Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 326 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 4876
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4531

    Tally ho

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    What was once Tally Ho is now Mayweather's club Girl Collection.
    Wow the tally ho that was one janky place. Fuckers would only give you change with $2 bills so that was all you have to tip the dancers with.

  2. #4530

    Highland

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Somewhere near the old tally Ho.

    Was too busy to stop.

    Does anybody have any Intel at all.
    What was once Tally Ho is now Mayweather's club Girl Collection.

  3. #4529

    New place on highland

    Somewhere near the old tally Ho.

    Was too busy to stop.

    Does anybody have any Intel at all.

  4. #4528

    Dry On Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report, agreed on the bathroom, it's actually better than way back in the days. (trust me, you're better off peeing outside by a dumpster back then or go across the street) In case you missed it because I sure did, they do have a paper towels just outside by the entrance. I know what you mean by wet hands and no pun intended (vs wet fingers.).
    Thanks for the tip about paper towels. Nope, never saw them but will look next time. I try to never touch anything in there but still wash my hands for the girls. Yumi was there as I came out of the bathroom, we hands and all. Dried my hands off on my shirt before hugging her. Paper towels would be better (haha).

  5. #4527
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Hustlers

    Went on a weekday afternoon. Chatted with the hot bartender from Idaho. Eventually a high chick approached--pass. Then a sad sack from Palomino's approached--pass. She switched clubs because she was being pressured by pimps at her old club. Finally, a busty UNLV student arrived on the scene. She was smart, conversant and entertaining. We did one dance downstairs and two upstairs. Upstairs was much better. She got on her knees, pressed my pants tight around my johnson and blew. Never had that before or since. Tried to get digits, but OTC was not an option.

  6. #4526

    Sat night at Las Toxicas

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Excuse another club ad of the day.

    Another NEW club, this is at the old "The Library" location on Western.

    Grand opening this weekend, curious if anyone's been to yet. They've got Kiki Klout performing both nights.

    I'm sure I'll answer my own question later.
    Here we go new club ad of the day. I'll try to summarize as much as possible.

    No cover during grand opening, JJ, the manager from Hustler now works here. He's super cool and hooked up drinks!

    Drinks are $5 before 7 pm then it's $14 after. Hookah is $75 with 1 refill.

    "VIP" area (think of it like Chicas except 2 x as big and super bright) 25 a song, 20 goes to dancer, the house takes 5. Staff is there to collect so there's no miscount.

    15 minutes is 150, no drinks required, you get a small L shape booth.

    Dancers. Mostly chicas of course, 1 AA, 1 Asian.

    Great place to sample, just don't expect Chicas experience.

  7. #4525

    E. Coli loves that bathroom

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report, agreed on the bathroom, it's actually better than way back in the days. (trust me, you're better off peeing outside by a dumpster back then or go across the street) In case you missed it because I sure did, they do have a paper towels just outside by the entrance. I know what you mean by wet hands and no pun intended (vs wet fingers.).

    Good stuff!
    Last time I was in there, about 6 months ago, making a concerted effort to not touch anything with my bare hands / skin. And there was some drunk gordo hispanic guy taking a fierce dump (loud, very stinky) . When he was done he just walked right out, didn't think to wash his hands. 20 minutes later he's in the VIP with those gross, unwashed mitts all over one of the girls. Couldn't tell if he was able to get FIV but wouldn't be surprised. Saw another guy go with the same girl after him. Multiply that. A lot. And that place is an E. Coli factory.

  8. #4524

    Chicas bathroom

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    Went to Chicas Bonitas last Wednesday around 3 p. Got a beer at the bar and had to pee (traffic was terrible), so shooed away a girl who came up to me. Came out of bathroom (with wet hands, hate their air dryer) and was greeted by a tall, dark skinned short-haired blonde beauty who said 'hi'. Said 'hi' back, but strange tension. She hugged me and said "It's good to see you again". Totally didn't recognize her with the short blonde hair (wig? Asked but never found out with language barrier.). It was Yumi! In moments I had her sitting on my lap, reconnecting. Within minutes Sabrina approached our little corner and we embraced. (She jokingly scolded me for not texting! Then a new friend, Barbara. Tres Cubanas. My harem, whom I gratuitously felt up while drinking my $6 Corona. Two dances with sweet 23 year old Yumi. 2 dances / make-out session with Sabrina. 2 dances with hot, 27 year old Barbara. Sucking boobs, grabbing ass, LFK, FIV (the FIV was amazing and about 3 minutes. I pulled my finger out and sucked her sweet, musky juices).

    Net-net, a great time. Going back next week!
    Thank you for the report, agreed on the bathroom, it's actually better than way back in the days. (trust me, you're better off peeing outside by a dumpster back then or go across the street) In case you missed it because I sure did, they do have a paper towels just outside by the entrance. I know what you mean by wet hands and no pun intended (vs wet fingers.).

    Good stuff!

  9. #4523
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Treasures

    Went on a weekend night. Had to fight my way through the line up of girls waiting at the door. Finally made it back to the seating area and watched the unimpressive show. After a few minutes, a Ukrainian girl approaches me and asks if she can play with my weapon. It was a very nice start to a memorable evening with multiple dances, solid grinding, ear licking, pussy flashing, tit sucking and very discrete weapon play. Slava Ukraine!

  10. #4522

    Tres Cubanas

    Went to Chicas Bonitas last Wednesday around 3 p. Got a beer at the bar and had to pee (traffic was terrible), so shooed away a girl who came up to me. Came out of bathroom (with wet hands, hate their air dryer) and was greeted by a tall, dark skinned short-haired blonde beauty who said 'hi'. Said 'hi' back, but strange tension. She hugged me and said "It's good to see you again". Totally didn't recognize her with the short blonde hair (wig? Asked but never found out with language barrier.). It was Yumi! In moments I had her sitting on my lap, reconnecting. Within minutes Sabrina approached our little corner and we embraced. (She jokingly scolded me for not texting! Then a new friend, Barbara. Tres Cubanas. My harem, whom I gratuitously felt up while drinking my $6 Corona. Two dances with sweet 23 year old Yumi. 2 dances / make-out session with Sabrina. 2 dances with hot, 27 year old Barbara. Sucking boobs, grabbing ass, LFK, FIV (the FIV was amazing and about 3 minutes. I pulled my finger out and sucked her sweet, musky juices).

    Net-net, a great time. Going back next week!

  11. #4521

    Las Tóxicas

    Excuse another club ad of the day.

    Another NEW club, this is at the old "The Library" location on Western.

    Grand opening this weekend, curious if anyone's been to yet. They've got Kiki Klout performing both nights.

    I'm sure I'll answer my own question later.

  12. #4520

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    I heard that in strip clubs, you can discuss with the girls to actually ask them to your hotel after they finished their work. I am quite new in the strip club field so I wondering is there a way to ask them so that the hit rate would be higher and also what is a fair price to pay for it?
    Haven't gone to strip clubs in a long time. Seem like a ripoff now. But back in the day I found that the more $ I spent on the girl in the club the more likely she was willing to meet me outside of the club. Spent 500 in VIP on this hot little filipina and was able to turn it into a 6 yr mutually beneficial affair. She had to move due to covid but it was a fun 6 years. Before that used to get takeout at Cheetahs quite a bit but that's when Cheetahs was the shit. Basically pre 2010. If they see you have money and are somewhat decent looking and clean your chances increase.

  13. #4519

    OTC take out after party

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    I heard that in strip clubs, you can discuss with the girls to actually ask them to your hotel after they finished their work. I am quite new in the strip club field so I wondering is there a way to ask them so that the hit rate would be higher and also what is a fair price to pay for it?
    Yes, despite what the signs say, you can definitely discuss. It really depends on what you're looking for, each girl is going to be different and will most likely give you different rates.

    Doesn't hurt to ask, from my experience, easier if they're comfortable with you already, grab digits, if you're getting a social profile, don't bother. From my experience, if things don't happen right away it's not going to happen later (usually).

  14. #4518

    Another name change

    So that place changed names again? Started as Leopard Lounge, was most recently Sophia's, used to be Bada Bing, and I'm sure I've forgotten a few.

  15. #4517

    Las Vegas Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I've been in town a long time and I'm not sure which club this is referring to?
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/las-vegas-s...ub-las-vegas-5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape