Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22053

    Know that she's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    That may explain it, then--the identification might have been posted erroneously, in the wrong box, in the ad application. If that is true, then the card may have been posted erroneously by that creep himself, if he is still involved with her and "managing" her. However, it also occurred to me that it might have been posted as a "call for help" , as Dave Darlings suggested, below. I've pretty much exhausted my search capabilities for this, though. I have not been able to find records concerning the current incarceration status of this shithead. So, I'd really like to know, whether or not this creep is currently locked up or not. Because if he's on the loose, and if he is in any way still associated with her, I'm definitely out.

    But if anyone knows her well enough to ask Ashley herself about this dude, and wheher or not he is still a threat, PLEASE ask her, and report back?
    She's staying in Rumford now, told me that going back to MA in couple weeks, we did talk about the I'd thing, it was an accidentally posted, and he was disappeared long ago.

  2. #22052
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Haven't verified this myself but a provider once told me STG requires new posters and / or flagged accounts to upload a photo of their I'd for verification. If the I'd showed up in the ad itself, someone uploaded the wrong photo when creating the ad, or uploaded the I'd for verification in the wrong place, or is trying to name and shame someone purposely.

    Looks like it was a fuck up, by the provider or by the handler which sounds about right based on all the other info in this thread. Now that is a major fuckup LOL.
    That may explain it, then--the identification might have been posted erroneously, in the wrong box, in the ad application. If that is true, then the card may have been posted erroneously by that creep himself, if he is still involved with her and "managing" her. However, it also occurred to me that it might have been posted as a "call for help" , as Dave Darlings suggested, below. I've pretty much exhausted my search capabilities for this, though. I have not been able to find records concerning the current incarceration status of this shithead. So, I'd really like to know, whether or not this creep is currently locked up or not. Because if he's on the loose, and if he is in any way still associated with her, I'm definitely out.

    But if anyone knows her well enough to ask Ashley herself about this dude, and wheher or not he is still a threat, PLEASE ask her, and report back?

  3. #22051

    Myana

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Myana, the "Caramel Petite Babe"? SHe looks good and the ad on STG offers what I want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/856393914934
    I set up a meet with her, agreed on a time and donation, got there at the time agreed, and texted several times.

    Crickets.

    I gave her 45 minutes to reply, then left a goodby text. Someone was awake somewhere, because she posted on STG while I was waiting.

  4. #22050
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    The house is easy to find in a reverse search. Tiny little house. But could you please clarify what's you mean when you say, "Pics are old and / or she has a history"? I'm confused also, by the "and / or" part. And what kind of history? Rap sheet? Because I couldn't find any rap sheet on beenverified. However, more recent arrests do not always show up there. But I recall that someone posted that she smokes some kind of hard stuff? Could you or anyone else please clarify if you have evidence of that? Thanks.
    She doesn't look exactly like the pictures. Either she's much older or she's been on some stuff since the pics were taken.

  5. #22049
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/567848964293

    The above ad for her has a photo of an ID with a name and address. The address is the house with the bathroomless basement that she used to host in. I'm not going to post that photo here, but I saved a screen shot of it, and I suggest that you do the same if you have an interest in her. The last name on the ID I assume is her husband (or ex-husband), because it is also her last name. And the dude's facebook has pictures of him with Ashley. A reverse search of this dude brought up some extremely troubling shit: malicious destruction of propery, assault and battery, domestic assault, violation of multiple no-contact orders, breaking and entering, car theft, assault with dangerous weapon, conspiracy, obstructing officers, resisting arrest, and domestic strangulation. I omitted the dozens of driving offenses, but they included at least 3 DUIs with refusals of breathalizers.

    She was one of my most cherished providers at one time. An incredicle GFE lay and superior cocksucker, and her big pussy lips and fine double D naturals always turned me on. And a very nice person in my experience. But now I doubt that I'll see her again if this dude is still on the loose.

    But what the fuck is that ID card doing in that ad?! Who the fuck would have posted that, and WHY?
    Haven't verified this myself but a provider once told me STG requires new posters and / or flagged accounts to upload a photo of their I'd for verification. If the I'd showed up in the ad itself, someone uploaded the wrong photo when creating the ad, or uploaded the I'd for verification in the wrong place, or is trying to name and shame someone purposely.

    Looks like it was a fuck up, by the provider or by the handler which sounds about right based on all the other info in this thread. Now that is a major fuckup LOL.

  6. #22048
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/567848964293

    The above ad for her has a photo of an ID with a name and address. The address is the house with the bathroomless basement that she used to host in. I'm not going to post that photo here, but I saved a screen shot of it, and I suggest that you do the same if you have an interest in her. The last name on the ID I assume is her husband (or ex-husband), because it is also her last name. And the dude's facebook has pictures of him with Ashley. A reverse search of this dude brought up some extremely troubling shit: malicious destruction of propery, assault and battery, domestic assault, violation of multiple no-contact orders, breaking and entering, car theft, assault with dangerous weapon, conspiracy, obstructing officers, resisting arrest, and domestic strangulation. I omitted the dozens of driving offenses, but they included at least 3 DUIs with refusals of breathalizers.

    She was one of my most cherished providers at one time. An incredicle GFE lay and superior cocksucker, and her big pussy lips and fine double D naturals always turned me on. And a very nice person in my experience. But now I doubt that I'll see her again if this dude is still on the loose.

    But what the fuck is that ID card doing in that ad?! Who the fuck would have posted that, and WHY?
    Call for help? An I'd for a Tony soprano type to come eliminate the threat? Sounds like six feet under is a good place for him. IMHO.

  7. #22047

    Bathroomless Ashley: More troubling data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    So let's connect the dots, based on all that's been reported here: She did have a boyfriend / pimp / dealer, who was arrested, and tried to frame Ashley. So now she has moved to new incalls, either to avoid that loser, who may be out on bail and back in the biz at those incalls. Or alternatively, to avoid LE who now knows about her activities at those previous incalls. Or both. Now, since the reported passing out session was at one of her new MA incalls, it would appear that she now has a new pimp / dealer / boyfriend who is with her at the new incalls, who was the one banging on the door when she passed out from a booze / coke combo.

    Make sense? What are your thoughts? Meanwhile, I'm staying away unless somebody proves me wrong. And I really wish somebody would prove me wrong, as Ashley was one of my all time faves. : (.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/567848964293

    The above ad for her has a photo of an ID with a name and address. The address is the house with the bathroomless basement that she used to host in. I'm not going to post that photo here, but I saved a screen shot of it, and I suggest that you do the same if you have an interest in her. The last name on the ID I assume is her husband (or ex-husband), because it is also her last name. And the dude's facebook has pictures of him with Ashley. A reverse search of this dude brought up some extremely troubling shit: malicious destruction of propery, assault and battery, domestic assault, violation of multiple no-contact orders, breaking and entering, car theft, assault with dangerous weapon, conspiracy, obstructing officers, resisting arrest, and domestic strangulation. I omitted the dozens of driving offenses, but they included at least 3 DUIs with refusals of breathalizers.

    She was one of my most cherished providers at one time. An incredicle GFE lay and superior cocksucker, and her big pussy lips and fine double D naturals always turned me on. And a very nice person in my experience. But now I doubt that I'll see her again if this dude is still on the loose.

    But what the fuck is that ID card doing in that ad?! Who the fuck would have posted that, and WHY?

  8. #22046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/559821398260

    Pics are old and / or she has a history. Small house in good neighborhood by Coventry lake. I wouldn't call the house a dump, but it has seen better days. Mattress on floor right when you walk in. Started immediately with BBBJ. No dfk, but I wouldn't anyway. Couldn't get hard enough for FS, so I popped from the BBBJCIM. She is nice and friendly, and it's hard to say no to 80/100/140 when others are 160 or 180. But I'm also not regularly paying 100 for just a BBBJ.
    The house is easy to find in a reverse search. Tiny little house. But could you please clarify what's you mean when you say, "Pics are old and / or she has a history"? I'm confused also, by the "and / or" part. And what kind of history? Rap sheet? Because I couldn't find any rap sheet on beenverified. However, more recent arrests do not always show up there. But I recall that someone posted that she smokes some kind of hard stuff? Could you or anyone else please clarify if you have evidence of that? Thanks.

  9. #22045

    Coventry girl- won't repeat

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/559821398260

    Pics are old and / or she has a history. Small house in good neighborhood by Coventry lake. I wouldn't call the house a dump, but it has seen better days. Mattress on floor right when you walk in. Started immediately with BBBJ. No dfk, but I wouldn't anyway. Couldn't get hard enough for FS, so I popped from the BBBJCIM. She is nice and friendly, and it's hard to say no to 80/100/140 when others are 160 or 180. But I'm also not regularly paying 100 for just a BBBJ.

  10. #22044

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this one, looks a little off no reviews that I could locate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/480898318388
    Check under that name. Been around for a while.

  11. #22043

    Freaky Baby

    Anyone know about this one, looks a little off no reviews that I could locate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/480898318388

  12. #22042

    Coventry Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    She is a straight slam pig! Takes any pounding yiu will give her raw! Cim and cip! Insane bbj! No greek! Butvthe apartment is a dump!
    What does a Slam Pig mean? Someone quoted.

  13. #22041
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, good to know. Was she way older? When you say "didn't present herself well," was she dirty or rough looking?
    On the other hand, I saw her and I had a GREAT time. She did make me wait a bit at the hotel. But once in, it was the bomb.

    Paid for a hh, spent an hour.

    Would definitely repeat.

  14. #22040

    Throat Magician's ad says "deposit required" - you've been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riff12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one yet? Thinking about trying her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/551861496842
    Don't do a deposit. It is almost certain to be a scam.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  15. #22039

    Throat Magician

    Anyone have any experience with this one yet? Thinking about trying her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/551861496842

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape