Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 22139
-
11-19-24 17:49 #19799Banned Member

Posts: 3188100%
100% of the OF girls on TRYST are never going to meet up. They are only building a fan base. (you will see them on TRYST in other cities too so you know they are not here).
Originally Posted by Clion
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 16:50 #19798Senior Member

Posts: 88Only fans scam
Lot of girls says incall available, but they also have their only fans listed, be careful mostly they are only there to get your subscription.
-
11-19-24 08:42 #19797Senior Member

Posts: 802 way pics and / or video
I would caution everyone on this. Pics and / or video of your face and fingers pointed this way or that are fine, in my opinion. The provider sees you a vise versa. I like the video option as it allows you to see if the provider is using fake or outdated pics. Had more than one chick show up 50 lbs. Heavier and ten+ years older than what I saw in the Ad.
Originally Posted by TheTruth244
[View Original Post]
RED FLAG on dick pics. Here is where you incriminate yourself. Showing genitalia, asking questions of a sexual nature or answering them implies prostitution. If you are communicating with a cop this will get you arrested.
Remember not to do this: Sucky Fucky Five Bucks. I. E. Offering an amount of money for a sexual act. Don't say or text anything that you couldn't explain if you were hiring a masseuse.
-
11-18-24 23:11 #19796Senior Member

Posts: 45Much Appreciated
I sure appreciate the feedback!
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
11-18-24 20:33 #19795Senior Member

Posts: 480She, and her place, are an absolute mess nowadays. I saw her and it and turned around and left.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 13:17 #19794Senior Member

Posts: 67Yeah, she does require video verification. I did it, she shows her tits and I showed my dick. I've done this with a couple of providers, I didn't mind it, lets me know the person I'm seeing is who they say they are. Never had a problem with it.
Originally Posted by Sean987
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm just an idiot. Should we not be doing verification?
-
11-18-24 09:05 #19793Senior Member

Posts: 2374Face or video is a no for me. I consider it the same as sending a pic and I don't do that. Most of the time it's nota deal breaker, but I'll just pass if it is. A few months ago a bust was done going off of pics and vehicle descriptions. The guys never even got in the room and they got busted.
Originally Posted by MrDo1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 07:25 #19792Senior Member

Posts: 45Cherry. Lorain county
Hey guys. I've seen this older red heads posts for years. I've searched back on the board about 20 pages. I know I've seen reports. Anyone have an experience to share. I'm just looking for a nice BBBJ and I recall this being available.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
-
11-18-24 00:32 #19791Senior Member

Posts: 226Are YOU doing FACE verification?
Excuse my ignorance, however how is face verification working (and not against me? Please someone who has done this, let me know how it works. No judgment. Just curious about the process.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eland/17906703
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/179067376
Also is it ok to go to INDEPENDENCE NOW? There's so much to this ad but I guess the Instagram account makes it legit? https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/179067187.
Help me in the "new" escort game.
Mr Do1.
Be safe.
-
11-17-24 17:20 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 28See post 19750
Go back to post 19750 for my comments on August.
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 16:26 #19789Senior Member

Posts: 85Ad says she requires video verification is that true?
Originally Posted by TheTruth244
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 15:21 #19788Banned Member

Posts: 3188Run away
She had a different name when I reported on her a year or two ago. There is a reason the filters are so heavy on her pics. Short, chubby gut, on some sort drugs when I picked her up, the whole thing was a nightmare. One of the worst nights in hobbying, I was so new to the hobby. This woman, basket case, would not get out of the car when I asked her to. Like as soon as I picked her up I could tell it was not going to be good. She is so effing crazy. "E" (the homeless chick on Seeking) is more sane than Dallas. And she is not from FL, she lives or lived somewhere on the East Side.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 14:35 #19787Senior Member

Posts: 377Has anyone seen Dallas?
Saw her ad on Tryst & Eros.
She looks like she could be fun.
Has anyone seen Dallas before?
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5178682.htm?cat=1
https://tryst.link/escort/dallasfromflorida
Any info would be helpful.
-
11-15-24 11:50 #19786Senior Member

Posts: 88Pics in the ad is kinda misleading
I reached out to the girl standing next to the door. Talked for a little bit and she send me a clear / recent pic of her. No I wouldn't go after seeing that. But it depends on you.
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 11:32 #19785Senior Member

Posts: 696August and Summer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/700308775139 - Anyone seen these two? Messaged both numbers and got nothing back. Not sure if they're legit or not.











Reply With Quote





