Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 31629
-
11-14-24 15:25 #27984Senior Member

Posts: 2964True Story!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Yep, like I said, it seemed odd to me but what did I care? She was fucking and sucking me on the regular, so I was good with it!
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 14:42 #27983Senior Member

Posts: 225Well I did! Throat fucked the hell out of her then turned her around doggie then turned her back for cim. She said damn you can fuck! It was the summer of 2023. I'm an older gentleman also but I love to throat fuck! Can't find many around here although Pamela can suckmdickmfor about 20 minutes if you let but I did try throat fucking Pamela. I will when she returns 😅128514;128517;.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 14:31 #27982Senior Member

Posts: 225Desiree ghosted me on Veterans Day. Smh. Had me go to hotel and park between bldgs 8 & 9. I messaged as instructed and when I got there she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 13:20 #27981Senior Member

Posts: 889Saw the rest of of her pics. She's an 8 at best in looks, more like a 7, and CBJ cmon?
Originally Posted by TheIllest
[View Original Post]
Also what is SOYF?
-
11-14-24 12:48 #27980Senior Member

Posts: 67She's definitely a 10 bro. She allows CBJ, CBJTC, FK, COB, MSOG, FF, SOYF, HJ, DATY. She's pricey like I said, but it's worth it if you can.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 12:29 #27979Regular Member

Posts: 14Andreea is a gem
OK fellas I had a dream back in July with this girl in it. She was for real and the pics match current looks and the dream was pleasing all the way around. Good comms easy setup so go see for yourself she's usually out of town but when she comes to Orlando she's worth the visit. Great looks and doesn't break the bank. Highly recommend. Here's the link! Bon appetite.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/andreea-...rlando-1031182.
-
11-14-24 12:10 #27978Senior Member

Posts: 376Shill
500? Ah. No.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 07:38 #27977Senior Member

Posts: 144Sophia
Good morning again gentlemen.
Sorry I have been quiet. Again about two weeks or so ago I took a nap and met up with Sophia. She is very pretty, the girl in the pic, very cool to talk with, she can carry a good and intelligent conversation with you. She does have cats so if that's a problem for you just FYI. BBBJ, cover on and went to town in all positions and handled all of them very well. Cleaned up and boom I opened my eyes and the dream was over. Very cool chick and will dream of her again I'm sure.
Thank you.
Fletch.
https://tryst.link/escort/sophiasenna13
-
11-14-24 07:30 #27976Senior Member

Posts: 144Emma
Good morning gentlemen.
Last week I had a nap and I dreamed I had this one over. So the pictures she has are old and she's had some face work. But she's still pretty and very fun! BBBJ and I had to stop her because I was going to blow. Cover on and went into every position. No Greek. But very clean, on time and very friendly. I'd dream of her again.
Thank you.
Fletch.
https://tryst.link/escort/emma33us
-
11-13-24 10:49 #27975Senior Member

Posts: 54Frien
Friend
.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
I think we all have that same friend!
-
11-13-24 10:29 #27974Senior Member

Posts: 2164So the special guy that gets to eat her out, also gets a mouthful of batter from her BBFS. Great guy.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 10:18 #27973Senior Member

Posts: 301Rollins UTR
So who is this Rollins UTR? Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 23:00 #27972Senior Member

Posts: 889At BuckNastee
Please clear inbox, trying to send PM.
-
11-12-24 15:30 #27971Senior Member

Posts: 2964Different issue
That I get, certainly plenty of chicks that will let you do FS BB but won't allow CIM. Not everyone is cool taking a mouth full of baby batter! To me, that's quite different from saying no kissing. That said, I acknowledge everyone is different. Years back, I was banging this chick that loved sucking dick and loved getting fucked, but she wouldn't allow DATY. She said that, to her, that was "special" and she saved it for the rare guy that she had real feelings for, rather than just some guy she was banging. I found it a bit odd but, hey, she was sucking my dick on the regular so I was cool with it!
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 12:14 #27970Senior Member

Posts: 418I'm seeing a UTR that goes to Rollins that hates the taste of man milk. Always let me explode in her. Plus that girl on the ad probably doesn't want the herps on the face on her kitty. LOL.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





