Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Before she began posting on escort sites she was a regular on Seeking Arrangement. I never messaged her because there were plenty of much more attractive options at the time, and with reasonable allowance expectations.

    Look at this photo. 500 Benjamin's. A snapshot of the drastic decline in the escort scene over the last 5-6 years.

    https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...d69/large.jpeg
    While I do agree that seeing her isn't worth 500, I wouldn't say that there's been a drastic decline. Just browsing through Tryst, there are women who are charging 500 who are much better looking. From a cursory glance I can see 2 providers, Michelle Carniel: https://tryst.link/escort/michellecarniel, and Sophia Imola: https://tryst.link/escort/sophia-imola who are charging 500 and their pictures look much nicer. Hell BKS providers are still in the 300-400 range.

    And Allie was charging 450 until very recently, so the fact that she was getting enough business to feel comfortable and increase her rate to 500 shows that either there are enough people seeing her that the lack of business from this forum (if indeed no one from here is seeing her) doesn't affect her, or people who have seen her think the services she provides is worth it. IMO this is a very subjective business and it's hard to quantify if someone's rates are universally worth it or not. What I do is set my budget and try to find good providers in my budget and not worry about other providers.

    I've never seen her, and don't plan to, but just trying to provide an alternate perspective worth less than two cents.

  2. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryManderer  [View Original Post]
    Finally found some open time and have messaged / left vms for 5 different providers. Only one responded with a big increase in rate, not worth it. The others no response. I don't pester but I do follow up, with a decent amount of time in between messages. I guess flaky? Anyway missed my opportunity for today which sucks.

    / RANT.
    Big same today. I seriously reached out to about a dozen different providers and maybe heard back from 2?

    I just assumed Sunday is their respective day off, LOL.

  3. #1869

    Just ranting

    Finally found some open time and have messaged / left vms for 5 different providers. Only one responded with a big increase in rate, not worth it. The others no response. I don't pester but I do follow up, with a decent amount of time in between messages. I guess flaky? Anyway missed my opportunity for today which sucks.

    / RANT.

  4. #1868

    Rave Party

    Seen this ad and I have the contact number. Let me know if anyone want to try.

    Hey, we are glad you've been night events before.

    Now we are planning on a next level event which is very private and only for known friends that are safe, friendly and open minded. It's in a private 24 acre farm house in Sanford, NC. Sat, 7 Sep - 6 pm to 6 am fun, can rest and relax until 6 pm. It's called *Las Vegas Freedom Private Party*. *What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!. _ It's totally best life time experience. No limits! Lots of fun. Only by Invitation.

    Fee: $150 for men. ($50 for Ladies. Fully refundable for ladies if attends the event. Basically FREE).

    *Everyone must drink and must dance. No exceptions. *.

    Full blasting DJ music, dance, games, challenges etc.

    Message me if you are interested.

    *DO NOT FORWARD OR SHARE THIS MESSAGE OUTSIDE YOUR FRIENDS ZONE*.

  5. #1867

    New NC Law goes into effect 12/31/24

    Soliciting a prostitute will be a felony.

    https://www.newsobserver.com/opinion...289914144.html

    Supposedly to reduce demand to there's less human trafficking.

  6. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Imagine if she returned to the room to find:

    (Not suggesting that you do anything listed here. Also, all of us have our burner phone and license plate cover on when are visiting our friends at hotels, right? Plus always keep your head down so cameras in hallways don't catch your face.).

    In order of interestingly..................
    As funny as it would be to leave an upper decker. The best way to do it is hit them where it hurts most. Politely leave no trace that you were there and post a review so others know to avoid them. The last thing we need is increased police attention because hotels are getting wrecked over this shit.

  7. #1865

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Imagine if she returned to the room to find:

    (Not suggesting that you do anything listed here. Also, all of us have our burner phone and license plate cover on when are visiting our friends at hotels, right? Plus always keep your head down so cameras in hallways don't catch your face.).

    In order of interestingly.

    The TV screen busted out.

    All the electronics, phone chargers, hair styling tools, clocks, radios, anything that has an electrical cord now has no plug attached to it.

    And it is all in the tub under 6 inches of water.

    Along with any other personal belongings she left.

    All makeup, beauty and skin products, shampoo and any food and drink are in the toilet along with someone's excrement.

    Any left footed shoes somehow wind up in the dumpster.

    Plug the drains on the sink and tub then tun the water on full. Lock the bathroom doors from outside and or beat the handle / knob off door..
    Apparently you understand the language as well because you just thought it up. As for them reporting you, they will. I am sure that they would rather take the prostitution charge vs. Felony destruction of property and possibly homicide. There are videos of people calling the police because someone stole their drugs so what do you think would happen.

    Here's an idea, start believing what's posted here and stop chasing providers that make you jump through hoops. Stop chasing providers that don't show their face. Stop chasing providers that either list every service or lust none at all.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  8. #1864

    Until

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Imagine if she returned to the room to find:
    Sounds fun - buuuuuuuut
    They will absolutely tell the police they are tricking and that you did it. And burner or no, the police will find you easily. Worst case scenario. They catch a misdemeanor and you catch a felony. Best case scenario. They are not charged, and you catch a felony.

    Please don't do this.

  9. #1863

    These are all made up fantasy ideas that I am not responsible for if you do such.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one! She is a scammer.

    There are several reviews about her about the knock on the door boyfriend scam. In my case, she grabbed the donation and said she had to pay for her room and left. You can guess what happened next. She never came back. This was about 3 weeks ago, and like you said she stays off Hillsborough Road. When I was leaving, I saw her in a car with another dude (I think is her husband / boyfriend per the previous reviews).
    Imagine if she returned to the room to find:

    (Not suggesting that you do anything listed here. Also, all of us have our burner phone and license plate cover on when are visiting our friends at hotels, right? Plus always keep your head down so cameras in hallways don't catch your face.).

    In order of interestingly.

    The TV screen busted out.

    All the electronics, phone chargers, hair styling tools, clocks, radios, anything that has an electrical cord now has no plug attached to it.

    And it is all in the tub under 6 inches of water.

    Along with any other personal belongings she left.

    All makeup, beauty and skin products, shampoo and any food and drink are in the toilet along with someone's excrement.

    Any left footed shoes somehow wind up in the dumpster.

    Plug the drains on the sink and tub then tun the water on full. Lock the bathroom doors from outside and or beat the handle / knob off door.

    The coil ruptured on the fridge so the refrigerant escapes.

    And last but not least. Any and all of the items above, plus the bed sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, TV set, in the bathtub, Soaked down with the shower head and then lit on fire with any accelerant (perfume, hairspray, alcohol, whatever) , should smolder for quite a while before becoming a real fire, with the bathroom door tightly shut as to prevent the smoke detector from going off for a while. Bonus points if you can lock door from outside and then bash the door handle / knob off the door preventing them from getting in.

    Yeah, I know, a bit excessive, but It's the only language these people understand. Most of these will involve the hotel / motel management and the thieves will be on the hook for any expenses. And heaven forbid the Fire Department is called. And if you think that they will implicate you, well remember the burner phone and plate cover?? Plus, what are they going to say to authorities?? A john that came here to have sex with me for money, that I subsequently robbed and left unattended in my room did this? How funny!

  10. #1862

    NC soliciting penalties changing

    Cooper signed HB 971 which changes the penalty for soliciting a prostitute from a misdemeanor to a felony starting in Dec 2024. I switched from pros, to a utr, and then to AMPs some years ago to avoid most of the possible problems but this worries me. Soliciting is defined as offering money or compensation for sexual acts- so it could include a handy at the local massage parlor if you're not careful. Now the police will be able to charge you with a felony to scare you into talking about your last visit. The AMP scene is pretty bad now but I am afraid it will disappear completely when this goes into effect in December.

    According to google;.

    1st offense Class I = 4-10 months imprisonment, max 2 years.

    2nd or more offense Class H= 5-20 months, max 3 years.

    If she's a minor Class G = 10-24 months, max 4 years.

    These penalties do not apply to the prostitute, just the person soliciting.

    Also in the bill-are human trafficking sections and new requirements for motel / hotel housekeepers and "vacation rental" property managers to be trained in how to recognize trafficking signs and the new mandatory reporting to law enforcement.

    There is an article about it on Wral.com.

  11. #1861
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Thank you that was what I was looking for.

  12. #1860
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedOne  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please give me the website to look up arrests in the entire state of NC. I know dws live scan but that is just for wake co. I'm looking for the whole state. Thanks in advance guys.
    Try this site: https://northcarolina.arrests.org.

  13. #1859

    Arrests

    Can someone please give me the website to look up arrests in the entire state of NC. I know dws live scan but that is just for wake co. I'm looking for the whole state. Thanks in advance guys.

  14. #1858
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    "No, I not make boom boom with other farang. Just you baaaaby".
    Yep. Then add. "Can not see you, buffalo sick, please help, I looooooooove you".

    Two days later she's back at Lolitas BJ Bar in Bangkok.

  15. #1857
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    Those are the guys who show up in Pattaya and within a week are supporting an entire village outside Buriram. Along with two other suckers. From their home countries. I loove yooo hansum man
    "No, I not make boom boom with other farang. Just you baaaaby".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape