Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 4864
-
11-28-24 14:48 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 158Location?
Where is this CB place?
Originally Posted by JCool69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 21:56 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 61If It Were A Snake.
Went to CB's yesterday at 11:30 a and was literally one of four people in that brick shithouse. Bartender, the "manager" dude who wears a black cowboy hat, the guy playing tunes in the booth (played Green Day!) . And me. No girls. Nada. The DJ dude was friendly and we chatted; I spoke to "Blackie" and he ignored me. Didn't even look up from his phone. Went back to the bar for 20 minutes and nursed a Corona. Off to toilet and there it was on the right. An automatic paper towel dispenser that WhiteSun777 wrote about. It looked like it was superglued to the wall there was a huge rubber garbage can underneath. How the 'F' did I miss that all this time?! If it were a snake. I gladly used it, rather than my shirt. After I got back to the bar, Luna wandered over. 20-something, natural Cs and Cuban (of course). Put her off and promised a dance later as I wanted to see if my favs came in. About 20 girls trickled in over the next 15 minutes, none whom I recognized. Or so I thought. After shooing away a larger girl who came up, a beauty waiting in the wings swooped in. "Don't you recognize me?" I didn't. Turns out it was Alina, whom I hadn't seen since September (hair longer now, but impeccable makeup the same). She remembered me and that last time I bought her a shot on her birthday. We caught up and had a great chat. Traded sushi reccos. Great girl. She's a local Vegas girl, so there is no language barrier as my Spanish is rusty. Then a great dance. Should've done another right then but said I'd catch her before I left. Had another beer then a dance with OG Luna. Meh. Tried to pet the kitty and wasn't having it; warned of the cameras. Went back to bar. Victoria hit me up. Aggressive told me she "is really good" (but in hind site didn't molest me like the best do). She is pretty; just 21 with A cups, spinner body and really cute face. Cuban. "Junior" agreed to a dance. And you can guess the rest. Worse-Than-Meh. She must've jumped two feet and said 'No!' when I pushed aside her g-string for some 'finger pie'. Cameras. Management. Yada-yada. Actually couldn't wait for the dance to end. Got up to leave and she took out hand sanitizer and rubbed it all over her A-cup tits that I just sucked! A first for me. Then she asked for a tip!! I gave her $3 simply for having the balls to ask. (Positively, she actually said 'Thank You' for the tip. Just young I suppose.). Overall good time as always. Texted Alina that I missed her (she works Mondays, forgot other days) and might go back next week on different day (starting to get hang of their schedules).
-
11-26-24 18:32 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 75Yeah went their way back. Good riddance.
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 22:08 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 649Tally ho
Wow the tally ho that was one janky place. Fuckers would only give you change with $2 bills so that was all you have to tip the dancers with.
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 15:36 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 252Highland
What was once Tally Ho is now Mayweather's club Girl Collection.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 15:27 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 644New place on highland
Somewhere near the old tally Ho.
Was too busy to stop.
Does anybody have any Intel at all.
-
11-19-24 13:08 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 61Dry On Shirt
Thanks for the tip about paper towels. Nope, never saw them but will look next time. I try to never touch anything in there but still wash my hands for the girls. Yumi was there as I came out of the bathroom, we hands and all. Dried my hands off on my shirt before hugging her. Paper towels would be better (haha).
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 09:44 #4527Regular Member

Posts: 24Hustlers
Went on a weekday afternoon. Chatted with the hot bartender from Idaho. Eventually a high chick approached--pass. Then a sad sack from Palomino's approached--pass. She switched clubs because she was being pressured by pimps at her old club. Finally, a busty UNLV student arrived on the scene. She was smart, conversant and entertaining. We did one dance downstairs and two upstairs. Upstairs was much better. She got on her knees, pressed my pants tight around my johnson and blew. Never had that before or since. Tried to get digits, but OTC was not an option.
-
11-18-24 23:43 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 1886Sat night at Las Toxicas
Here we go new club ad of the day. I'll try to summarize as much as possible.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
No cover during grand opening, JJ, the manager from Hustler now works here. He's super cool and hooked up drinks!
Drinks are $5 before 7 pm then it's $14 after. Hookah is $75 with 1 refill.
"VIP" area (think of it like Chicas except 2 x as big and super bright) 25 a song, 20 goes to dancer, the house takes 5. Staff is there to collect so there's no miscount.
15 minutes is 150, no drinks required, you get a small L shape booth.
Dancers. Mostly chicas of course, 1 AA, 1 Asian.
Great place to sample, just don't expect Chicas experience.
-
11-18-24 15:47 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 149E. Coli loves that bathroom
Last time I was in there, about 6 months ago, making a concerted effort to not touch anything with my bare hands / skin. And there was some drunk gordo hispanic guy taking a fierce dump (loud, very stinky) . When he was done he just walked right out, didn't think to wash his hands. 20 minutes later he's in the VIP with those gross, unwashed mitts all over one of the girls. Couldn't tell if he was able to get FIV but wouldn't be surprised. Saw another guy go with the same girl after him. Multiply that. A lot. And that place is an E. Coli factory.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 11:46 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 1886Chicas bathroom
Thank you for the report, agreed on the bathroom, it's actually better than way back in the days. (trust me, you're better off peeing outside by a dumpster back then or go across the street) In case you missed it because I sure did, they do have a paper towels just outside by the entrance. I know what you mean by wet hands and no pun intended (vs wet fingers.).
Originally Posted by JCool69
[View Original Post]
Good stuff!
-
11-18-24 10:57 #4523Regular Member

Posts: 24Treasures
Went on a weekend night. Had to fight my way through the line up of girls waiting at the door. Finally made it back to the seating area and watched the unimpressive show. After a few minutes, a Ukrainian girl approaches me and asks if she can play with my weapon. It was a very nice start to a memorable evening with multiple dances, solid grinding, ear licking, pussy flashing, tit sucking and very discrete weapon play. Slava Ukraine!
-
11-17-24 21:31 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 61Tres Cubanas
Went to Chicas Bonitas last Wednesday around 3 p. Got a beer at the bar and had to pee (traffic was terrible), so shooed away a girl who came up to me. Came out of bathroom (with wet hands, hate their air dryer) and was greeted by a tall, dark skinned short-haired blonde beauty who said 'hi'. Said 'hi' back, but strange tension. She hugged me and said "It's good to see you again". Totally didn't recognize her with the short blonde hair (wig? Asked but never found out with language barrier.). It was Yumi! In moments I had her sitting on my lap, reconnecting. Within minutes Sabrina approached our little corner and we embraced. (She jokingly scolded me for not texting! Then a new friend, Barbara. Tres Cubanas. My harem, whom I gratuitously felt up while drinking my $6 Corona. Two dances with sweet 23 year old Yumi. 2 dances / make-out session with Sabrina. 2 dances with hot, 27 year old Barbara. Sucking boobs, grabbing ass, LFK, FIV (the FIV was amazing and about 3 minutes. I pulled my finger out and sucked her sweet, musky juices).
Net-net, a great time. Going back next week!
-
11-15-24 21:52 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 1886Las Tóxicas
Excuse another club ad of the day.
Another NEW club, this is at the old "The Library" location on Western.
Grand opening this weekend, curious if anyone's been to yet. They've got Kiki Klout performing both nights.
I'm sure I'll answer my own question later.
-
11-14-24 16:59 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 223My experience
Haven't gone to strip clubs in a long time. Seem like a ripoff now. But back in the day I found that the more $ I spent on the girl in the club the more likely she was willing to meet me outside of the club. Spent 500 in VIP on this hot little filipina and was able to turn it into a 6 yr mutually beneficial affair. She had to move due to covid but it was a fun 6 years. Before that used to get takeout at Cheetahs quite a bit but that's when Cheetahs was the shit. Basically pre 2010. If they see you have money and are somewhat decent looking and clean your chances increase.
Originally Posted by Mayoigo86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





