Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22597

    Recommendations, custom beej

    Looking for recommendations for providers capable of slow, teasing, almost loving BJ with lots of build-up. Attentive to body language.

    Regardless of anything else: looks, age, weight.

    Baseline: female, clean, incall, reasonable rates.

    TIA.

    -odb.

  2. #22596

    Avoid

    Outside of a place I use. Asked me to come down and get her. Did as she requested as I'm walking towards her her friend comes up behind me. Happened on the southwest side of town.

  3. #22595
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #22594

    Inessalove? Anyone?

    Has anyone had the pleasure with this one? Through txt we plan to meet tomorrow evening. Hoping she is legit but looks TGTBT and her onlyfans says Houston.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/728109003948

  5. #22593
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    No issues for you? It was just posted in ripoff report that guy will rob you at gunpoint. Conflicting messages!

    Thanks,


    DJ.
    Her boyfriend or pimp or friend got me for $300 I had on me.

  6. #22592

    Pretty good use of $50.

    Met this lady while visiting your fair city. Not much of a looker, but definitely knows how to suck a cock! A little chatty, and has a pitbull that she puts in the bathroom when you're there.

    All in all, a decent way to spend $50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/343876445309

  7. #22591

    Jog my memory

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/672903351870

    I know she's been reviewed but can't find it with search.

    Anyone can share their experience with the provider?

    I remember she's got mixed reviews.

  8. #22590

    Breezy

    I got to say, after reading recent reports, I'm shocked to hear the negative reviews on Breezy. Although it has been about 3 years since I saw her. Only saw her a handful of times before I left the area but never any issues. She did partake in her crack habit but asked if I cared before doing so. Even offered to share but I don't partake. Visit was great though & all the positives are spot on. Very sexy, not rushed & no attitude. Her BJ is excellent & her nice round ass is something every monger should experience at least once. We actually had some good conversations about her personal life, which gave me some insight to her life decisions. I would have been a regular had I not of moved away. Sorry to hear she has gone downhill somewhat. I will still try to get with her if I'm back in the area. Stay safe mongers.

  9. #22589
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider in the M-6 & Kalamazoo area. Any leads?

    I've seen CJ & know she's sometimes close, but I'm looking for something like the 'Curly Sue of South GR' if that helps.
    See Angel. She's off 44th, east of Kalamazoo. She's terrific, tons of great reviews. Really nice girl, great conversationalist as well if you like that. She's been doing massage for a long time and there's a reason why.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/834039893298

  10. #22588

    Sorry. Links

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownOg710  [View Original Post]
    Your links don't work brother. Interested in seeing her though.
    Idk what happened. Try this -

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/661368301261

    PM me if you want more details.

    Dj.

  11. #22587

    Links.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Met on Seeking, but found out she is also on STG. Amazing comms. Incredibly chill person. I wouldn't call it GFE but more like best buddies with benefits haha.

    200 incall, private home in safe area. BBBJ, cfs. Surprisingly tight for line of work. Head Technique was great, and she is pretty with a thicker but tight body. Dm me for further details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-1105442d9c44

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/661368301261

    Stay safe,

    DJ.
    Your links don't work brother. Interested in seeing her though.

  12. #22586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Looking for. M-6 & K-Zoo Area

    Looking for a provider in the M-6 & Kalamazoo area. Any leads?

    I've seen CJ & know she's sometimes close, but I'm looking for something like the 'Curly Sue of South GR' if that helps.

  13. #22585

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/008274816408 Paid a visit with this well proportioned young lady today for an hour today. Pictures to get updated soon I think. Told her the pics where a little off, but she has blonde hair now. 2 bills got me a little wet lunch and covered pounding. Will repeat, easy to talk to. Be prepared to instruct her, she is new to this. Being nice and respectful goes a long way. She is a sweetheart.
    Spanky reported in the Ripoffs that she has a male friend with her that will rob you at gunpoint. Who's report is correct?

  14. #22584

    Ripoff report / robbery?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/008274816408 Paid a visit with this well proportioned young lady today for an hour today. Pictures to get updated soon I think. Told her the pics where a little off, but she has blonde hair now. 2 bills got me a little wet lunch and covered pounding. Will repeat, easy to talk to. Be prepared to instruct her, she is new to this. Being nice and respectful goes a long way. She is a sweetheart.
    No issues for you? It was just posted in ripoff report that guy will rob you at gunpoint. Conflicting messages!

    Thanks,

    DJ.

  15. #22583

    Sarah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/008274816408 Paid a visit with this well proportioned young lady today for an hour today. Pictures to get updated soon I think. Told her the pics where a little off, but she has blonde hair now. 2 bills got me a little wet lunch and covered pounding. Will repeat, easy to talk to. Be prepared to instruct her, she is new to this. Being nice and respectful goes a long way. She is a sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape