Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 261 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 3909
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3579
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaAGame  [View Original Post]
    Got an updated contact site or a way to contact them? Link is dead.
    This ad went up recently.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/7806920569.html

  2. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this cryptic ad on CraigsList for a while now. Has anyone tried them out?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...797488370.html
    Got an updated contact site or a way to contact them? Link is dead.

  3. #3577
    Whatever that was it's been flagged and removed.

  4. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    How about links to posts on CL and HH?
    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...804759655.html

  5. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Looted  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with B In touch massage? The adv on CL and HH. Messaged them and received fast response and a pic when asked for one. Website screams legit but after getting the pic, it seems like the wole website is a front. I'm gunna take one and go see her tomorrow. Ad on CL currently listed as Northshore. 80/ HH 100/ h. The adv doesn't mention b in touch at all, goog yhe number on the ad and b in touch will pop up. I've seen this ad for a while now so figured someone tried it out already. Either way, will report back.
    How about links to posts on CL and HH?

  6. #3574

    B in touch massage

    Has anyone had any luck with B In touch massage? The adv on CL and HH. Messaged them and received fast response and a pic when asked for one. Website screams legit but after getting the pic, it seems like the wole website is a front. I'm gunna take one and go see her tomorrow. Ad on CL currently listed as Northshore. 80/ HH 100/ h. The adv doesn't mention b in touch at all, goog yhe number on the ad and b in touch will pop up. I've seen this ad for a while now so figured someone tried it out already. Either way, will report back.

  7. #3573
    Thanks for the report. How's her massage skills?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRubber  [View Original Post]
    Visited today. The pic in her ad does not do justice. Much younger than she looks in the pic. I would say mid 30's. Face and body both a 10!Not much tease and the massage table feels like plywood but great HJ with pants down and shirt up. 1. 2.

  8. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this cryptic ad on CraigsList for a while now. Has anyone tried them out?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...797488370.html
    Visited today. The pic in her ad does not do justice. Much younger than she looks in the pic. I would say mid 30's. Face and body both a 10!Not much tease and the massage table feels like plywood but great HJ with pants down and shirt up. 1. 2.

  9. #3571

    Definitely not a guy

    Quote Originally Posted by MnRoger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to set up with massage master in Sudbury. Any intel would be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's a guy.
    Small BBW Russian female, was active 6-7 years ago with an office also in Sudbury, then she disappeared during Covid. New location but it's tight quarters with thin walls in this spot so strictly therapeutic in the office, she does give a really good massage actually. Ask about outcall though. She posts on and off on Eros as well.

  10. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by MnRoger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to set up with massage master in Sudbury. Any intel would be helpful.
    I did venture out. Legit massage by Eastern European woman.

    Decent massage but drapped all the time and no happiness.

  11. #3569

    Arlington

    She is real. Rub and ending.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this cryptic ad on CraigsList for a while now. Has anyone tried them out?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...797488370.html

  12. #3568

    Wellnes & Bodyrub (Arlington)

    I have been seeing this cryptic ad on CraigsList for a while now. Has anyone tried them out?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...797488370.html

  13. #3567

    Sudbury

    Quote Originally Posted by MnRoger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to set up with massage master in Sudbury. Any intel would be helpful.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's a guy.

  14. #3566

    Massage Master Sudbury

    Has anyone tried to set up with massage master in Sudbury. Any intel would be helpful.

  15. #3565

    Gaby

    Can agree with you on this one. I thought the massage was good. Needs to give more tease besides the light brushing. Was not hard on the flip but she did get me there. I will say her HE was very good and I will repeat.

    Recently had a dream of Gaby.

    Looks-7.

    Massage- 6. 5.

    Tease-6.

    Finish-8.

    I have a high standard for massage quality (what I seek usually), however I'd say she has decent massage skills. A bit soft with approach but decent. Rub on back and shoulders. She's friendly and understands why you're there. SE Asian heritage and speaks English fluently with almost no accent.

    She's older than advertised. I'd say mid to late 40's. Decent looking.

    Let her do her thing. She lightly grazed the boys and did light teasing before the flip. Wish her teasing was more intense.

    She's very friendly and down to earth. Definitely a talker.

    Top came down on the flip. Ok w top up (YMMV) and with OTC rubbing down below. And provided a good finish. Good pace and not a jack hammer approach. Didn't push for more.

    Enjoyed my time and would repeat. Paid her asked amount and she was fine with that. Be normal, don't ask inappropriate questions via text / phone. Good option for the area that's priced around AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape