Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Latinas in NOVA

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 168
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Vamonger
  1. #108
    I've ventured to Empire's locales many a times now to see about a dozen providers. To start, HF is higher. 2nd it really is YMMV. It helps immensely if you speak the native tongue and if your appearance (hair cut, clothes, vibe) does NOT give burps and cherries. To dive deeper, at the ffx location I had 2 separate providers who just straight left me hangin. Couldn't figure it out till I looked at the way I had appeared those days. Cargos, dark blue tee and fresh military-esque hair cut. So that was $. 3 down the drain 2 x. But then at the closer to Tysons location, I was able to get BBBJ daty cfs and strong cim on my 2nd visit of a new provider for $$$ all in. We just clicked and I repeated a cpl more times before she disappeared. Similar happened with another minus the finish but still let me paint the teddys. I'd say in most cases it's AMP offerings with tapping out at cfs, bb anything is rare and GFE is unlikely. Unless your fluent, vibe well and multiple visits with the same provider.

    Hope that helps.

    Be kind and stay safe.

    Vit.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneNaughtyBear  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've never been to an LMP, but I'm interested in trying the Empire spot. I had a few questions if anyone could answer?

    Is it just standard AMP extras (HJ, CBJ, CFS) with YMMV for BB? Or is FS just a given for all the girls? And what is the cost of FS usually?

    Also are these girls GFE? I'm not really a pump and dump type of guy and like more intimate sessions. As hot as these ladies I would probably pass if GFE / DFK is not on the table.

  2. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Axlmoe  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Empire but 2 other similar types, I wouldn't go in thinking FS is automatic, more like standard Nova finish with some ladies much more. Definitely don't expect anything like GFE, unless you repeat multiple times with the same girl. Looking at $$ for FS but again that's probably the average. I got one for less but she also wasn't exactly my type either. DM me for more.
    Man that's a shame about the no GFE. I will try it out just to experience an LMP but I will keep my expectations low. Michelle and Samara are hot.

    PM sent.

  3. #106

    Lmp

    Quote Originally Posted by OneNaughtyBear  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've never been to an LMP, but I'm interested in trying the Empire spot. I had a few questions if anyone could answer?

    Is it just standard AMP extras (HJ, CBJ, CFS) with YMMV for BB? Or is FS just a given for all the girls? And what is the cost of FS usually?

    Also are these girls GFE? I'm not really a pump and dump type of guy and like more intimate sessions. As hot as these ladies I would probably pass if GFE / DFK is not on the table.
    Haven't been to Empire but 2 other similar types, I wouldn't go in thinking FS is automatic, more like standard Nova finish with some ladies much more. Definitely don't expect anything like GFE, unless you repeat multiple times with the same girl. Looking at $$ for FS but again that's probably the average. I got one for less but she also wasn't exactly my type either. DM me for more.

  4. #105

    Empire

    Hey guys,

    I've never been to an LMP, but I'm interested in trying the Empire spot. I had a few questions if anyone could answer?

    Is it just standard AMP extras (HJ, CBJ, CFS) with YMMV for BB? Or is FS just a given for all the girls? And what is the cost of FS usually?

    Also are these girls GFE? I'm not really a pump and dump type of guy and like more intimate sessions. As hot as these ladies I would probably pass if GFE / DFK is not on the table.

  5. #104

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by BestNtheWorld  [View Original Post]
    If empire keeps adding new girls like the one they posted today they're going to take all my money. LOL.
    Wow, you ain't kidding! That pic of the four ladies is fantastic, be curious of the level of service but they are top notch for this area (or any!

  6. #103

    Empire

    If empire keeps adding new girls like the one they posted today they're going to take all my money. LOL.

  7. #102

    Emmy

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mmy-25369.html

    Anyone seen her? I am going to assume FS. But curious what kind of massage she gives. Price and whatnot.

  8. #101

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by Summersummer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the new lineup in Empire? The two in McLean look good but steep fees. Worth the money?
    I saw one recently. Message me for more details but everything is on the table.

  9. #100

    Empire

    Anyone tried the new lineup in Empire? The two in McLean look good but steep fees. Worth the money?

  10. #99

    Katerine

    Been seeing her for over 10 years. Charges $350 HH and $450 HR now. If she likes you then everything is uncovered. Pretty face with a real ass. Man made tits and she knows how to fuck. I've done a threesome with her and another monger on this site too. All around freak. Tell her Sam sent you and you'll get some extra love.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...661.htm?cat=66

  11. #98

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ268  [View Original Post]
    *Massage outfit in Mclean and Fairfax (a senior member reviewed them a few months ago). Tried Natalia. Had gnd vibes w / perky body. Standard nova and extras available.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lia-61610.html
    Yeah, staff rotates pretty quickly through the two Empire locations. Wanted to go see Andrea but couldn't find a time. McLean seems to get the younger / prettier ones.

    https://www.instagram.com/empire_myw...gwZTFkNmx1Mm85

    Lou.

  12. #97

    Latin summer

    DM w / questions or your own recommendations for (1) good cbjs or (2) slim, natural latinas.

    *Stacy, a fan favorite. Great attitude. Would repeat on attitude alone.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/1196842

    *Lucy. Years ago some mongers had bad experiences with her but seems to have chilled out. Would repeat. Greek avail.

    https://escort13.com/post/93036973?currentPage=15

    *Jenny, been in the game for a while. Built like a barrel w / comically large tits. Nice attitude, only tried a quick CBJ.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9297630716

    *LCS. Jazlyn, pics real but awful attitude. Avoid.

    https://callescort.org/240-504-0141

    LCS, Vicky. Very tatted, tight bod, but have to go easy. Might again, sucker for skinny natural latinas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...603/5718390178

    *Rose. Mostly fake pics but gives decent effort w a CBJ. Okay in a pinch.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...531/5716298892

    *Massage outfit in Mclean and Fairfax (a senior member reviewed them a few months ago). Tried Natalia. Had gnd vibes w / perky body. Standard nova and extras available.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lia-61610.html

  13. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on but I've messaged a few of the listcrawler Latin ads that say anjoy us but never get any response. Which ones actually respond back. I've tried the Woodbridge and manassas ads.
    In my experience the Anjoy group stopped responding to English messages earlier this year. I switched to Spanish and they answered right away. Note: I don't speak Spanish, I just used google translate and it gets the job done. I've communicating this way since March of this year and have not had any issues.

    Stay Safe,

    Mr E.

  14. #95

    Anjoys LCS

    Not sure what's going on but I've messaged a few of the listcrawler Latin ads that say anjoy us but never get any response. Which ones actually respond back. I've tried the Woodbridge and manassas ads.

  15. #94

    Do you have her info?

    Can you PM me her info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape