  14. #4807

    Likely scammer: Daniela (36, latina)

    If you read the About Me section carefully you can tell it's clearly a copy / paste from some other text and the person didn't bother to replace the boilerplate text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-5ca3574b6b45

  15. #4806

    CharminChezney

    Has anyone met this young lady? Any feedback? I searched for her name and a few variations but didn't see any mentions.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-2f65f5c90646

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape