Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27979

    Andreea is a gem

    OK fellas I had a dream back in July with this girl in it. She was for real and the pics match current looks and the dream was pleasing all the way around. Good comms easy setup so go see for yourself she's usually out of town but when she comes to Orlando she's worth the visit. Great looks and doesn't break the bank. Highly recommend. Here's the link! Bon appetite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/andreea-...rlando-1031182.

  2. #27978

    Shill

    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    Good morning again gentlemen.

    Sorry I have been quiet. Again about two weeks or so ago I took a nap and met up with Sophia. She is very pretty, the girl in the pic, very cool to talk with, she can carry a good and intelligent conversation with you. She does have cats so if that's a problem for you just FYI. BBBJ, cover on and went to town in all positions and handled all of them very well. Cleaned up and boom I opened my eyes and the dream was over. Very cool chick and will dream of her again I'm sure.

    Thank you.

    Fletch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiasenna13
    500? Ah. No.

  3. #27977

    Sophia

    Good morning again gentlemen.

    Sorry I have been quiet. Again about two weeks or so ago I took a nap and met up with Sophia. She is very pretty, the girl in the pic, very cool to talk with, she can carry a good and intelligent conversation with you. She does have cats so if that's a problem for you just FYI. BBBJ, cover on and went to town in all positions and handled all of them very well. Cleaned up and boom I opened my eyes and the dream was over. Very cool chick and will dream of her again I'm sure.

    Thank you.

    Fletch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiasenna13

  4. #27976

    Emma

    Good morning gentlemen.

    Last week I had a nap and I dreamed I had this one over. So the pictures she has are old and she's had some face work. But she's still pretty and very fun! BBBJ and I had to stop her because I was going to blow. Cover on and went into every position. No Greek. But very clean, on time and very friendly. I'd dream of her again.

    Thank you.

    Fletch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma33us

  5. #27975

    Frien

    Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    So who is this Rollins UTR? Asking for a friend.
    .

    I think we all have that same friend!

  6. #27974
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    That I get, certainly plenty of chicks that will let you do FS BB but won't allow CIM. Not everyone is cool taking a mouth full of baby batter! To me, that's quite different from saying no kissing. That said, I acknowledge everyone is different. Years back, I was banging this chick that loved sucking dick and loved getting fucked, but she wouldn't allow DATY. She said that, to her, that was "special" and she saved it for the rare guy that she had real feelings for, rather than just some guy she was banging. I found it a bit odd but, hey, she was sucking my dick on the regular so I was cool with it!
    So the special guy that gets to eat her out, also gets a mouthful of batter from her BBFS. Great guy.

  7. #27973

    Rollins UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing a UTR that goes to Rollins that hates the taste of man milk. Always let me explode in her. Plus that girl on the ad probably doesn't want the herps on the face on her kitty. LOL.
    So who is this Rollins UTR? Asking for a friend.

  8. #27972

    At BuckNastee

    Please clear inbox, trying to send PM.

  9. #27971

    Different issue

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing a UTR that goes to Rollins that hates the taste of man milk. Always let me explode in her. Plus that girl on the ad probably doesn't want the herps on the face on her kitty. LOL.
    That I get, certainly plenty of chicks that will let you do FS BB but won't allow CIM. Not everyone is cool taking a mouth full of baby batter! To me, that's quite different from saying no kissing. That said, I acknowledge everyone is different. Years back, I was banging this chick that loved sucking dick and loved getting fucked, but she wouldn't allow DATY. She said that, to her, that was "special" and she saved it for the rare guy that she had real feelings for, rather than just some guy she was banging. I found it a bit odd but, hey, she was sucking my dick on the regular so I was cool with it!

  10. #27970
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing! Wait a minute, I can go BB and nut in her, but she doesn't want our lips to touch? Just seems backwards to me!
    I'm seeing a UTR that goes to Rollins that hates the taste of man milk. Always let me explode in her. Plus that girl on the ad probably doesn't want the herps on the face on her kitty. LOL.

  11. #27969

    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by DddViewer3  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently in a safe hotel. Looks exactly like the pics and offers BBFSCIP. Everything is on the menu except kissing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...182/7868552611
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    CIP but no kissing? What is she afraid of catching?
    I was thinking the same thing! Wait a minute, I can go BB and nut in her, but she doesn't want our lips to touch? Just seems backwards to me!

  12. #27968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Latino Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    This is the spa near Kirkman and Conroy.

    Was he spa near red bug and 436 and relocated early this year to the apartment complex model.

    Not many reviews posted but they advertise a lot on the major sites.

    Be safe.

  13. #27967
    Quote Originally Posted by DddViewer3  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently in a safe hotel. Looks exactly like the pics and offers BBFSCIP. Everything is on the menu except kissing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...182/7868552611
    CIP but no kissing? What is she afraid of catching?

  14. #27966

    Trust me bro?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIllest  [View Original Post]
    Boy oh boy! Costa Rican Deborah is coming back in town this week. I saw her last year and she's a great GFE. Face is a 10, body is a 10, and overall experience was a 10. She's not cheap! However, it was worth every bit of it. I ended up seeing her two days back to back. I couldn't get enough. LOL! Catch her while she's here. Trust me!

    https://tryst.link/escort/deborah21
    Looking at 500+ and its covered BJ? High rates plus a $50 "tip" for every level of service. Good luck.

  15. #27965

    Deborah

    Don't understand her ad. Charges $450 and nickel and diming on top of that? What is "any service?" Shouldn't "GFE" include service? Is it code for anal?

    Can't tell completely her face, but doesn't look like a 10 from that angle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape