Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 40013
-
11-13-24 15:25 #35363Senior Member

Posts: 282Vivi?
Is Vivi the girl with tattoo near her pussy? I got a shorter Chinese having tattoo there on Sat night. Thought she was Vivi. Looked similar to picture but at much older. Absolutely not early 20's. Very different from what was described about Vivi. Not washed well between clients; dead fish on mish. The provider also used cigarettes I guess. Her face smelt like cigarettes. Confused.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 15:11 #35362Senior Member

Posts: 190Baby damage?
Any baby damage on her??
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 14:39 #35361Senior Member

Posts: 626No it is the exact place as Debbie place. A girl named Cindy works there. She used to work with Debbie at the Milwaukee location. Didn't like her as much as Debbie.
Originally Posted by StMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 14:07 #35360Senior Member

Posts: 151Doubled Back-- Vivi at Orange
So Vivi was scheduled until the 15th so I thought I'd double back before she left. Come to find out she's extended until the 20th.
In the past month or so I've had great experiences at Orange. I hadn't been since March. But in the past month I've found a few favorites. Sally, Yuki, and now Vivi. A couple honorable mentions like Mia and Kiki.
Vivi is just all around great service. Not a connection queen but a service queen for sure. Now that she is extended her stay I'll be seeing her again. Which is frustrating sometimes because I love variety but I can't turn down a for sure good time.
I opted for a massage this time. And I was legit shocked at how good it was. I had been driving all day and was tense so this was a great way to start the session.
We finished in cg again and she rode me until she got every drop out. She said she was exhausted and I got the better of her this time because I fucked her too good during standing mish. She said next time she'll fuck me first to see if I can handle her at full strength. We got a good laugh out of that. And I'm up for the challenge.
Anyway go check her out. 5 foot 95 lbs spinner. I usually drop $$ with no shower.
Originally Posted by NextOneUp
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 11:58 #35359Senior Member

Posts: 667Bella
Where abouts is bella? What spa.
Originally Posted by Bhar35
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 10:42 #35358Senior Member

Posts: 135Archer Spa
I was sent this photo from the booker. Anyone have any intel on her? She looks hot asf! But I don't want another GPS. Then again, I might not care, LOL. But any info please.
-
11-13-24 09:35 #35357Senior Member

Posts: 60Best L1 or L2?
I am coming in tomorrow for a few days and staying on Michigan Ave near the stadium. I am only interested in L1 or L2. What are your recommendations? I'd love to hit 2-3 places while in town.
-
11-13-24 08:49 #35356Banned Member

Posts: 361Blue Island door fee Is $50 but I hope another $100 get's you decent service like Orange Spa and Perfect Archer. $150 Is good. They can't be that high on that side of the City. When Chinatown has all the competition. VIP prices are usually around $260-$300.
Originally Posted by Othera489
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 08:47 #35355Regular Member

Posts: 22Dreamland Massage on Peterson
Check the address and phone#. Angelas Paradise rebranded!!
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 08:45 #35354Banned Member

Posts: 361This has happened to me A few times Mia and Amy. Horrible Spa.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 06:54 #35353Senior Member

Posts: 47I've been a handful of times. Never called and usually have at least 2 options.
Originally Posted by HeartLander
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 06:52 #35352Senior Member

Posts: 59Tried that building once (during Debbie era, so a while back) didn't find anything. It is across the street from Debbie, as advertised.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 06:51 #35351Banned Member

Posts: 317Grand spa
Which girl did that too you? Did you get a name? Or descriprion?
Originally Posted by SlimPimpin
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 21:14 #35350Senior Member

Posts: 183Moon Western / Diversey
Stopped by today. Both looked to be 40's in ok shape. All spas turn the lights down but wow it was extremely dark in there. I passed.
-
11-12-24 18:44 #35349Troll

Posts: 16Definition
L1 - Hand Job.
Originally Posted by Jay23
[View Original Post]
L2 - Blow Job.
L3 - Sex.
L4 - Anal. L4 is like a Unicorn Rarely seen LOL.











Reply With Quote





