Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4434
-
10-19-24 15:34 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 132What about the massage??
Used to be that you could get an ok massage with some light teasing before (and ever for some time after) the flip. The last year or so it seems like the massage is all but forgotten and the tease is never acknowledged. On top of that there is such turnover at these places that it seems impossible to develop any sort of rapport.
Really feeling discouraged about things.
-
10-18-24 17:03 #3278Regular Member

Posts: 11Yumi is in Korea
I heard from a friend who was in touch with her a while back that she went back to Korea. Not sure if she is going to come back. May have aged out. Not as young as you would think apparently.
Originally Posted by FunGuy2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 19:52 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 278Any Soda or Yumi sightings?
Any Soda or Yumi sightings? Eager to go up with these gals. .
-
10-16-24 13:42 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 56Gulf Gate to Eastern
Hello Pinball, I've not personally sampled any spas in Gulf Gate but let your plumber know that Eastern literally is around the corner 3.3 miles and L3 is definitely on that menu. Talent has been sporadic at Eastern of late but the latest lineup appears to be perennial favorites Sugar and Lucky. An average visit to Eastern is typically better than a great visit elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Pinball1
[View Original Post]
RS.
-
10-15-24 17:32 #3275Regular Member

Posts: 17Gulf gate
My plumber was curious if L3 is available anywhere in the Gulfgate area?
Thanks in advance.
-
10-14-24 19:05 #3274Regular Member

Posts: 17Got to spend quality time with Lucky at Eastern. And boy oh boy she was easy on the eyes. I agree really cute but had the accommodating skills to back it up. Pampered me up nicely but also tackled all of my requests.
Originally Posted by AznDaddy
[View Original Post]
They seem to have a nice healthy rotation of girls too. On my way out I spotted 2 good lookin faces. Flirty personalities.
-
10-11-24 12:14 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 160Hello guys, I'll be making the trip down and wanted to know if I could get some leads on the talent. What I'm interested is in high quality AMP girls like Orlando. Small, spinners, beautiful, on the younger side (under 30) and a great place for DATY DFk, bbj, perhaps TS, Nuru? (This one is hard to find) and amazing bodies. Please send me a PM or reply I'll check later today.
Stay safe.
-
10-10-24 07:14 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 4911Did you offer?
How much you offered for BBFSCIP?
Originally Posted by ILoveTechh
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 10:26 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 889Stay safe
Stay safe fellas.
May want to get a session in early today before Milty hits ashore.
-
10-09-24 09:42 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 407Visited a couple days ago and had a nice time. Bbfscip available if you offer up enough $.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 20:29 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 136YellowJacket speaks some truth here, PC is not the playground it was even a year ago. Been a couple LE incursions, and some great talent has left town (Nana from Pink Rose, Crystal from Caring). The place by the post office on 41 is generally a sure thing, has been for years. I've also had full menu visits without issue at the place on 41 across from the drive-thru convenient store (Tai-Chi? Talent in PC is an issue. I've found success negotiating better rates in PC though, you could save a few roses here. It's allowed me to walk out of a couple places when they wouldn't budge from full price.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
I've pretty much Johnny Cash'd PC (I've been everywhere, man) except for perhaps relaxation station. MapQuest shows it as permanently closed. If you're looking for a sure thing in PC, the closest you'll get is probably the one formerly known as "Jasmine Bee" (by the PO). I've never been limited there.
-
10-05-24 23:43 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 977Out of the two you described; I think the one I saw was the one you saw in May. She was great, and I would love to see her again. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 10:02 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 186The Sugar I saw back and May was beautiful, big boobs long black hair and was great at DFK. Was that the Sugar you recall? The current Sugar was much older short hair no boobs and no DFKing.
Originally Posted by Call234
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 20:07 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 977The Sugar I saw earlier this year was fantastic. This must be a different one?
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 16:35 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 56AAA Massage / Luna
Happy Friday y'all, a quick review for your weekend pleasure. It's been so dry on talent here in SRQ, I thought I would TOFTT and explore. I wandered into the small spa on the corner of McIntosh next to Batteries Plus to see what I might find. There's always heavy traffic on that corner so I have never checked it out, and I've never seen any reviews on here or RM. Was pleasantly surprised to meet Luna. Young-ish, (early 30's?) and attractive, with a slim body and sweet, friendly personality.
She led me to the room wearing a white lab-style medical jacket and took the. 5 HF for 30 m, then left me to disrobe. She came back and had changed into a lacy black short dress that left very little to the imagination, very sexy. She gave me an acceptable massage with lots of teasing and I roamed all over her body for about 20 minutes. Nice firm body, with small Bs and a nice ass.
I requested L1 on the flip and she upsold me to a nude CBJ for $. She stripped and started the CBJ, then abruptly hopped aboard for 69 and put her cute ass right in my face. I partook of some DATY, naturally. She has good oral skills and I blew in the bag after only a few minutes. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me the little water bottle and told me to come see her again soon.
7/10 massage, 8/10 looks and skills. Overall the spa was clean and smelled good. I think there are only two rooms and the place is tiny.
Total $.5 damage: 30m massage for .5 HF and donation $. L3 is definitely on the menu for a little more but I didn't have the funds.
Luna said she has only been there about 10 days. Will most likely repeat when I have a little more cash.
Have a nice weekend fellows!
RS.











Reply With Quote





