Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24621

    Lavender Essential Oil

    Found myself with some free time Friday morning so headed over to LEO. Did not ask her name, but my masseuse was attractive with a nice body (7.5/10). Went for the half hour. The massage left a lot to be desired, but it did include a decent tease. Onto the flip, off went her top (Nice view) and that lead to a great finish. Left happy and based on this first experience there, I will be returning.

  2. #24620

    What is a pj?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    Guess I'm now blocked from 317. I sent a couple of pj's and couple of replies. Nothing I thought would warrant blocking but guess I was wrong.
    What is a pj?

  3. #24619
    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    Better options out there.
    I'm interested in what the current tip rates are there if anyone will share. PM would be great & Thanks.

  4. #24618

    Not missing much

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    Guess I'm now blocked from 317. I sent a couple of pj's and couple of replies. Nothing I thought would warrant blocking but guess I was wrong.
    Better options out there.

  5. #24617

    Two questions

    Any tips on how to get a response from Nikki on CL? I've reached out with no response.

    Also saw a few posts about rimming. Thought I'd test the waters. What spas / lady's provide the service.

    Thanks.

  6. #24616

    Not to worry

    Quote Originally Posted by CooterJones  [View Original Post]
    Say goodbye to your favorite girls. "Undocumented immigrants from China who are deemed to be of military age will be among the first groups targeted for deportation by the incoming Trump administration, sources close to the campaign previously told NBC News".

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/sources-t...182741036.html
    I'm not too worried, most of the ones I've seen lately are long past 'military age'.

  7. #24615

    317

    Guess I'm now blocked from 317. I sent a couple of pj's and couple of replies. Nothing I thought would warrant blocking but guess I was wrong.

  8. #24614

    Chinese Deportation

    Say goodbye to your favorite girls. "Undocumented immigrants from China who are deemed to be of military age will be among the first groups targeted for deportation by the incoming Trump administration, sources close to the campaign previously told NBC News".

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/sources-t...182741036.html

  9. #24613
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBow14  [View Original Post]
    As previous thread stated, Sweets is open for business. I visited yesterday evening and this morning. Sasha and Mimi are as friendly as ever. A new girl is reported to be arriving later tonight. And another girl soon.

    Missed the visitor and excitement, and everything appears back to normal.
    I went by Sweets yesterday. They were replacing a front door and some of the front wall. You could see all the way in. One of the ladies was watching the construction. Even though the light of open was on, I passed.

  10. #24612

    Sweets

    As previous thread stated, Sweets is open for business. I visited yesterday evening and this morning. Sasha and Mimi are as friendly as ever. A new girl is reported to be arriving later tonight. And another girl soon.

    Missed the visitor and excitement, and everything appears back to normal.

  11. #24611

    Sweets

    Visited with Mimi from Sweets today by text.

    She want to let me know that the fake cop has not returned and added that all the girls are ready, willing, and able to take care of you.

    She asked that I pass it along.

  12. #24610

    Lucy at Coral

    Well I tried to go to Lesleys, but she didn't respond when I was available. So I went down the road to Coral. Had Lucy who imo is a very pretty girl with a great body. Coms were didfficult. I had to explain to her what the table shower was and how to do it LOL.

    Then back to the room for massage and a decent ending. By no means the best experience I've had at an AMP, but not the worst.

  13. #24609

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    Visiting a DI provider for a few dollars more gains far more options than 250 L1. She is really shy, which I find attractive, and physically she is in good condition. YMMV. At least worth a shot.
    Exactly Right.

  14. #24608
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Was this at sweets?
    It's in the first sentence. But yes.

  15. #24607
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe  [View Original Post]
    Encountered a white male, 35-40 YOA, brown hair full beard ar Sweets this morning. Mimi said he was trying to blackmail her for $500. Said police were on the way.

    He approached me out front and said he was the police. I asked him for I'd. He wouldn't provide any and as I walked closer to him he nearly fell over trying to get away from me. He got in his car, a black SUV, and said the police were on their way. I called him a liar and as he pulled away he took several cell phone pictures of me and my car and license plate.

    Mimi said he'd been there before. I couldn't understand if she'd paid him before.

    She decided to close and leave. Obviously scared. I waited for all the girls to safely leave.

    I also noticed a black 4 door sedan parked across Franklin Av with a white female behind the wheel. Looked like she either had binoculars or a camera watching the building and parking lot..
    Was this at sweets?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape