Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22927

    Info?

    Any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/210984102443.

    Couldn't find any posts based on the name she's using, or image searches. Appreciate anything folks know and can share.

  2. #22926

    Cait

    Her name is Cait and she has been reviewed many times. On the Dayton page in the search box up on the right side type in her name and you should find many reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting the area and looking for options. Anyone have any feedback on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/726516497815

  3. #22925

    Any info

    I'm visiting the area and looking for options. Anyone have any feedback on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/726516497815

  4. #22924

    Christina checks your boxes too

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusNari  [View Original Post]
    I took a break from the scene for a bit but ready to hop back in. I am traveling back to south of Dayton near Miamisburg ext week. I was hoping someone could give me a reliable over 35 provider reference. Affordable not cheap would be best but value for the dollar is what matters most. I have a few Cleveland decent options if anyone needs one.
    See my reply to MrBear below.

  5. #22923

    Latina MILF veteran Christina / Inessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBear101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/514401069448

    Newer monger, only have seen Bonita and Maybelline but I want to expand a little. Have seen this ad a bit recently, like the look, anyone seen her?
    I have and enjoyed. Good value for money; see my post http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...777&viewfull=1#post7066777.

  6. #22922

    Been awhile

    I took a break from the scene for a bit but ready to hop back in. I am traveling back to south of Dayton near Miamisburg ext week. I was hoping someone could give me a reliable over 35 provider reference. Affordable not cheap would be best but value for the dollar is what matters most. I have a few Cleveland decent options if anyone needs one.

  7. #22921
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBear101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/514401069448

    Have seen this ad a bit recently, like the look, anyone seen her?
    I reached out to her in July and her response was, "Unfortunately I'm not hosting. I'm actually stranded with a vehicle that ran out of gas. " I didn't follow up.

  8. #22920

    Like the look

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/514401069448

    Newer monger, only have seen Bonita and Maybelline but I want to expand a little. Have seen this ad a bit recently, like the look, anyone seen her?

  9. #22919

    RE: Baby Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    This one goes by Baby Redd. Anyone with experience good or bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/082219694670
    She is real. I've met her from an SB site a couple of months ago. No incall and she said her car was in the shop at the time so I picked her up and took her back when we were done. Prettier in person than from the pics she posted. Great body, big bubble butt, decent rack. Everything covered. I'm surprised to see her posting on stg.

  10. #22918

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any bad experiences with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/georgialux
    Wouldn't take much effort to get in that box. Just slap her on the thigh and ride the wave in.

  11. #22917

    Kenzie

    Against my better judgment I tried Kenzie in June again. Definitely not worth the discounted donation. Still flabby, lack luster. Won't get in too. Had to blow in her hand. Steer clear.

  12. #22916

    What a menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any bad experiences with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/georgialux
    Not my type of lady but I looked at the ad. What an extensive menu.

  13. #22915

    Baby Redd

    This one goes by Baby Redd. Anyone with experience good or bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/082219694670

  14. #22914

    Georgia Lux

    Anyone have any bad experiences with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/georgialux
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2024-11-10 21_30_22-Georgia Lux _ Tryst.link_ Find independent escorts — Mozilla Firefox.jpg‎   2024-11-10 21_30_11-Georgia Lux _ Tryst.link_ Find independent escorts — Mozilla Firefox.jpg‎   2024-11-10 21_29_55-Georgia Lux _ Tryst.link_ Find independent escorts — Mozilla Firefox.jpg‎  

  15. #22913

    Recent move

    I recently moved and thought I would get an account. I usually went to AMPs do I did not need an account. With the lack of AMPs in this area I knew I would need help. I hope to help in the future.

    I know many mongers do not like guys asking for help when they have not contributed. Well I finally got free time after the move. I am looking for some entertainment. I have no problem paying extra for quality. I am not looking for bargains. I want a good time. The must not obese. Must provide DFK and BBBJ and host. She can be someone who advertises or aUTR.

    So if you know a lady you would like to help I have money saved up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape