Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 10419
-
11-26-24 18:29 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 653Most clubs are heck those girls got to buy Christmas gifts for their kids. So they are going to be in that club working.
Originally Posted by Hapkido1947
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 08:44 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 516Turkey Day
In the past, Doll House, Sinsations, and Wackos opened around 4 pm Thanksgiving Day. Nothing like waking up from a turkey coma, throwing on some athletic shorts and heading to some strip clubs!
Originally Posted by Hapkido1947
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 08:03 #10222Senior Member

Posts: 399Thansgiving Day
Are there any clubs open on Thanksgiving Day afternoon, especially DH, Sins?
-
11-17-24 01:18 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 162Threesome action
Is Maddie still at DH or Sins? I remember her talking about threesomes, although maybe it was with a male / female couple visiting the club.
Originally Posted by Nikj240
[View Original Post]
Those that want to see her in action can check out the links below:
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/46513...rn-videos.html
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/45464...rn-videos.html
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/47329...rn-videos.html
-
11-16-24 07:37 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 1107To
Take out. A date outside the club.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 17:28 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 185It means take out.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:57 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 414What's TO.
Originally Posted by LatinInk904
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:22 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 141Extras
Not sure about her but most the Cubans do. It's been hit or miss lately and most want to do TO for next day. Also puerto rican girl there Selena always does TO and easy with it. My cousin got it with just 1 lunch date and no extra coins. She's thick, short, long black hair, and a few tatts.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 13:00 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 516Flash
Yeah I agree, last time I was there was night shift but when I went the other day was around lunch and the bartender was white as was all 8 men at the bar. Black and white dancers. I've passed here at night and appeared predominantly AA. Kind of reminds me of The Pony right before they closed. Mostly white men during the day and AA at night. I would go at night and during the day and always felt welcome and safe. No issues at all.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 09:13 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 653Change in staff
Did they change staff cause when I would go to flash, it was a very black club. Any time I would go there I would not see any white dancers there.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 07:44 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 516I'll say it's definitely more fun to go with friends so I try to do that in the evenings. Honestly if I want to go during the day I'll go by myself because I'm usually on a mission of just getting dances with extras then I'm out.
Originally Posted by FloridaBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 16:00 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 30Sensation ocean
Been out for a while, antibody know if she still works.
-
11-08-24 19:36 #10212Regular Member

Posts: 14Same
I hear you dude if you DM I'll slide with you.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 00:46 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 414Claudia. Colombian - whackos
I briefly got to speak with her. Hit little Colombian black hair, nice rack. Anybody know if extras are available with her?
-
11-06-24 14:45 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 69Sinsations
Maybe I can get some help. I was at Sinsations the other night, and there was a girl who was mighty fine. Young. Very pretty. She had four studs around her mouth, two above her lips and two below, almost making a rectangle. Petite. Pierced nipples. We flirted and chatted for a bit but I had to go before.
I could get a dance. Any idea who she might be, or what shifts she usually works? I was there on a Friday evening but can't always do Friday's with work being what it is these days. Anyone with info I'd love some. DM's or here, either way.









Reply With Quote






