Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 822 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 12316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10981

    Sexy snowbunny

    Pictures looked promising boy was I wrong she was high af needle marks everywhere teeth were rotting out of her head. I walked out after she wanted money upfront. Avoid this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...c/729234610769.

  2. #10980

    I've seen the BBW girl

    I've seen that BBW girl. She's ok. Low prices. She is shaped like an ugly pear. Big BBW. She will bare for small upcharge. Tight kitty. Huge fun bags. It wasnt a BAD experience but wasnt amazing. Worth the price I suppose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...y/389381895753

  3. #10979
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Her car play prices keep going down and down, which sound great but always worries me some that she needs it too much, maybe. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/667908126064

    I thought I recalled some bad reviews here but it might not be for her. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/154861723974
    Top one has some health issues, but it's not something that effects anything. Nice and likes to please.

    Bottom one has been around for a good while and the only thing I can recall is a bit of a moustache. I haven't seen her in several years but withe one time I did I walked right out.

  4. #10978

    Asking for updates on nameless profiles

    I'm sure some of these have been reviewed before, but since there are no names, it's hard to do a search. I'm going to pull from those who have posted often recently so the guys here can get info on those who seem most active. If you have any semi-recent experiences with these, please let us know how it went:

    Simone. Okay, Simone has a name attached, but it seems like her prices have gone up and up and her "don't and won't" list is growing. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/245083562698

    "Gorgeous BBW deliciously curvy an thick" (she's not the best speller).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/389381895753

    Her car play prices keep going down and down, which sound great but always worries me some that she needs it too much, maybe. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/667908126064

    I thought I recalled some bad reviews here but it might not be for her. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/154861723974

  5. #10977

    Link dead

    *Never give deposits*.

    If it's the brunette that has the pink vibrator in her pics and shows off abs in another, I talked with her and soon as she brought up deposit I called her out for scamming. Instantly she stopped responding.

    Quote Originally Posted by RearTire  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/436641957265

    This is the one that wants donation up front before meeting!!

  6. #10976

    Scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/436641957265

    This is the one that wants donation up front before meeting!!

  7. #10975

    Never pay upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by RearTire  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/176065186668

    Tried to meet this one, but she wanted half the donation request up front before meeting. I told her I don't send donation in advance she said she promised she would meet me I will not take the chance!
    Link is dead, so I'd say your senses were correct. They will take their ad down once they're exposed. I bet someone actually gave them money (probably not someone on this board) so they took the ad down before it could be reported. This is typical of how scammers work. NEVER send or give money upfront. They'll use every excuse such as "I need gas money" I need to pay a babysitter so I can meet", and my personal favorite "I need you to send money to make sure you're serious". ALL ARE BOGUS, don't FALL FOR THEM.

  8. #10974

    Scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/176065186668

    Tried to meet this one, but she wanted half the donation request up front before meeting. I told her I don't send donation in advance she said she promised she would meet me I will not take the chance!

  9. #10973

    Back in town

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatang  [View Original Post]
    She was here a couple months ago. You ain't wrong about her tits.

    I saw her on a sugar site too.

    Goes through phases of posting and coming to Ft Wayne. I'm sure she'll be back in December.
    Looks like she is back in town now. Ad on STG.

  10. #10972

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthwestFw  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT on this one. Learn from it. Set up was fairly easy. Got to the place on challenger pkwy. Normally this place makes me nervous but I have been to worse and been ok. So I thought I would give it a go. Walked up the stairs to the room. She took the donation and started BBBJ. Within minutes a group of guys came busting in the door. They were acting like she was their mom. It was quite cheesie and poorly acted. Either way, I got my stuff and walked out. Here is the link to her ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/673433212022.

    Don't waste your time or money. There are plenty of nice girls not ripping people off.
    I didn't see this before I went. She got me too. Was just looking for that trashy biker chick. But yeah don't go.

  11. #10971

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Altair132  [View Original Post]
    This woman used to come around every so often from South bend to visit. She was pretty expensive and would always reach out for another round after I would visit her once on her trips. Honestly the best tits I've ever seen in my life. Simone is the only comparison. This girl doesn't come around anymore though. She doesn't post in South bend either. Does anyone know what happened to her? Here's an old ad of hers.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...-bend-14602417
    She was here a couple months ago. You ain't wrong about her tits.

    I saw her on a sugar site too.

    Goes through phases of posting and coming to Ft Wayne. I'm sure she'll be back in December.

  12. #10970

    Autumn-Kings

    Does anyone know what happened to Autumn? Haven't seen any posts for months and no response.

  13. #10969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Miss V

    Miss V quit advertising on STG several months ago as she just wanted to see her regulars. We did continue to see each other until recently when she stopped responding to texts. Anyone still have contact with her? Curious if she's ok or out of the business. Feel free to message. Thanks.

  14. #10968

    Anybody know what happened to this girl?

    This woman used to come around every so often from South bend to visit. She was pretty expensive and would always reach out for another round after I would visit her once on her trips. Honestly the best tits I've ever seen in my life. Simone is the only comparison. This girl doesn't come around anymore though. She doesn't post in South bend either. Does anyone know what happened to her? Here's an old ad of hers.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...-bend-14602417

  15. #10967

    Michelle

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/244998900899

    Didn't post from her last visit. Musta had loss of blood flow to the brain haha.

    In my dream she's an Amazon goddess with smooth tan skin, always smells and tastes sweet. Lollipop skills and rides like a champ. Funny and nice as well. If you like full figured, big titty, thic assed women with skills, she's the one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape