Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25125
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    FYI BeckyRider is retiring or so she says. I figured I'd see her one last time since I've been banging her since she was the cute little 18 year old stoner. And no I am not the father of her kid. LOL.

    She is cool and sober now.
    Totally forgot about this broad. Moved here in 'we so didn't see the golden years but totally forgot I wanted to see her. That build has always begged for my favorite position, standing missionary. I just booked with her for tomorrow immediately after seeing this post. BBFSCIP is on the menu, anything else or should I just stick to what's guaranteed? LOL has anyone been successful with the back door?

    I guess I don't need to report back about this one, huh? Been run through enough.

    So-Crates.

  2. #25124

    Becky Ride

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    FYI BeckyRider is retiring or so she says. I figured I'd see her one last time since I've been banging her since she was the cute little 18 year old stoner. And no I am not the father of her kid. LOL.

    She is cool and sober now.
    18 pre baby not all the tats was such a great bareback cip hottie the good old days.

  3. #25123

    Ivy waters

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    She has nice big tits and likes being creampied.

  4. #25122
    FYI BeckyRider is retiring or so she says. I figured I'd see her one last time since I've been banging her since she was the cute little 18 year old stoner. And no I am not the father of her kid. LOL.

    She is cool and sober now.

  5. #25121

    Intel on Ivy Waters


  6. #25120
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud. Been a while. Glad you are back in the area (even if it is for a short while). I would help you out if I had any intel. But have been pretty much not hobbying for a while (combination of extremely busy at work, some family issues, extremely high prices from providers for pretty shitty service) - The usual Asian massage parlors in Tukwilla are a decent bet and they deliver (Been to both but cannot remember the name one starts with "Good" - a quick search on that thread will give you the two names). Welcome back. BTW I am going to be pretty active in the next month as some time has opened up. Will share whatever I find here.
    Thanks, I miss it. But got a promotion I couldn't turn down and here I am. All those issues don't seem so bad to me after a three year dry streak. LOL. The only thing around here is a half dozen (literally) providers who are instant-boner-killer-ugly and SBs who are 3/10 in looks with massive GPS.

  7. #25119

    LillyRose95

    Quote Originally Posted by SpootCapoot  [View Original Post]
    So, bare is too high risk for me, but LilyRose95 on the other board just offered in response to a question I had. Seems cute, so one of y'all might like the information.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-baby.2935996/

    I knew I knew that username. No thanks! LOL (thanks for sharing the intel, BTW) whatever is going on with her body is a turnoff. A month back or so, I was looking to check her out and reported on her but never pulled the trigger because she started adding pics that showed all of the loose skin. Like she used to be fat and lost a shit-ton of weight or she had quadruplets.

    When she started posting back in the summer, she used to post all safety. Somewhere down the line she started posting a VIP upgrade which was BBFS. And she wants a bill for that upgrade. She is not worth it to me just from her look. The pics are too hazy / blurry signifying that what you actually get will be a far cry from what she is trying to advertise.

    So-Crates.

  8. #25118

    Just talked to one

    So, bare is too high risk for me, but LilyRose95 on the other board just offered in response to a question I had. Seems cute, so one of y'all might like the information.

  9. #25117
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow pervs. I moved from the area a few years ago for work but occasionally get to come back and will be in seattle next month. As I currently live in a completely dead wasteland for the hobby, I'm hoping you can help a fellow monger out.

    I did come back last year but it was a total strike out. I will, of course, read the forum and do my best to see what's what. That being said, if you got some tips I'd appreciate it.

    Looking for some low drama, slam dunk bbfscip and cim providers, sugar babies, whatever. Don't currently have an SA membership but can get one pretty quickly if there's a good enough reason.

    I did try to hook up with remilane last year but communications was flaky as per all reports andthat never materialized. I'll try again next month but not holding my breath. I had also never tried monse from pandora's when I lived here despite wanting to and just read she's out for 6 weeks, so that's unfortunate as well.

    I realize I'm asking for charity and have nothing to offer in return so any info is highly appreciated.
    Hey bud. Been a while. Glad you are back in the area (even if it is for a short while). I would help you out if I had any intel. But have been pretty much not hobbying for a while (combination of extremely busy at work, some family issues, extremely high prices from providers for pretty shitty service) - The usual Asian massage parlors in Tukwilla are a decent bet and they deliver (Been to both but cannot remember the name one starts with "Good" - a quick search on that thread will give you the two names). Welcome back. BTW I am going to be pretty active in the next month as some time has opened up. Will share whatever I find here.

  10. #25116

    Returning to the area briefly

    Greeting fellow pervs. I moved from the area a few years ago for work but occasionally get to come back and will be in seattle next month. As I currently live in a completely dead wasteland for the hobby, I'm hoping you can help a fellow monger out.

    I did come back last year but it was a total strike out. I will, of course, read the forum and do my best to see what's what. That being said, if you got some tips I'd appreciate it.

    Looking for some low drama, slam dunk bbfscip and cim providers, sugar babies, whatever. Don't currently have an SA membership but can get one pretty quickly if there's a good enough reason.

    I did try to hook up with remilane last year but communications was flaky as per all reports andthat never materialized. I'll try again next month but not holding my breath. I had also never tried monse from pandora's when I lived here despite wanting to and just read she's out for 6 weeks, so that's unfortunate as well.

    I realize I'm asking for charity and have nothing to offer in return so any info is highly appreciated.

  11. #25115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    I don't get her deal with just blocking random people on TNA. I messaged her once asking nothing but her availability that day and was blocked. Not the only she has done it too.
    Not sure if this applies to you but any red reputation or alerts automatically puts you in her DNS list.

  12. #25114
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    I don't get her deal with just blocking random people on TNA. I messaged her once asking nothing but her availability that day and was blocked. Not the only she has done it too.
    I said it before but most guys assuming you are talking directly to her.

  13. #25113
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, this lady loves dick and CIP. You can make her beg for it. Instead of providing a mechanical experience she enjoys every bit of the session or she is at least a damn good actress. Also, she's super cool and doesn't lead to any problems. Doesn't ever ask for more $$, help, or a deposit. Her rates are super reasonable with no hint of GPS. She's always clean and very accommodating. I'd take her any day over some nasty BBW or trailer park girl. My personal opinion. Attitude and presentation makes the difference.

    Professor.
    You missed the entire point dude I don't pay fugly or BBW or trailer park I only fuck young hot chicks.

  14. #25112
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, this lady loves dick and CIP. You can make her beg for it. Instead of providing a mechanical experience she enjoys every bit of the session or she is at least a damn good actress. Also, she's super cool and doesn't lead to any problems. Doesn't ever ask for more $$, help, or a deposit. Her rates are super reasonable with no hint of GPS. She's always clean and very accommodating. I'd take her any day over some nasty BBW or trailer park girl. My personal opinion. Attitude and presentation makes the difference.

    Professor.
    I don't get her deal with just blocking random people on TNA. I messaged her once asking nothing but her availability that day and was blocked. Not the only she has done it too.

  15. #25111

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I did a little more legwork and burned my number on this because she seems to be a fun time. She was able to verify with pictures, so it's her in the ad and she's real.

    Based on responses and info she may have bf / pimp. Still the report on the lookup app said deposit scam so it's 50/50 whether you lose the money or not. I would go ahead and book just to see what happens tbh, it's a small deposit.
    Found her old ads from OR and this is what some of the guys in that forum had to say. Again, 50/50.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    She has been well documented here as a prepay scam. There has been no credible evidence that anyone has actually seen her.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseCuervo  [View Original Post]
    She seems pretty open about it. Any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/373686048960

    Thanks,

    Jose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape