Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 26667
-
11-17-24 17:37 #22602Senior Member

Posts: 319She's a heavy user seen needles all over she keeps her arms covered so you don't see.
Originally Posted by MKermy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 16:35 #22601Senior Member

Posts: 39Boomerang?
Pretty sure she used to go by boomerang. Try searching that name.
Originally Posted by MKermy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 14:30 #22600Regular Member

Posts: 3Any Info On this provider?
Long time monger, I can't find any information on this one? Any help is appreciated. Tyia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/776759364265
-
11-17-24 11:12 #22599Senior Member

Posts: 319Brandi
Has anyone seen her? She's in the escort section but talks about massage. Is her menu wide open? Reasonable rates? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/756876770109
-
11-16-24 14:46 #22598Senior Member

Posts: 338[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-16-24 14:33 #22597Senior Member

Posts: 208Recommendations, custom beej
Looking for recommendations for providers capable of slow, teasing, almost loving BJ with lots of build-up. Attentive to body language.
Regardless of anything else: looks, age, weight.
Baseline: female, clean, incall, reasonable rates.
TIA.
-odb.
-
11-16-24 12:05 #22596Senior Member

Posts: 122Avoid
Outside of a place I use. Asked me to come down and get her. Did as she requested as I'm walking towards her her friend comes up behind me. Happened on the southwest side of town.
-
11-16-24 09:46 #22595Senior Member

Posts: 338[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-15-24 23:09 #22594Regular Member

Posts: 7Inessalove? Anyone?
Has anyone had the pleasure with this one? Through txt we plan to meet tomorrow evening. Hoping she is legit but looks TGTBT and her onlyfans says Houston.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/728109003948
-
11-15-24 19:28 #22593Senior Member

Posts: 122Her boyfriend or pimp or friend got me for $300 I had on me.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 17:48 #22592Senior Member

Posts: 80Pretty good use of $50.
Met this lady while visiting your fair city. Not much of a looker, but definitely knows how to suck a cock! A little chatty, and has a pitbull that she puts in the bathroom when you're there.
All in all, a decent way to spend $50.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/343876445309
-
11-15-24 14:07 #22591Senior Member

Posts: 97Jog my memory
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/672903351870
I know she's been reviewed but can't find it with search.
Anyone can share their experience with the provider?
I remember she's got mixed reviews.
-
11-15-24 13:57 #22590Senior Member

Posts: 49Breezy
I got to say, after reading recent reports, I'm shocked to hear the negative reviews on Breezy. Although it has been about 3 years since I saw her. Only saw her a handful of times before I left the area but never any issues. She did partake in her crack habit but asked if I cared before doing so. Even offered to share but I don't partake. Visit was great though & all the positives are spot on. Very sexy, not rushed & no attitude. Her BJ is excellent & her nice round ass is something every monger should experience at least once. We actually had some good conversations about her personal life, which gave me some insight to her life decisions. I would have been a regular had I not of moved away. Sorry to hear she has gone downhill somewhat. I will still try to get with her if I'm back in the area. Stay safe mongers.
-
11-15-24 13:49 #22589Senior Member

Posts: 72See Angel. She's off 44th, east of Kalamazoo. She's terrific, tons of great reviews. Really nice girl, great conversationalist as well if you like that. She's been doing massage for a long time and there's a reason why.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/834039893298
-
11-15-24 13:15 #22588Senior Member

Posts: 135Sorry. Links
Idk what happened. Try this -
Originally Posted by DTownOg710
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/661368301261
PM me if you want more details.
Dj.













Reply With Quote




