Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 7743
-
12-04-24 20:02 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 345Spanish gal
I scooped a Spanish girl at the bodega on 10th Ave. , South. I think she said her name was Lizzie 28 years old no titties but a great ass and great body found a spot mess around in the back. I gave her oral nice pussy nice lips she loved it. She was shoving my face into her pussy. Finished missionary she made me wear a condom. I gave her my number she said she would call she parties hard 50 Mario coins definitely would repeat.
-
12-03-24 23:49 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 371It's not dead yet!
I was about to post that I saw Tonya S today hanging out on the corner of 3rd South and Dixie, but I didn't have a chance to turn around and say hello. She actually looked pretty healthy and together so I hope I get to run into her the next couple days before she disappears or gets picked up by Uncle. I've recently seen Daysi, Jordan and Rhonda, all of whom can be a lot of fun for not much Play-Doh. There's a lot of old meat that's still bangable when you're on a budget.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 22:51 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 332The streets are officially dead, are. I. p
Haven't been out on the blade in weeks-months now, but nobody has made any updates on new girls or old girls, and I was the only one updating once in a while before, I guess its done for.
-
12-03-24 08:13 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 1443WoW!
Thanks for pics! Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 17:02 #7289Regular Member

Posts: 22https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDDW8...xnaTk0c25nMQ==
I know I've seen this grandma on Lake Worth a few years ago had been 2010 - 2015 regularly, Arizona is a long way from Arizona.
-
12-02-24 10:36 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 676Thanks Billy.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 08:42 #7287Banned Member

Posts: 925Nana when she went to play house
Nana tried very hard to play house but it just didn't work. Those rocks and constant dick start calling her.
When she called me a couple months ago telling me that she needed dick, and then told me while we were f* that she was sick of him and he couldn't f* her enough. What people don't understand is 90% of her addiction is getting dick. That is her real obsession. That girl needs many dicks multiple times a day. And she starts going crazy when she doesn't get it, the crack is just a side thing for her. The sex is her true addiction. She told me she thought he had a nice dick and it might last but it didn't obviously she said he couldn't f* enough. I knew then she would be back on the street soon. I know she was calling up several guys to hit it. She always calls her favorites when she wants dick.
-
11-30-24 08:35 #7286Banned Member

Posts: 925Billy Bob's exploits
Just a few of my exploits. Hope you enjoy.
https://www.erome.com/Billybob0007777
-
11-24-24 15:05 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 168She used to have regular SW rates now she wants 120/160/200 , I passed on this one.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 11:01 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 518The Nana
She's back to her old ways got busted yesterday for tricking and possession the usual.
Knew that sobriety nonsense wouldn't last.
-
11-19-24 21:52 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 345On the blotter
Rookies LOL.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 07:09 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 51LEO Sting
Anyone know where it went down? Any Details? There are 15 or so on the blotter. Booked 11-18. Engage commit offer prostitution.
-
11-16-24 07:16 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 51Nana is no longer preggo
In the past she could bounce back from prego or a stay at the grey bar & return to her former glory. I saw her a few weeks ago & it was not good. I don't think she will ever be the nana we used to know.
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 22:14 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 100Nana is no longer preggo. And she has C-section staples across her abdomen so I'd avoid for now.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 16:38 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 272Must have been between 1100-1300 in that range.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






