Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35363

    Vivi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    So Vivi was scheduled until the 15th so I thought I'd double back before she left. Come to find out she's extended until the 20th.

    In the past month or so I've had great experiences at Orange. I hadn't been since March. But in the past month I've found a few favorites. Sally, Yuki, and now Vivi. A couple honorable mentions like Mia and Kiki.

    Vivi is just all around great service. Not a connection queen but a service queen for sure. Now that she is extended her stay I'll be seeing her again. Which is frustrating sometimes because I love variety but I can't turn down a for sure good time.

    I opted for a massage this time. And I was legit shocked at how good it was. I had been driving all day and was tense so this was a great way to start the session.

    We finished in cg again and she rode me until she got every drop out. She said she was exhausted and I got the better of her this time because I fucked her too good during standing mish. She said next time she'll fuck me first to see if I can handle her at full strength..
    Is Vivi the girl with tattoo near her pussy? I got a shorter Chinese having tattoo there on Sat night. Thought she was Vivi. Looked similar to picture but at much older. Absolutely not early 20's. Very different from what was described about Vivi. Not washed well between clients; dead fish on mish. The provider also used cigarettes I guess. Her face smelt like cigarettes. Confused.

  2. #35362

    Baby damage?

    Any baby damage on her??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    So Vivi was scheduled until the 15th so I thought I'd double back before she left. Come to find out she's extended until the 20th.

    In the past month or so I've had great experiences at Orange. I hadn't been since March. But in the past month I've found a few favorites. Sally, Yuki, and now Vivi. A couple honorable mentions like Mia and Kiki.

    Vivi is just all around great service. Not a connection queen but a service queen for sure. Now that she is extended her stay I'll be seeing her again. Which is frustrating sometimes because I love variety but I can't turn down a for sure good time.

    I opted for a massage this time. And I was legit shocked at how good it was. I had been driving all day and was tense so this was a great way to start the session.

    We finished in cg again and she rode me until she got every drop out. She said she was exhausted and I got the better of her this time because I fucked her too good during standing mish. She said next time she'll fuck me first to see if I can handle her at full strength. We got a good laugh out of that. And I'm up for the challenge.

    Anyway go check her out. 5 foot 95 lbs spinner. I usually drop $$ with no shower.

  3. #35361
    Quote Originally Posted by StMatthew  [View Original Post]
    Tried that building once (during Debbie era, so a while back) didn't find anything. It is across the street from Debbie, as advertised.
    No it is the exact place as Debbie place. A girl named Cindy works there. She used to work with Debbie at the Milwaukee location. Didn't like her as much as Debbie.

  4. #35360

    Doubled Back-- Vivi at Orange

    So Vivi was scheduled until the 15th so I thought I'd double back before she left. Come to find out she's extended until the 20th.

    In the past month or so I've had great experiences at Orange. I hadn't been since March. But in the past month I've found a few favorites. Sally, Yuki, and now Vivi. A couple honorable mentions like Mia and Kiki.

    Vivi is just all around great service. Not a connection queen but a service queen for sure. Now that she is extended her stay I'll be seeing her again. Which is frustrating sometimes because I love variety but I can't turn down a for sure good time.

    I opted for a massage this time. And I was legit shocked at how good it was. I had been driving all day and was tense so this was a great way to start the session.

    We finished in cg again and she rode me until she got every drop out. She said she was exhausted and I got the better of her this time because I fucked her too good during standing mish. She said next time she'll fuck me first to see if I can handle her at full strength. We got a good laugh out of that. And I'm up for the challenge.

    Anyway go check her out. 5 foot 95 lbs spinner. I usually drop $$ with no shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by NextOneUp  [View Original Post]
    I went by this morning, and called ahead to see if Vivi was available. A different short asian opened the door and I was a little disappointed as she seemed a little wider than what the info below indicated, but then I said "Vivi" and they repeated it (but sounded more like "weewee") and a different, slim petite asian in a snug blue dress popped out. Very much like the photos. Very cute. I always lay down and see what they will do; she hopped up on the table and sat on the back of my legs and gave a decent rubdown with some oil. Then she asked me to flip. Great head, and I started / finished in mish. And yes, pretty large tattoo across the front of her hips. Very little English. One of the best experiences I have had at Orange.

    Looking again, I have no idea which girl answered the door, or if she is even listed.

  5. #35359

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhar35  [View Original Post]
    Lolll. All the Chinese massage businesses all have web sites like that.

    Not quite those images but age range is on the dot. Wasn't planning on making any report but since it's recent, I'd suggest Bella. Barely mid 20's. Normal long dark hair. Tied up at the time but still appropriately dolled up. No fake tits but nice perky c cups. Initial impression was she was a bit timid in her massage but quickly changed it up. Probably a new one, but there was no doubt she wasn't just half assing the job. Speaking of job, her perfect hands were well educated. Her vibe changed at that point and was incredibly confident.

    Give it a go, make a report.
    Where abouts is bella? What spa.

  6. #35358

    Archer Spa

    I was sent this photo from the booker. Anyone have any intel on her? She looks hot asf! But I don't want another GPS. Then again, I might not care, LOL. But any info please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1731511931541.jpg‎  

  7. #35357

    Best L1 or L2?

    I am coming in tomorrow for a few days and staying on Michigan Ave near the stadium. I am only interested in L1 or L2. What are your recommendations? I'd love to hit 2-3 places while in town.

  8. #35356
    Quote Originally Posted by Othera489  [View Original Post]
    Great! How much did you pay for the service / fees?? Like the door fees etc? How much For VIP? Can I walk in and take the VIP.
    Blue Island door fee Is $50 but I hope another $100 get's you decent service like Orange Spa and Perfect Archer. $150 Is good. They can't be that high on that side of the City. When Chinatown has all the competition. VIP prices are usually around $260-$300.

  9. #35355

    Dreamland Massage on Peterson

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this spot? It pops up on Google Maps (just google my subject line). It is open nearly 24 hours according to Google (closed from 8 am-11 am). Streetview shows a medical building, but those hours suggest extras. I have never seen a review for this address. I think GILF Debbie was across the street.
    Check the address and phone#. Angelas Paradise rebranded!!

  10. #35354
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Which girl did that too you? Did you get a name? Or descriprion?
    This has happened to me A few times Mia and Amy. Horrible Spa.

  11. #35353
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartLander  [View Original Post]
    VIP was $$$ all in. I called beforehand. I have no idea about walk in's but I would assume you can.
    I've been a handful of times. Never called and usually have at least 2 options.

  12. #35352
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this spot? It pops up on Google Maps (just google my subject line). It is open nearly 24 hours according to Google (closed from 8 am-11 am). Streetview shows a medical building, but those hours suggest extras. I have never seen a review for this address. I think GILF Debbie was across the street.
    Tried that building once (during Debbie era, so a while back) didn't find anything. It is across the street from Debbie, as advertised.

  13. #35351

    Grand spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPimpin  [View Original Post]
    Not ever lying last time I went to Grand Spa the chick skipped my Massage and went straight Into the Handy-Job like WTF? I gave her lesser tip for that. Plus they been working on that street so It's even harder now to find
    A decent park.
    Which girl did that too you? Did you get a name? Or descriprion?

  14. #35350

    Moon Western / Diversey

    Stopped by today. Both looked to be 40's in ok shape. All spas turn the lights down but wow it was extremely dark in there. I passed.

  15. #35349

    Definition

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay23  [View Original Post]
    What is L1, L2 and L3 and is their a L4 ?
    L1 - Hand Job.

    L2 - Blow Job.

    L3 - Sex.

    L4 - Anal. L4 is like a Unicorn Rarely seen LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape