Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 26668
-
11-15-24 13:15 #22588Senior Member

Posts: 135Sorry. Links
Idk what happened. Try this -
Originally Posted by DTownOg710
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/661368301261
PM me if you want more details.
Dj.
-
11-15-24 12:24 #22587Senior Member

Posts: 66Links.
Your links don't work brother. Interested in seeing her though.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 09:26 #22586Senior Member

Posts: 106Looking for. M-6 & K-Zoo Area
Looking for a provider in the M-6 & Kalamazoo area. Any leads?
I've seen CJ & know she's sometimes close, but I'm looking for something like the 'Curly Sue of South GR' if that helps.
-
11-15-24 09:14 #22585Senior Member

Posts: 333Sarah
Spanky reported in the Ripoffs that she has a male friend with her that will rob you at gunpoint. Who's report is correct?
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 08:37 #22584Senior Member

Posts: 135Ripoff report / robbery?
No issues for you? It was just posted in ripoff report that guy will rob you at gunpoint. Conflicting messages!
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
DJ.
-
11-14-24 23:42 #22583Senior Member

Posts: 338Sarah
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/008274816408 Paid a visit with this well proportioned young lady today for an hour today. Pictures to get updated soon I think. Told her the pics where a little off, but she has blonde hair now. 2 bills got me a little wet lunch and covered pounding. Will repeat, easy to talk to. Be prepared to instruct her, she is new to this. Being nice and respectful goes a long way. She is a sweetheart.
-
11-14-24 22:03 #22582Senior Member

Posts: 135Amber / refined mistress
Met on Seeking, but found out she is also on STG. Amazing comms. Incredibly chill person. I wouldn't call it GFE but more like best buddies with benefits haha.
200 incall, private home in safe area. BBBJ, cfs. Surprisingly tight for line of work. Head Technique was great, and she is pretty with a thicker but tight body. Dm me for further details.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-1105442d9c44
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/661368301261
Stay safe,
DJ.
-
11-14-24 16:58 #22581Senior Member

Posts: 493Same
Texted her, four hours later a reply.
Same as you, $250 half. Tried to respond, never heard back.
Sigh.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 07:49 #22580Senior Member

Posts: 218What was her donation?
Hey. What's the donation for an hour?
Originally Posted by Jjaayy24
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 13:29 #22579Regular Member

Posts: 7Joy toy
Hello gentleman,
I recently had the please of being with joy toy. Booked an hour, MSOG. Everything was covered which was kind of a bummer when I was expecting BBBJ, very nice breasts but they are sensitive. Mentioned Greek, was not in her add but was nice to know. In my next few meets I plan on trying that. Head game was above average, no deep throating, not sure if she does or not. Kitty is tight and body looks great. She seems to enjoy her profession, and truly aims to please. Not a druggy, she was sober and no candy marks. Awesome personality, not a clock watcher. I will definitely repeat as much as I can. PM me for more details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/720297169661
-
11-13-24 10:58 #22578Senior Member

Posts: 73Wise woman
I saw she had posted a couple times last month but never got the chance to visit and seems like she hasn't posted since then. Anyone know if she's still around? Thanks and stay safe!
-
11-13-24 10:10 #22577Senior Member

Posts: 42Breezy
FWIW. Set something up for Sunday around 11 pm, messaged to confirm before I left my house. Crickets until 48 hrs later when she replied, "I'm available now".
-
11-13-24 10:06 #22576Senior Member

Posts: 42Sara
Had a visit with Sara. 130 for hhr, paid after. Quick and easy comms, room at C. Inn on 28th st. Has a side entrance for privacy. Room fairly clean, she was clean and odor free. She has a dog but took it "upstairs to a friends".
Mediocre BBBJ, started in cowgirl. Let me finger the back door. Changed to missionary, asked for permission enter back door and was denied even though ad says Greek avail. She pretended like she was into the act, but it was a subpar performance. But at least she tried and she was pleasant. Prob won't repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/542605379729
-
11-13-24 07:11 #22575Senior Member

Posts: 189Just a modicum of candor
You call it what you choose. It’s not white knighting because someone disagrees with your opinion. As stated, it doesn't hold my interest. And as previously stated, it's nothing personal. I'm simply interested in the truth. I think we're straying away from the spirit of this particular forum but if you insist on now accusing me of something, I should note that I intentionally withheld the fact that I have seen the screenshots of your conversation. I omitted this from the previous post in good faith to simply give the information and keep the forum going. PM me if you'd like to see them. For now, let's leave this forum to actual reviews.
Originally Posted by StudMan90
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 00:12 #22574Senior Member

Posts: 144White knighting
I would avoid trying to white knight her and try to paint me as jilted she definitely doesn't respond in a manner that's professional I've texted her from 6 different numbers (yes I have more than one, its a good way to check of providers double book) and all end the same way radio silence once your in the area no matter how you respond to her, she's just paranoid and wastes alot of people time. You should ask to see all the other number she's booked at the same time I can point out 3 that are mine. Also did she mention the text she said I took forever to respond in guess 4 minutes is forever when strung out. I took 4 minutes she takes an average of 40 to reply.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
You may have good experiences with her but I doubt it will last.









Reply With Quote




