Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 25713
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22923

    Latina MILF veteran Christina / Inessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBear101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/514401069448

    Newer monger, only have seen Bonita and Maybelline but I want to expand a little. Have seen this ad a bit recently, like the look, anyone seen her?
    I have and enjoyed. Good value for money; see my post http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...777&viewfull=1#post7066777.

  2. #22922

    Been awhile

    I took a break from the scene for a bit but ready to hop back in. I am traveling back to south of Dayton near Miamisburg ext week. I was hoping someone could give me a reliable over 35 provider reference. Affordable not cheap would be best but value for the dollar is what matters most. I have a few Cleveland decent options if anyone needs one.

  3. #22921
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBear101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/514401069448

    Have seen this ad a bit recently, like the look, anyone seen her?
    I reached out to her in July and her response was, "Unfortunately I'm not hosting. I'm actually stranded with a vehicle that ran out of gas. " I didn't follow up.

  4. #22920

    Like the look

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/514401069448

    Newer monger, only have seen Bonita and Maybelline but I want to expand a little. Have seen this ad a bit recently, like the look, anyone seen her?

  5. #22919

    RE: Baby Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    This one goes by Baby Redd. Anyone with experience good or bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/082219694670
    She is real. I've met her from an SB site a couple of months ago. No incall and she said her car was in the shop at the time so I picked her up and took her back when we were done. Prettier in person than from the pics she posted. Great body, big bubble butt, decent rack. Everything covered. I'm surprised to see her posting on stg.

  6. #22918

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any bad experiences with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/georgialux
    Wouldn't take much effort to get in that box. Just slap her on the thigh and ride the wave in.

  7. #22917

    Kenzie

    Against my better judgment I tried Kenzie in June again. Definitely not worth the discounted donation. Still flabby, lack luster. Won't get in too. Had to blow in her hand. Steer clear.

  8. #22916

    What a menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any bad experiences with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/georgialux
    Not my type of lady but I looked at the ad. What an extensive menu.

  9. #22915

    Baby Redd

    This one goes by Baby Redd. Anyone with experience good or bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/082219694670

  10. #22914

    Georgia Lux

    Anyone have any bad experiences with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/georgialux
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2024-11-10 21_30_22-Georgia Lux _ Tryst.link_ Find independent escorts — Mozilla Firefox.jpg‎   2024-11-10 21_30_11-Georgia Lux _ Tryst.link_ Find independent escorts — Mozilla Firefox.jpg‎   2024-11-10 21_29_55-Georgia Lux _ Tryst.link_ Find independent escorts — Mozilla Firefox.jpg‎  

  11. #22913

    Recent move

    I recently moved and thought I would get an account. I usually went to AMPs do I did not need an account. With the lack of AMPs in this area I knew I would need help. I hope to help in the future.

    I know many mongers do not like guys asking for help when they have not contributed. Well I finally got free time after the move. I am looking for some entertainment. I have no problem paying extra for quality. I am not looking for bargains. I want a good time. The must not obese. Must provide DFK and BBBJ and host. She can be someone who advertises or aUTR.

    So if you know a lady you would like to help I have money saved up.

  12. #22912

    Nina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/641579636368

    On the recommendation of another member, I reached out to this provider. Communications were great, and although she initially asked for a face picture of me, we negotiated that I would hold up X number of fingers on my hand to verify that I am who I am. At one of the nicer places on Miller Lane, I met her at her incall. She is most certainly a bbbw, so if that is not your thing, I would look elsewhere. She was exceptionally friendly, freshly showered, and we got down to business quickly. BBBJ, mish, k9, and I cim after some tossing and jostling of the boys. . 8 is a stupid good deal for the experience, and if you're in to large women of color, I recommend her.

    Be Safe and Be Kind,

    -VG

  13. #22911

    Zombie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/481253969837

    Scary shit here this reminds me of that person in Florida that ate the person faces off when they were on bath salts.

    Is this really a zombie here?

    Scary to me.

  14. #22910

    Eaton

    Wanted to meet with her after the reviews I saw here but she's not accepting any new clients sadly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/321231122897

  15. #22909
    Quote Originally Posted by BigShot128  [View Original Post]
    I would like to thank everyone in this forum, your reviews led me to Jodi had an amazing time recently, would definitely recommend her and I'm hoping to meet new people and any leads are appreciated. Again, thank you all!
    Welcome to the board, fasten your seatbelt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape